• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HD/Full HD Motivational/Inspirational Videos

Coin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm very addicted to HD/FULL HD videos and I am collecting some videos which worth watching, like motivational or inspirational ones.
It may be military, sport, nature, speech, ppl are awsome videos. Just to be HD or Full HD.
I'm coming with some examples:

Best of Web 4 - HD - Zapatou - YouTube
HD Pain is Temporary \\ US Military Inspirational Video. - YouTube
Les Chevaliers du Ciel HD Promo - YouTube

The World's Best Parkour and Freerunning 2012 - YouTube

If you could share a couple of videos, I'll appreciate.
(If you have a better source rather than youtube would be better, youtube suck)

Thanks,

Would like to have a 4k display at some point, but what the hell, here's some videos anyway. To get the 4k resolution, should you be a lucky sod to get that res, you click "original" in the video settings.

Vimeo has better quality video than youtube, HD or otherwise. Youtube really has crappy quality to be so popular

WOW didn't noticed the youtube had 4k HD videos.
Anyway, the ones on Vimeo are amazing.

Think about how would they look like on the 4k HD TV.

Vimeo has better quality video than youtube, HD or otherwise. Youtube really has crappy quality to be so popular

Yeah, which was why most of the time, until recently, I just suggested people used Quicktime rather than flash. When watching movie trailers, that's what I still do. :D

Back
Top Bottom