• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

• Total voters
You just couldn't resist. Tell us again how the gop isn't racist.

Only a true racist would find something racial about my post. You made it about race. My comment was hes crap. But you made it about race.

FE64784A-4602-4B40-B0F9-7CF7F8725E03.jpeg

64C4A698-4602-4594-BA66-3AF69654D1ED.jpeg

EEC73AED-821F-460E-9744-0C326ADB3321.jpeg

PS: I’m a centrist. NOT a gop

I don’t think that I’ve ever seen someone wearing a MAGA hat, but in my area that would be like wearing an “insult me” sign.

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?​

I would not want to be seen dead in such a shit-shirt or in such a crap-cap - and certainly not alive.

I’ve worn my Obama boxers for several years now. His picture is front and center, right where he would want to be.

View attachment 67387259

got some brown stains on the back side but very appropriate for who it is
It is a sign of leakage, not something to be proud of?

If you are wearing a Trump hat in Austria, you'd be subject to ridicule in public.

People would question if you are mentally ill or something.

95% of people don't like Trump.
True, but why would we care what Austria thinks unless we are talking Sacher Torte?

No, but I have one in my master bathroom right next to the toilet paper with his image on it that I ordered from Amazon.

Attachments

• AB33D43D-D67D-4300-B5F9-441BDC704821.jpeg
    AB33D43D-D67D-4300-B5F9-441BDC704821.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 14
REDhat HATred :LOL:

aecd1ffa788b2db154337737f9fadfeb16816369.gifv

Wouldn't wear one if you paid me to.

I would rather eat lead paint.

No!

I voted against the asshole twice, and really pissed off at people who voted for him the first time.

I’ve worn my Obama boxers for several years now. His picture is front and center, right where he would want to be.

View attachment 67387259

got some brown stains on the back side but very appropriate for who it is
If that’s what excites you, then that’s your thing.

Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

Undoubtedly.....the most popular wanna be Strongman/con man of this era!
I would not wear a MAGA hat in public. I am afraid to be attacked on the streets by a Democrat brown shirt.

I have worn the "gear" of some political candidates in the past. I still have a small collection of shirts and hats from Republican candidates I've supported through the years.

I would never wear a Trump hat or shirt. I wouldn't want people to point and laugh at me for being stupid.

I would not wear a MAGA hat in public. I am afraid to be attacked on the streets by a Democrat brown shirt.
So you're more scared than the dedicated trump supporter. I can see that.

Wearing a MAGA hat in public is like wearing a hat with a swastika on it. Notice you only see these inbreds wearing them at MAGA rallies and rarely in normal public settings.
No wearing a hat that says "Make America Great Again" is patriotic and if you wear it you will get attacked by brown shirts on the street.

So you're more scared than the dedicated trump supporter. I can see that.
Yes the brown shirts on the street will attack with fists and weapons and dangerous fluids thrown at you. It is not safe for the average citizen out there.

Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

Undoubtedly.....the most popular wanna be Strongman/con man of this era!
Racists also wore Democrat hats.

Yes the brown shirts on the street will attack with fists and weapons and dangerous fluids thrown at you. It is not safe for the average citizen out there.
I think the people setting fires, attacking innocent people, assaulting federal buildings with molotov cocktails, creating "autonomous zones" and throwing bricks and firing lasers in the eyes of law enforcement were rather dangerous. https://www.newsweek.com/we-were-si...out-this-summer-not-next-time-opinion-1550272

Just carry a gun. People shoot each other every day.

Back
Top Bottom