• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Health Insurers' Move to Drop Child Policies Draws Criticism

Why didn't those low income households seek help from government funded healthcare that already exists?

I would also like to see the statistics that surgical / catastrophic type plans had a higher rate of denials on legitimate plan covered claims. I really have my doubts about that.

I would also like to see the statistics that surgical / catastrophic type plans had a higher rate of denials on legitimate plan covered claims. I really have my doubts about that.
Its simply a good talking point, nothing more.

yes, and any "talking point" by the party still in power which contains the words "health care" does devastating damage to the dems

just like "stimulus," just like "global warming," just like "cap and trade..."

it's simply the lay of the land

5 weeks and 4 days are all that remain

carry on, chin strokers, pose

we republicans will remain real

Back
Top Bottom