• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

He wants to be America's first dictator

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
and the right supports him and supports his dictatorial drive for power. They want a dictator as long it is their dictator. And there moral direction is support of a ***** grabber. You can't make this crap up. What a hate group.

and the right supports him and supports his dictatorial drive for power. They want a dictator as long it is their dictator. And there moral direction is support of a ***** grabber. You can't make this crap up. What a hate group.

Why all the hatred?

Who on the right stated they wanted Trump to be dictator?

Why all the hatred?

The question is, if Trump took dictatorial action, would that be OK with the RW, with you?

Why all the hatred?

My random number that I pull out of my ass is that roughly 40% of republican voters would actually support the president if he tried to cancel the election and held on to power. Likely another 20% would feign outrage for a day or two and move on.

The question is, if Trump took dictatorial action, would that be OK with the RW, with you?

Definitely not with me.

I have heard this **** from the "loyal opposition" for decades...

Clinton would be dictator for life.

Bush II wouldn't give up power.

Obama was going full dictator..

Wash, rinse, repeat.

My random number that I pull out of my ass is that roughly 40% of republican voters would actually support the president if he tried to cancel the election and held on to power. Likely another 20% would feign outrage for a day or two and move on.

I would place your claim at 4 out of 5 Baghdad Bob's.

I do not believe Trump's desire to stay in the White House will sway voters as much as the failing economy and the chaos in an increasingly divided society on racial grounds. Trump has lost the election.

I do not believe Trump's desire to stay in the White House will sway voters as much as the failing economy and the chaos in an increasingly divided society on racial grounds. Trump has lost the election.
That's my perception at this time but he will stop as many democrats as he can from voting and he hasn't made the direct call for his followers to start killing Democrats but I think that's next. Most of the hate party will support him in this , both the call to kill and taking away the votes of Democrats. The man is a pig and so are his followers.

Postponing is now dictator?

Who knew?

There is no other reason to postpone it.

Definitely not with me.

I have heard this **** from the "loyal opposition" for decades...

Clinton would be dictator for life.

Bush II wouldn't give up power.

Obama was going full dictator..

Wash, rinse, repeat.
Get a life he said he thought he would be a good dictator , he thought about being a dictator and he says he won't leave office if he loses . that is a dictator . These anti American ,Anti Democracy Hate Nazi Right wingers will support his attempt to be a dictator. They are scum.

Get a life he said he thought he would be a good dictator , he thought about being a dictator and he says he won't leave office if he loses . that is a dictator . These anti American ,Anti Democracy Hate Nazi Right wingers will support his attempt to be a dictator. They are scum.

Hate, hate, hate and hate.....

There is no other reason to postpone it.

Well, I could think of a good reason: If there is truly a second wave of COVID-19 infections during the Fall leading to a total collapse of the Postal Service preventing the timely and proper collection of mail-in ballots. But it would have to be a bipartisan emergency measure made by Congress, not El Presidente who makes that call.

Last edited:
That's my perception at this time but he will stop as many democrats as he can from voting and he hasn't made the direct call for his followers to start killing Democrats but I think that's next. Most of the hate party will support him in this , both the call to kill and taking away the votes of Democrats. The man is a pig and so are his followers.

I can see you are anxious about what Trump will do in the next few months but I would be surprised if he actually asked for killing American citizens. Nothing Trump has done over the past few years has surprised me but asking for deaths would do that because even the Trump party would be shocked out of their blind loyalty by such a move and his fictional legacy would be utterly trashed.

I can see you are anxious about what Trump will do in the next few months but I would be surprised if he actually asked for killing American citizens. Nothing Trump has done over the past few years has surprised me but asking for deaths would do that because even the Trump party would be shocked out of their blind loyalty by such a move and his fictional legacy would be utterly trashed.
Is he going to say please followers kill some democrats , if you think that was my point , that worry's me . You raise the level of hate and that's what you will get , them killing democrats. I'm saying he can and probably will do just that and I think you know he is able to do that.Example sending his brown-shirts to Portland , was to make sure that they could get as much violence as they could by pushing the protesters not to just protest but to violence.

Honestly there is nothing he can do ,he has already done all that is needed to get rid of the piece of ****. I see no possible route in the next 82 days but The senate has to turn also to start putting his hate group followers back under the rocks where scum bag found them. This country put them under those rocks to keep them away from our children. They have to go back to do the same.

The right doesn't support Biden. He's the one talking about taking our money to spend on LW wet dreams. Biden's goal is control from DC. That's the dictator and the senile old man has got you bamboozled.

There is no reason to think that he would. And only a minority of retards would think it's OK, if he did, which he won't.

This stupid myth has being going around ever since he was elected.

You pulled a story out of your ass. So what is it worth?

Back
Top Bottom