• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

• Total voters

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

Undoubtedly.....the most popular wanna be Strongman/con man of this era!

The Drumpf has the Blue Collar workers buffaloed, They wrongly think that this silver spoon clown is one of them. His Grift has worked despite all the evidence that came out prier to his election. Stiffing the blue collar workers on his projects, smashing historical artifacts rather then spend half a day to preserve them, after promising to donate them to MOMA, the stream of women making accusations, his admitted grabbing woman by the snatch, etc. I've been blue collar for all my working life & know for a fact that prier to Drumpf, most of them weren't very political. So it's my opinion that they only saw his faux machismo & thought he was one of them. They became fanboiz of the Cult of MAGA 7 made the Drumpf Merch as big as a Rock Star. They actually believe that all evidence of the Grift is lies put forward to sully this hero of the working class. It's like mas hypnosis, IMO.
p.s. Answer No.

I’ve worn my Obama boxers for several years now. His picture is front and center, right where he would want to be.

4D5387DE-913A-4513-90D8-55138B078FAB.jpeg

got some brown stains on the back side but very appropriate for who it is

Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

1650809661517.png

I’ve worn my Obama boxers for several years now. His picture is front and center, right where he would want to be.

View attachment 67387259

got some brown stains on the back side but very appropriate for who it is
So you've got a crush. Did we really need to know that?

Of course, not!

1. I do not especially like The Donald. But he was the lesser of two evils.

a. Sure wish we had a parliamentary system of government, such as Israel's. Then all viewpoints would have a seat at the table.

2. I do not want to get beaten up or refused service.

I have never worn any politicians garbage.

Wearing a MAGA hat in public is like wearing a hat with a swastika on it. Notice you only see these inbreds wearing them at MAGA rallies and rarely in normal public settings.

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?​

**** NO! I don't support lying, racist, sexist, ignorant traitors. Also, nobody I know wears that shit either, right wingnuts who need to belong to a cult and have 'friends', social misfits, need that crap. Pukes who worship trump and trumpism are American trash, should move to Russia so they can finally show some patriotism and feed their hatred of democracy.

lvsy8xtavny71.png

Last edited:
Probably not a good idea considering how rabid the left has become. Just makes you a target.

Of course, not!

1. I do not especially like The Donald. But he was the lesser of two evils.

a. Sure wish we had a parliamentary system of government, such as Israel's. Then all viewpoints would have a seat at the table.

2. I do not want to get beaten up or refused service.
In order to believe that trump was the lesser of two evils, you’re necessarily required to believe things about Hillary that aren’t true. When you remove the conspiracy theories all you’re left with is a politician whose policies you don’t agree with.

No -
I won't give Trump and his fund raising organization one penny of my money.

I will say I liked some of Trump's policies and some not so much. It became clear early on when he was running his ego is bigger than his brain.

In order to believe that trump was the lesser of two evils, you’re necessarily required to believe things about Hillary that aren’t true. When you remove the conspiracy theories all you’re left with is a politician whose policies you don’t agree with.
I agree but I will say the fact that she eats little babies was a big turn off.

Back
Top Bottom