• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

he is a man with 5 guns!

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
and anti gun lady loves him

l just advised him to use them in self defense and he said the logic behind using them is already self defense including his money:lol:

my turtle and the other gun lovers ,how many guns do you have ?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

No one loves guns, that would be worshiping an object - idolatry. People love self defense, equal rights and justice.

No one loves guns, that would be worshiping an object - idolatry. People love self defense, equal rights and justice.

he doesnt have to obey teh second amendment l think

he doesnt have to obey teh second amendment l think

The 2nd is not something to obey. It's to enjoy and enforce against tyranny and injustice. It's not really about guns, that's materialist. It's about having the right to defend oneself because, ya know, the government(s) might not make it there in time.

The 2nd is not something to obey. It's to enjoy and enforce against tyranny and injustice. It's not really about guns, that's materialist. It's about having the right to defend oneself because, ya know, the government(s) might not make it there in time.

this is a fun thread ,eco ,take it easy please

l am not interested in teh amendments :mrgreen:

Just one. It's bulky, but I consider it carry on. :cool:

l just advised him to use them in self defense and he said the logic behind using them is already self defense including his money:lol:

my turtle and the other gun lovers ,how many guns do you have ?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

my turtle and the other gun lovers ,how many guls do you have ?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

34 rifles..2 shotguns..4 handguns...10 combination rifles/shotgun

5 rifles, 4 pistols and a shotgun. None have ever been used in the commission of a crime, some have been available for self defense but have never been needed for such. Mine are for sport and research. Ballistics is a fascinating study. The object is to put a tiny object in a very specific location. It's really not much different than golf without the silly clothes.

5 rifles, 4 pistols and a shotgun. None have ever been used in the commission of a crime, some have been available for self defense but have never been needed for such. Mine are for sport and research. Ballistics is a fascinating study. The object is to put a tiny object in a very specific location. It's really not much different than golf without the silly clothes.

more exciting than golf!

It's very unusual to find someone with just one gun. Five is actually a small number.

Nothing wrong with that. People like guns.

4 Smith and Wesson stainless double action revolvers.
7 1911s. 3 Rock Islands and 3 Colts and 1 GSG.
1 Ruger Vaquero Birdshead in .45acp.
1 Taurus 922 .22LR/.22mag.
2 AR15s
1 AK47
1 Mossberg 500
1 Ruger 10/22 with a tac style stock.
1 Bolt action .22 and 1 bolt action 12 gauge.
1 High Point Carbine in 9mm
1 Derringer in .22

l cant see some of my pms and posts here .(

database error :(

I just inherited several and my son left a couple at my house while he is in hte USMC but I have 3 rifles, 3 shotguns and several handguns. I know I have several more in the house right now, thanks for bringing this up, I need to inventory the new ones and pics etc for insurance purposes.

Last edited:
4 Smith and Wesson stainless double action revolvers.
7 1911s. 3 Rock Islands and 3 Colts and 1 GSG.
1 Ruger Vaquero Birdshead in .45acp.
1 Taurus 922 .22LR/.22mag.
2 AR15s
1 AK47
1 Mossberg 500
1 Ruger 10/22 with a tac style stock.
1 Bolt action .22 and 1 bolt action 12 gauge.
1 High Point Carbine in 9mm
1 Derringer in .22

it is a hobby l think

Back
Top Bottom