• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hayward Shooting Victim’s Bleeding Mistaken For Menstruation

Rocketman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
What do they teach people in California?

HAYWARD, Calif. (AP) – Police say a Northern California family didn’t call 911 for more than five hours after a 10-year-old girl was shot because they thought she had started menstruating.

The girl was sleeping in her Hayward home early Thursday when a stray bullet from a nearby shooting wounded her in the buttocks.

Sgt. Mark Ormsby says when the girl woke up in pain, she thought she had started her period. Her parents found no indication she had been shot when they took her to the bathroom.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...-menstruation/

God help us. and I am agnostic.

I hope that level of stupidity will not creep out of California. I fear its too late though.

HAYWARD, Calif. (AP) – Police say a Northern California family didn’t call 911 for more than five hours after a 10-year-old girl was shot because they thought she had started menstruating.

The girl was sleeping in her Hayward home early Thursday when a stray bullet from a nearby shooting wounded her in the buttocks.

Sgt. Mark Ormsby says when the girl woke up in pain, she thought she had started her period. Her parents found no indication she had been shot when they took her to the bathroom.

WTF?! My boyfriend told me about this story and we were both so disgusted with the depth of stupid that we couldn't bring ourselves to read it.

If having a period is that painful as a gunshot in the ass then I think all us men owe women an apology for years of mocking them.

I hope that level of stupidity will not creep out of California. I fear its too late though.

it has, Pelosi, Waxman, and Boxer. Now we know.

If having a period is that painful as a gunshot in the ass then I think all us men owe women an apology for years of mocking them.

We're waiting.......

We're waiting.......
Not from me. There are certain areas I wont even joke about. Menstruation...childbirth...women may be the fairer sex but they are in no way the 'weaker' sex.

About this story... laughed...I cried...I laughed some more...

The link doesn't work any more. But I expect my apology nonetheless! :)

Not from me. There are certain areas I wont even joke about. Menstruation...childbirth...women may be the fairer sex but they are in no way the 'weaker' sex.

About this story... laughed...I cried...I laughed some more...

Good man.

I think this story is BS.
A family member or friend accidentally shot the girl and they didn't want to call the cops.
I've been to Hayward, they're not THAT dumb.
Now if this had happened in Richmond, it might be true.

Back
Top Bottom