• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Haynes owner's manual for Star Trek's U.S.S. Enterprise

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

article-1324805-0BD3138C000005DC-146_306x375.jpg

The Star Trek version looks just like every other Haynes manual

Read more: Haynes publishes owner's manual for Star Trek's U.S.S. Enterprise | Mail Online

I imagine changing the oil is a bit more complicated in this manual than other ones.

My husband owns a Star Trek The Next Generation Technical Manual. It was published in 1991.

I have bought one of these for every car I have owned since I was 18. I estimate in my lifetime I have saved about $12,000 in labor costs using these to do most of my own repairs. I've also acquired a nifty little collection of semi-specialty tools along the way... Harbor Freight is awesome!

You are correct of course, but now they're getting silly with it.

5177QYW1MPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This one could be handy, though! (Note: 21 recurring!)

51WE40V7V0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not to pick too nerdy of a bone here, but shouldn't the front of the manual read Constitution-class Heavy Cruiser instead on USS Enterprise? The Enterprise was only one of that class of ship and all other Haynes manuals list make and model on the front. :2razz:

Enterprisewas the flagship of the original 12 ship Constitution class fleet. Dedicating the manual to it is fitting.

Back
Top Bottom