• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hay Guise

foadi

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is foadi. Recognize a few of you from other now-defunct political forums. PoS mentioned this site to me a few months ago and said I should check it out. Place looks cewl so far, so might stick around for a bit.

About me: I am a political consultant and specialize in ballot access. Right now is slow season for political work, so have bunches of free time on my hands. But whenever a campaign does get going, I have a tendency to disappear from the interwebz for an indeterminate amount of time. I am a mercenary and will work for the dumbest causes imaginable if the money is right. I hate my job and am constantly looking to change my career, the only thing that has kept me in political work is that I can come and go as I please. My hobbies are limited; primarily related to long term world travel - so that is where the vast majority of my money goes. Have tried to leave the US permanently several times but have always eventually run out of money and had to come back to doing legit work. Maybe one day :)

Looking forward to wasting my time on here.

waving-panda.jpeg
Hey Foadi

I hesitated as to whether to compliment you on your wit, or ask if you were a product of the public school system. ;)

Welcome!

I hesitated as to whether to compliment you on your wit, or ask if you were a product of the public school system. ;)

Welcome!
Mostly private, but public university and college dropout.

Hello, welcome aboard.

Hello foadi. How come i have got a feeling that another poster's name is similar to yours?

Back
Top Bottom