• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Health concerns for transgender people

The number is 86.9%

Let's get it right
In the UK its less than 1%.
For instance, in the UK a survey of 3398 attendees of a gender identity clinic found that just sixteen – about 0.47% – experienced transition-related regret. Of these, even fewer went on to actually detransition and become detransitioners.

In the US the numbers were only very slightly higher. Do you need me to do the math as what is 62% of 8%. Its about 3% of trans people, so that mneans 97% were happy with their transition. Do you want to j keep digging your hole? I assume that you can see a pattern developing, and that pattern doesnt support your claims.

In the US, a survey of nearly 28,000 people found that 8% of respondents reported some kind of detransition. Of this 8%, 62% per cent only did so temporarily due to societal, financial, or family pressures..

In Sweden, a 50 year long study proves its only 2%.
In Sweden, a fifty-year longitudinal study on a cohort of 767 transgender people found that around 2% of participants expressed regret following gender-affirming surgery, although it is unclear how many of these participants were detransitioning as a consequence.

In the UK its less than 1%.

In the US the numbers were only very slightly higher. Do you need me to do the math as what is 62% of 8%. Its about 3% of trans people, so that mneans 97% were happy with their transition. Do you want to j keep digging your hole? I assume that you can see a pattern developing, and that pattern doesnt support your claims.

In Sweden, a 50 year long study proves its only 2%.

It's 13.1%. Or maybe it's 30%. Or maybe is 80% as a study in your reference cited. What is the 10, 15 or 20 year detransition rate?

We don't know. No one has studied it

It's 13.1%. Or maybe it's 30%. Or maybe is 80% as a study in your reference cited. What is the 10, 15 or 20 year detransition rate?

We don't know. No one has studied it
Obviously if Sweden states that there is a 50 year study and only 2% of trans people have regret then it has been studied for far long than 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.

It's not 13.1% and I never said that its 80%. Those are your claims, that again you cannot support with facts that are able to withstand any form of scientific scrutiny. Maybe you should try something truly revolutionary and embrace facts and the truth on the subject.

VySky is still trying to find a way to blame and attack trans people. Being harassed with stupid and bigoted social conservatives has a mental and physical cost on trans people and the wider LGBTIQ population.
I don't accept 'victim' cards

I don't accept 'victim' cards
They did not say that they were victims. Stay out of their lives and medical decisions because it has been proven to a very high degree that you know absolutely nothing about the subject. Every one of your threads on the topic end in a train wreck sufficiently large that even Norfolk Southern management are impressed.

They did not say that they were victims. Stay out of their lives and medical decisions because it has been proven to a very high degree that you know absolutely nothing about the subject. Every one of your threads on the topic end in a train wreck sufficiently large that even Norfolk Southern management are impressed.
Your opinion is noted and summarily dismissed. Do better

Your opinion is noted and summarily dismissed. Do better
If you had any actual knowledge of the subject you would not have posted a dismissive reply.

If you had any actual knowledge of the subject you would not have posted a dismissive reply.
I know all I need to know. Trust me

Back
Top Bottom