• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

• Total voters
I am not interested in your gun baiting attempt.
If guns are not for self defense then I don't know what certain people have been talking about for ages.

Not because I don't like Trump, but because i don't get into that kind of repping. I don't even do that for my favorite teams.

Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

Undoubtedly.....the most popular wanna be Strongman/con man of this era!
The only political apparel I have are two shirts:

Leeroy Jenkins 2016 - Let’s Do This!

John Wick 2020 - Who’s Going to Stop Me?

The Drumpf has the Blue Collar workers buffaloed, They wrongly think that this silver spoon clown is one of them. His Grift has worked despite all the evidence that came out prier to his election. Stiffing the blue collar workers on his projects, smashing historical artifacts rather then spend half a day to preserve them, after promising to donate them to MOMA, the stream of women making accusations, his admitted grabbing woman by the snatch, etc. I've been blue collar for all my working life & know for a fact that prier to Drumpf, most of them weren't very political. So it's my opinion that they only saw his faux machismo & thought he was one of them. They became fanboiz of the Cult of MAGA 7 made the Drumpf Merch as big as a Rock Star. They actually believe that all evidence of the Grift is lies put forward to sully this hero of the working class. It's like mas hypnosis, IMO.
p.s. Answer No.
That's true and Trump led them to think he could recreate 1950's for poor working whites and dire poor whites. When reality is, Today, just being white does not get everyone the "good jobs", or the things it use to get them. For one, there is no more saturation of Repair Shop or various other type of business that use to exist. That stuff has been gone for more than 20+yrs. Not only is that gone, even the Industry that went to China, is not the same type of industry that was first sent to China. China and the Contracts they have with Western Suppliers, decades ago pushed for China to modernize and upgrade those Industries.
Technology is not going to go away!!!
While these people get hung up "political spin".... they are choosing not to invest in "learning", they are not investing themselves how to extract their lives from the burden of credit debt, and they are not learning how to live in a multiethnic and multiracial and multicultural society.

America is not going to be "Andy of Mayberry Environments".... and people are not going to mimic The Donna Reed and Father Knows Best TV shows, that stuff has been pushed to the back burning 40+ yrs ago.
TV made big change in the Mid to Late 1970's.... and Diversity has never stopped advancing. It won't stop advancing.

Farmers, now days use GPS guided systems for a multitude of things, they don't just go get behind a mule and a plough, Nobody is out in a filed with a water bucket pulled by a wagon to water a crop..

People have long been coming from cities, opening up new and different and improved things in rural towns all across this country. None of that is going to change and it sure is not going to go backwards.

Sadly, many of the older people who worked for Mr. Jake and Mr. Ed... found out when they got old, they did not have a pension, and Mr. Jake and Mr. Ed have been dead for decades and the kids sold or closed the business, so there is no recourse. All this stuff is got these old right winger angered... but they just as well be angered at themselves, because they did not stop to take time and learn... that what the coveted did not have provisions for their future. So many only have their Social Security and because their wage was low, its likely their Social Security check is not that big. They have very little if any saving, and Trump used that anguish to pretend he would help them, and all he did was help himself and other wealthy people, and attacked anything that was designed to help struggling Americans. Trump hated that Obama tried to help people, and he hates the fact that Biden is trying to help people.
Trump does not have a history of helping people, the man screwed his own family and his own brother and sister out of their inheritance!!!!

sub-buzz-10352-1604855860-4.jpg
It just goes to show... Imbeciles are often proud of being and imbecile.... The same as SERF, had members within their ranks who were Proud to Worship their Serf Masters, and would even brag about how much money their Serf Master had, as if they were proud of being a serf under their wealthy serf master.

No but my father in law made silk ties for his 2016 presidential campaign

Unfortunately, I wore a shirt with Trump riding a tank. I still have it, actually.

Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

Undoubtedly.....the most popular wanna be Strongman/con man of this era!

Do either of these count?

f-ck-trump-us-flag-funny-****-trump-t-shirt_Men_2.jpg
trump.jpg

Funny how we have a ton of people here who are the biggest trump supporters that I've ever seen but we only have 3 people admitting that they wore trump stuff.

Are they embarrassed or something?

Funny how we have a ton of people here who are the biggest trump supporters that I've ever seen but we only have 3 people admitting that they wore trump stuff.

Are they embarrassed or something?
Someone's buying the stuff. Could it be Antifa? ;)

Back
Top Bottom