• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HEADLINE: Does Sarah Palin have a George Soros mole in her inner circle?

Barbbtx

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
HEADLINE: Does Sarah Palin have a George Soros mole in her inner circle?

OVERVIEW: Sarah Palin may have a mole who is on George Soros' payroll actually giving her advice on foreign policy and part of her inner circle.

LINK: Does Sarah Palin have a George Soros mole in her inner circle? - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com
Very interesting, and it wouldn't surprise me. Soros and his money is everywhere. If he hadn't been with Palin so long, I would have suspected it had to do with Glenn Beck.
Are we in the Conspiracy Theory forum? Where's the blackboard?

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Yes, yes, I’m sure this is all very interesting (to you), but honestly the only distinction that separates Sarah from any of the other bloviate pundits is her sex appeal. As such, the only moles worth talking about are the ones on interesting parts of her anatomy.

To quote Encyclopedia Dramatica The only proper way to respond to a camwhore is to say "TITS OR GTFO".

And Mrs. Palin is nothing, if not a camwhore.

Last edited:

Jucon

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What is with this conservative (or at least conservative talk show host) obsession with George Soros? I honestly do not get it

PeteEU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So because Sarah Palin is unpopular and being blamed for the bad senate elections result, then her people start to spread paranoid lies?

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So because Sarah Palin is unpopular and being blamed for the bad senate elections result, then her people start to spread paranoid lies?
Bad senate elections results... LOL... only in Pete's universe.

Gardener

free market communist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Considering the outpouring of ardor for Ms. Palin, I'm certain there are many willing young men who would love some access to her inner circle, but whether or not there is a mole in the vicinity is undoubtedly known only to those who have actually experienced the delight.

American

Constitutionalist
Bartender
Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yes, yes, I’m sure this is all very interesting (to you), but honestly the only distinction that separates Sarah from any of the other bloviate pundits is her sex appeal. As such, the only moles worth talking about are the ones on interesting parts of her anatomy.

To quote Encyclopedia Dramatica The only proper way to respond to a camwhore is to say "TITS OR GTFO".

And Mrs. Palin is nothing, if not a camwhore.
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Nuff said.

American

Constitutionalist
Bartender
Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so."

Tashah

wʜɪтe яussɪaи
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Moderator's Warning:
Moved. Opinion pieces are not allowed in Breaking News

Top Bottom