• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Health benefits of cannabis seed.

blaxshep

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Whole cannabis seed is rich in fiber as well as oil. And cannabis seeds also contain vitamin E, phytosterols, and vitamin B, trace minerals that are the contents which perform in the intestine to make lower the cholesterol absorption. However, it’s the protein in cannabis seed which is vital for muscle building. The whole cannabis seed has more than 33% protein and also it has additional essential fatty acids than the other plants. Cannabis protein consists of the proteins edestine and albumin, with a structure alike of proteins produced in your blood. Also, you should know that cannabis is more simply absorbed than the soy protein. At first, in Eastern Europe, in the year of 1950, cannabis seed protein was utilized like a muscle booster.

Strength-training sportspersons need extra protein. In the year of 2006, an article was published named Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition and this claimed that because of the enlarged corrosion of amino acids throughout exercise, most of the sportspersons lose their protein content from their body. And for this reason, sportspersons need extra proteins. AFAA specialized personal coach named Billy Locke claims that cannabis protein is the greatest protein option for muscle building and providing complete health since its nutrient compactness is better than other protein powders. In addition, it is crammed with good bacteria and bioavailable enzymes to assist the adaptation of amino acids to your muscle.

The USA is the only developed nation which does not permit industrial cannabis cultivation, although cannabis byproducts aren’t themselves prohibited.

Eat Cannabis Seeds for Building Your Muscle

Hemp protein goes in our smoothies every day.

This cannot be! It is a bad thing. A very,very bad thing. No. This is terrible! It is worming and eating away at the very fabric of our society! Alas, the end is upon us!

Drinking raw cannabis juice is also supposed to have some pretty amazing benefits with no known (or even alleged) downside.

Smoking it will cause lung cancer.

Whole cannabis seed is rich in fiber as well as oil. And cannabis seeds also contain vitamin E, phytosterols, and vitamin B, trace minerals that are the contents which perform in the intestine to make lower the cholesterol absorption. However, it’s the protein in cannabis seed which is vital for muscle building. The whole cannabis seed has more than 33% protein and also it has additional essential fatty acids than the other plants. Cannabis protein consists of the proteins edestine and albumin, with a structure alike of proteins produced in your blood. Also, you should know that cannabis is more simply absorbed than the soy protein. At first, in Eastern Europe, in the year of 1950, cannabis seed protein was utilized like a muscle booster.

Strength-training sportspersons need extra protein. In the year of 2006, an article was published named Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition and this claimed that because of the enlarged corrosion of amino acids throughout exercise, most of the sportspersons lose their protein content from their body. And for this reason, sportspersons need extra proteins. AFAA specialized personal coach named Billy Locke claims that cannabis protein is the greatest protein option for muscle building and providing complete health since its nutrient compactness is better than other protein powders. In addition, it is crammed with good bacteria and bioavailable enzymes to assist the adaptation of amino acids to your muscle.

The USA is the only developed nation which does not permit industrial cannabis cultivation, although cannabis byproducts aren’t themselves prohibited.

You can get all that and more from eating veggies.

You can get all that and more from eating veggies.

With or without all the chemical additives? BTW you should have compared it to fruits - even though I still can't connect the dots on how veggies or fruit is the reason why cannabis should not be legalized.

Depends. Smoking anything is likely to increase your chances of getting lung cancer, but there is quite a lot of strong evidence to suggest that out of all the things you could possibly smoke, weed is actually one of the least likely to give you lung cancer.

This is a really good article that comes with a solid list of sources: Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic

Oh, and a nice little quote from Wikipedia: "Cannabis smoke contains thousands of organic and inorganic chemicals, including many of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke.[78] However, research involving the association of cannabis use and lung cancer has been inconclusive, producing no strong evidence of a correlation.[158] A large 2006 study considered oral, laryngeal, pharyngeal, and esophageal cancer and concluded that "the association of these cancers with marijuana, even long-term or heavy use, is not strong and may be below practically detectable limits." It found no correlation between cannabis use and lung cancer, even in heavy smokers, after adjusting for several confounders including cigarette smoking and alcohol use. The study even speculated a possible protective effect."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_cannabis#Cancer_risk

Last edited:
Shocking, weed is good for you. Looks like the hippies have been right about something all these years.

To be more accurate poor genetics is the real cause of cancer. With the right genetic engineering we humans could all smoke and never get cancer.

To be more accurate poor genetics is the real cause of cancer. With the right genetic engineering we humans could all smoke and never get cancer.

Controlled DNA repair by nanobots would be better technically speaking, but very prone to external abuse.

I hate how people try to rationalize vices like "a glass of red wine a day is good for you". Can't we just cut the BS and say "I want weed to be legal because I wanna get high, damnit."

LOL @ "the health benefits of cannabis."

Is this article supposed to be a joke? You potheads will do anything to sell your cause, so that you can get stoned legally.

Anybody with half a brain knows that this article is a crock. If you want protein, drink milk.

There hasn't been any documented cases of this happening. Weed is far, far, far more potent that tobacco. The equivalent of one tobacco cigarette worth of weed is more than enough to get you high for the day. You could smoke one cigarette a day for your entire life without any real chance of getting lung cancer.

Not to mention, there are a million ways to consume cannabis. I use a vaporizer mostly (hot air, not smoke). If it were cheap enough, baking it into things would be a very viable option as well.

LOL @ "the health benefits of cannabis."

Is this article supposed to be a joke? You potheads will do anything to sell your cause, so that you can get stoned legally.

Anybody with half a brain knows that this article is a crock. If you want protein, drink milk.

You get your protein from milk? The hell? That's one of the least efficient protein sources you can drink.

Let's look at 100g of milk:
- 42 calories
- 3.4 grams of protein
- So we have .08 grams of protein per calorie

Now we look at 100g of hemp protein:
- 370 calories
- 47 grams of protein
- So we have .12 grams of protein per calorie, a 50% increase

Not to mention all of the extra vitamins and benefits you get from it. A lot of people are also lactose intolerant, like myself, and milk products generally make the human body puffier and more clingy to fat.

Last edited:
I hate how people try to rationalize vices like "a glass of red wine a day is good for you". Can't we just cut the BS and say "I want weed to be legal because I wanna get high, damnit."

Or "It should be legal because individuals choosing to get high is not something Government needs to prevent." The odd avoidance of pro-legalization to admit that getting high is what it's about makes them appear dishonest.

Or "It should be legal because individuals choosing to get high is not something Government needs to prevent." The odd avoidance of pro-legalization to admit that getting high is what it's about makes them appear dishonest.
I hate how people try to rationalize vices like "a glass of red wine a day is good for you". *Can't we just cut the BS and say "I want weed to be legal because I wanna get high, damnit."

It certainly is about getting high. Nobody would drink alcohol if it didn't give them a buzz.

However, nobody is trying to say "I consume cannabis only for the health benefits". The argument is, "Hey, my habit is a metric **** ton healthier than these other legal habits. Where's the beef?"

It certainly is about getting high. Nobody would drink alcohol if it didn't give them a buzz.

However, nobody is trying to say "I consume cannabis only for the health benefits". The argument is, "Hey, my habit is a metric **** ton healthier than these other legal habits. Where's the beef?"

My "beef" with the argument is that it implies that health somehow factors into the equation at all. Somethings health value should not be a factor in its legality.

The prohibition comes from the same ideological family that sought to ban alcohol. We generally, as a society, know that alcohol prohibition wasn't good, not just for the direct impact it had on society, but also because it goes against what we believe as a people. That should be the focus of the debate.

Besides, some of the less than reasonable "health" claims made hurt more than anything else. Pretty much any positive benefit one can imagine is claimed to be an effect of smoking pot and it's ridiculous.

My "beef" with the argument is that it implies that health somehow factors into the equation at all. Somethings health value should not be a factor in its legality.

The prohibition comes from the same ideological family that sought to ban alcohol. We generally, as a society, know that alcohol prohibition wasn't good, not just for the direct impact it had on society, but also because it goes against what we believe as a people. That should be the focus of the debate.

Besides, some of the less than reasonable "health" claims made hurt more than anything else. Pretty much any positive benefit one can imagine is claimed to be an effect of smoking pot and it's ridiculous.

I don't think ANY non-violent actions should be illegal, however, most of the anti-pot arguments are about how bad for the health it is. That's not a real argument. Eating McDonalds every day would destroy you from the inside out, and that's not illegal at all. THAT is the point. The arguments used for prohibition, especially the 'health' one, is ridiculous.

There are, like most plants, many medicinal and health benefits for cannabis. There are virtually zero for alcohol, mcdonalds, or tobacco.

I don't think ANY non-violent actions should be illegal, however, most of the anti-pot arguments are about how bad for the health it is. That's not a real argument. Eating McDonalds every day would destroy you from the inside out, and that's not illegal at all. THAT is the point. The arguments used for prohibition, especially the 'health' one, is ridiculous.

There are, like most plants, many medicinal and health benefits for cannabis. There are virtually zero for alcohol, mcdonalds, or tobacco.

Fair enough, perhaps my expectations of the debate are skewed.

Fair enough, perhaps my expectations of the debate are skewed.

Don't forget any health benefit from the seed are currently illegal because marijuana is illegal. You can not get high from the seeds and I for one would therefore be able to benefit from this rich source of protein and I quit smoking pot over 10 years ago.

Hey if we were like X Men we could get shot with bullets and self-heal.

Hey if we were like X Men we could get shot with bullets and self-heal.

That would be cool, I would like to be like the fantastic 4 and do some shape shifting with Jessica Alba.

Back
Top Bottom