• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have You Taken The Repeal Pledge?

1. Every doctor on TV is actually an actor.
2. I notice a complete lack of discussion of any provisions actually WITHIN the new health care laws.

All I hear here is rhetoric aimed at an emotional, uninformed reaction.

1. Every doctor on tv is actually an actor.
2. I notice a complete lack of discussion of any provisions actually within the new health care laws.

All i hear here is rhetoric aimed at an emotional, uninformed reaction.

coolpoints 4u!!!:thumbs::thumbs:

It needs repealed and replaced. I'm going to go into the healthcare industry as a pharmacist, this bill does nothing to really help people. They ned to repeal it, have reform, and set up a public option.

It needs repealed and replaced. I'm going to go into the healthcare industry as a pharmacist, this bill does nothing to really help people. They ned to repeal it, have reform, and set up a public option.

It does do things for people. It is getting the ball rolling.

Independent Women's Voice aka Indpendent Women's Forum aka a conservative group that poses as mainstream independents.

Public option is what I had in mind when I said strengthened. As is it is too watered down, but I think it would be more accurate to say it doesn't do enough than to say it does nothing.

yaaah man, it ****s people over, that's what it does.

And please describe to me what serious health care situation you are in? I have been told in no uncertain terms that a heart transplant is in my future.

It does do things for people. It is getting the ball rolling.

I like the idea of companies not being able to drop people over conditions, but it is also hurting others. My family isn't very wealthy and our insurance premiums went up as a result of the bill. Our coverage hasn't gotten any better either. I think it should all be repealed and start over, the good things can be put in place in the next new bill. I don't feel there were many cost cutting measures in the bill either which could help.

What a gigantic bucket of creamy load.

"Instead of a government bureaucrat, between you and your doctor, no one will ever get in the way of the Health Care you need... except those who deny and drop coverage in our customer service offices."

At least its not a room full of chinese students making evil laughter over our healthcare bill.

1. Every doctor on TV is actually an actor.
2. I notice a complete lack of discussion of any provisions actually WITHIN the new health care laws.

All I hear here is rhetoric aimed at an emotional, uninformed reaction.

You don't discuss details when your goal is to toss the entire bill.
It's a game you simply don't play.

Back
Top Bottom