• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever worn a Donald Trump/MAGA T-shirt or hat?

• Total voters
No, but I do have one of John Oliver’s Make Donald Drumpf Again caps in my closet somewhere.

Donald Trump is one of those timeless "heroes" that has spanned mostly the older generations since the 2015s.

For 7 years; millions of laborers, retirees, protestors, political activists, celebrities, proud boys, moms, dads and racists wore his stuff.

Undoubtedly.....the most popular wanna be Strongman/con man of this era!
I have never even seen a Trump hat, shirt or flag in person.

Why would I wear a hat that basically says, see how stupid I am, I'm wearing a maga hat.
I am guessing that is why you are in 8% of Americans who claim to be a progressive. Actually kind of a dying breed.

In order to believe that trump was the lesser of two evils, you’re necessarily required to believe things about Hillary that aren’t true. When you remove the conspiracy theories all you’re left with is a politician whose policies you don’t agree with.
Interesting....but you and other liberals believed things about Trump that Hillary said...I guess Durham is on to that...himmm.

Interesting....but you and other liberals believed things about Trump that Hillary said...I guess Durham is on to that...himmm.
Did your phone's predictive text feature come up with that response?

LOL

It would be in poorer taste even than a Che Guevera t shirt.

Interesting. I never saw the Che Guevara phenomenon as in poor taste. The mythological Che is and was quite globally popular. Even if the real Che may have been a lot less than his mythical successor

In order to believe that trump was the lesser of two evils, you’re necessarily required to believe things about Hillary that aren’t true. When you remove the conspiracy theories all you’re left with is a politician whose policies you don’t agree with.
Nailed it!!!

Of course, not!

1. I do not especially like The Donald. But he was the lesser of two evils.

a. Sure wish we had a parliamentary system of government, such as Israel's. Then all viewpoints would have a seat at the table.

2. I do not want to get beaten up or refused service.
Sure you like him. Do you remember the many times you referred to him as the Honorable Donald Trump? Or how you’ve said you’ll happily vote for him again in a future election, even when the opponents or competition aren’t stated? These are not the statements of someone who doesn’t particularly like Trump, or considers him a lesser evil. These are the statements of someone who enthusiastically hitched themselves to the Trump wagon.
I am guessing that is why you are in 8% of Americans who claim to be a progressive. Actually kind of a dying breed.
You ought not to talk, being in less than 1% of Americans who have worn MAGA merch.

I’ve worn my Obama boxers for several years now. His picture is front and center, right where he would want to be.

View attachment 67387259

got some brown stains on the back side but very appropriate for who it is
You just couldn't resist. Tell us again how the gop isn't racist.

I have never even seen a Trump hat, shirt or flag in person.
I have 4 big Drumpf flags with a couple miles of my house. One is Drumpf 2024. Hats & shirts occasionally. Where do you live?

Of course, not!

1. I do not especially like The Donald. But he was the lesser of two evils.

a. Sure wish we had a parliamentary system of government, such as Israel's. Then all viewpoints would have a seat at the table.

2. I do not want to get beaten up or refused service.
Hillary was the most qualified candidate I have ever seen run for president and you think she was the lesser of two evils because the gop demonized her constantly. The benghazi hearings were nothing more than a ploy to lower her approval rating and it worked.

sub-buzz-10352-1604855860-4.jpg
She wears it proudly.

I have 4 big Drumpf flags with a couple miles of my house. One is Drumpf 2024. Hats & shirts occasionally. Where do you live?
GTA Ontario

I will stick with putting Joe biden urinal mints in the can so people can piss on him like he pisses on us

Attachments

• h4dXWBAkQe.jpeg
    h4dXWBAkQe.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
No.

But I have a MAGA hat and trump shirt, just in case.

Put those on, take out my teeth and turn on the hybrid Texas/Georgia drawl I was raised with and I bet I can get them to let me drive the ammo truck if they get too squirrelly!

GTA Ontario
Oh, should have looked at your flag. LOL
That explains it, he hasn’t invaded Canada because he lost the election & couldn’t overthrow it.

Back
Top Bottom