• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Health Care Question

So everyone is wrong except you and the Obama's. I can show more articles. It will not matter you will never admit the government and the Obama's do not care about the poor. I can tell you why they can not help them politically.

Whether you look at the hospital patient dumping or medicaid it is all the same Obama and the democrats do not care about the poor.

It will continue this way in the Obamacare bill.

No more teabagging. Reliable, documented, relevant facts only.

No more teabagging. Reliable, documented, relevant facts only.

I gave facts you want to do an end around.

You will not address the fact that no matter what the poor get substandard care and that does not change under Obamacare.

Michele sent the poor to substandard care. Medicaid send the poor to substandard care. Why is it the poor do not deserve quality health care?

I gave facts you want to do an end around.

You will not address the fact that no matter what the poor get substandard care and that does not change under Obamacare.

Michele sent the poor to substandard care. Medicaid send the poor to substandard care. Why is it the poor do not deserve quality health care?
Medicaid recipients get the best care in my state. You better move to Maine.

Medicaid recipients get the best care in my state. You better move to Maine.

Medicaid is a stress on private clinics everywhere. That's why you see clinic only accepting so many Medicaid patients at a time. You can't run a business with too many of them on the books.

Medicaid is a stress on private clinics everywhere. That's why you see clinic only accepting so many Medicaid patients at a time. You can't run a business with too many of them on the books.
Well, I can tell ya that there is far more stress on the system when a hospital or clinic cannot squeeze any money at all for there services. In my fishing community, coffee cans at the check out and fish fry fund raisers for the latest uninsured fisherman with a serious medical problem, are weekly occurrences. Its really sad.

Well, I can tell ya that there is far more stress on the system when a hospital or clinic cannot squeeze any money at all for there services. In my fishing community, coffee cans at the check out and fish fry fund raisers for the latest uninsured fisherman with a serious medical problem, are weekly occurrences. Its really sad.

Why is this something the Federal Govt. should get involved in? What is your state doing about the problem and if nothing, why? Sounds like a state problem to me, not a Federal taxpayer problem.

Why is this something the Federal Govt. should get involved in? What is your state doing about the problem and if nothing, why? Sounds like a state problem to me, not a Federal taxpayer problem.

Haven't you insisted that the government shouldn't and can't handle these things? Now you want the states to get involved?

Haven't you insisted that the government shouldn't and can't handle these things? Now you want the states to get involved?

I suggest you learn to read and comprehend what you read. This is something the FEDERAL GOVT. should not be involved in. If any govt. should get involved it should be the state and local govt. which are closer to the people and thus the problem. Not all states are having the same problems thus one size doesn't fit all.

I suggest you learn to read and comprehend what you read. This is something the FEDERAL GOVT. should not be involved in. If any govt. should get involved it should be the state and local govt. which are closer to the people and thus the problem. Not all states are having the same problems thus one size doesn't fit all.

No, you rarely made a distinction, you just yammered on about how the gub'mint can't do anything right.

No, you rarely made a distinction, you just yammered on about how the gub'mint can't do anything right.

You said you wouldn't be responding to my posts anymore. Guess that was a misstatement on your part

You said you wouldn't be responding to my posts anymore. Guess that was a misstatement on your part

You're observant, though characteristically substanceless.

You're observant, though characteristically substanceless.

Absolutely, I can't get anything by you. I am certainly out of your league which it comes to superior intelligence and substance in your posts. I learn so much from your one line responses and only wish that I could be as informative and brilliant as you.

Federal government. Everyone else sees why can't you?

Our Founders got it right, empower the people and create a small Central Govt. with the power going to the States. Anytime something goes wrong in the states, some always turn to the Govt. to bail the states out.

MA got it right, voted for Brown because he was the 41st vote against Healthcare program sponsored by the Govt. They have their own state run program. If MA can run a healthcare program why not Maine? This is a local issue and if the voters in the states want a govt. run program, then let the states do it.

Since obviously you aren't getting both sides of the story with the MSM not reporting Republican Healthcare proposals, here is the GOP Healthcare plan from the House to counter the Democratic plan. What in this plan do you disagree with?

Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov

I was bored, got the ole time machine,recharged the battery, dusted it off, and stumbled across this old post of yours. Had a eureka moment but sadly, when I went to the site this is what I found.

THIS PAGE WAS NOT FOUND. PERHAPS THE LINK HAS CHANGED. PLEASE SEARCH IN THE SEARCH BOX ABOVE OR VISIT HTTP://WWW.GOP.GOV.

http://www.gop.gov/solutions/healthcare

Do you perchance remember what it said?

I was bored, got the ole time machine,recharged the battery, dusted it off, and stumbled across this old post of yours. Had a eureka moment but sadly, when I went to the site this is what I found.

THIS PAGE WAS NOT FOUND. PERHAPS THE LINK HAS CHANGED. PLEASE SEARCH IN THE SEARCH BOX ABOVE OR VISIT HTTP://WWW.GOP.GOV.

http://www.gop.gov/solutions/healthcare

Do you perchance remember what it said?

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPlan_061709.pdf

House GOP unveils replacement plan, if ObamaCare goes down | TheHill

AH YES! five years later and all they can come up is a friggen bribe.:lamo

Nothing the GOP does is ever going to change your mind about the party or their ideas as you continue to buy the liberal rhetoric ignoring the liberal results.

Nothing the GOP does is ever going to change your mind about the party or their ideas as you continue to buy the liberal rhetoric ignoring the liberal results.

What" liberal results"have i ignored in this thread?:mrgreen:

Last edited:
What" liberal results"have i ignored in this thread?:mrgreen:

The logic that the Democrats crafted ACA without any GOP participation, controlled the House, the Senate, and the WH thus anything the GOP crafted after taking the House is sitting in Reid's desk or a waste of time. It appears civics isn't your strong suit.

The logic that the Democrats crafted ACA without any GOP participation, controlled the House, the Senate, and the WH thus anything the GOP crafted after taking the House is sitting in Reid's desk or a waste of time. It appears civics isn't your strong suit.

I musta overlooked that post when i was "diggin up bones"with Randy Travis.Care to point that post of mine out?

Back
Top Bottom