• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Headphone Amplifier Causes Bomb Scare

Fiddytree

Neocon Elitist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
A head-fi.org member orders a tube headphone amplifier for himself and has it shipped to his office at the County City building. The employer knew he shipped electronics equipment to his office in order to have a safe place for the package to sit instead of being on his porch for hours unattended.

Taking his son to visit the fair, he later finds out his order caused one heck of a scare.

Mysterious Wooden Crate Ignites Bomb Scare - News Story - KIRO Seattle

There's My Supra... - Head-Fi.org CommunityHere's the head-fi.org thread about it. :mrgreen:

Most crates have shipping information and a packing list that goes with the truck driver. I am amazed that they didn't look at the documents.

Most crates have shipping information and a packing list that goes with the truck driver. I am amazed that they didn't look at the documents.
I'm just glad they didn't call out the bomb squad to blow it up like some other jurisdiction did that toy pony the other day.

Terrorists must just be laughing their asses off at ridiculousness like that.

I'm just glad they didn't call out the bomb squad to blow it up like some other jurisdiction did that toy pony the other day.

Terrorists must just be laughing their asses off at ridiculousness like that.

They were minutes away from doing it, he was told. Expensive amp too.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…