• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hawaii seeing fastest rate of COVID-19 spread of anywhere in the US

Luther

Another California Refugee
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
What? The BLUE state of Hawaii?

Are they not wearing their masks over there?(LOL)

Hawaii is battling the highest rate of coronavirus transmission in the nation, new data shows.

COVID-19 cases are spreading in the tropical state at a rate of 1.6, which means every person who gets sick is infecting at least one other person on average,

Hawaii seeing fastest rate of COVID-19 spread of anywhere in US

I've been talking about this for a couple weeks. I have family on Oahu and Kauai. They are hard core over there about mask wearing. Tourism has been shut down for months.

Mask dont work

So what do ya think the left will say when the can't blame masks?(LOL)

They will blame Trump.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

hang on.

i thought this was only a big city east coast thing and it should be gone by now??

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

Hang on

Hawaii is wearing their masks(wink)

(LOL)

I've been talking about this for a couple weeks. I have family on Oahu and Kauai. They are hard core over there about mask wearing. Tourism has been shut down for months.

Mask dont work

It’s more about what you touch and don’t forget your ears, whole body condoms are the next rage

Hang on

Hawaii is wearing their masks(wink)

(LOL)

how can Hawaii have any COVID cases??

FEB 26
— Donald Trump

What? The BLUE state of Hawaii?

Are they not wearing their masks over there?(LOL)

Hawaii seeing fastest rate of COVID-19 spread of anywhere in US

COVID-19 Data Shows Hawaii Is In A 'Very Dire Situation'

Despite the growing number of cases, the public does not seem to have a sense of urgency about the worsening pandemic, Brown of UH, who has also served on a COVID-19 advisory task force for Hawaii, said.

Some people are still not convinced that they should wear masks, he said. And some think it’s perfectly okay to gather as long as the group is smaller than 10 people, even if they’re all from different households, which he says is absolutely not the case.

FEB 26
— Donald Trump

That above means nothing

FEB 26
— Donald Trump

jus' guessing here. Masks don't work ?

That above means nothing

to a Trump voter/supporter.

now, to the 171,568 dead Americans (and their family and friends and coworkers) and to the ~ 1,200-1,500 that will die today it means something. and those that die tomorrow. and the ones that die every day all the way through the spring, it probably means something.

Huh? I'm not Hawaiian. Mostly Anglo-Saxon with ~14% Filipino.

Their liberal ways are close to your libertarian ways (wink)

jus' guessing here. Masks don't work ?

^ everyone remember these people.

they are the ones that will cause a deeper recession (and potentially cost you your job/small business/house). they will cause more deaths. it's directly their fault. don't let them off the hook when Trump is gone.

^ everyone remember these people.

they are the ones that will cause a deeper recession (and potentially cost you your job/small business/house). they will cause more deaths. it's directly their fault. don't let them off the hook when Trump is gone.

Taking secret notes; I'll remember the appropriate names.
The RCPUSA list is becoming lengthy.

That sounds very similar to how people are behaving in Colorado. We have more cases daily than Hawaii by about 200%. Hawaii may be approaching our levels, but I bet it is for the same reason it occurs here. We have too many nitwits who refuse to wear masks indoors and who think it is okay to party. Neighbors have been posting stupid jokes like the following:

House Party. 😡😡😡. As I was leaving the neighborhood, I noticed there were a lot of cars parked on the street.

It looked like there was a large party going on...

Alcohol after 10. No social distancing. No masks...

I was angry... So angry... I mean, why the hell wasn't I invited?!

So rude.... So so rude.....​

People who think that is funny and think the parties are fine are not taking this seriously enough.

Taking secret notes; I'll remember the appropriate names.
The RCPUSA list is becoming lengthy.

Don't worry, most Americans are going to remember which of you guys caused this pandemic to be much harder on our economy and last must longer because you were hardheaded. It appears we're getting ready to vote a bunch of those idiots out of office.

I'm sure a bunch of your family members and friends, the plural you, have already unfriended or stopped talking to you. They realize you guys are hurting America.

No leftist is telling me why BLUE Hawaii is so bad at handling the virus

Why?

Back
Top Bottom