• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever seen one trump supporter admit he's always lied about wanting to release his taxes?

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that."

CNN headline today: "Trump files emergency request to prevent subpoena of his tax records after judge denies motion"

"If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that."

CNN headline today: "Trump files emergency request to prevent subpoena of his tax records after judge denies motion"

They never admit he lies about anything.

Have you ever seen one trump supporter admit he's always lied about wanting to release his taxes?

Nope. Never.

They protect Trump as he fleeces them. But then again, Trump did say he loves the uneducated.

Have you ever seen one Biden supporter that doesn't believe Hunter Biden made money hand over fist in China and Ukraine?

He hasn't lied. He changed his mind when he realized WHY everyone wants to see his tax returns.

Seriously...would you give someone a stick when you know they would love to beat you over the head with it?

Have you ever seen one Biden supporter that doesn't believe Hunter Biden made money hand over fist in China and Ukraine?

I don't know but have you have seen a Trump supporter who thought this was disgraceful? Yeah, neither have I.

117968649_10217799288674977_9167202949724385057_o.jpg

Have you ever talked to a Trump supporter who gives a **** about his taxes. Just another LW obsession feeding they're delusion that some how the 2016 elections will get overturned.

He hasn't lied. He changed his mind when he realized WHY everyone wants to see his tax returns.

Seriously...would you give someone a stick when you know they would love to beat you over the head with it?

Every president has done so for what, fifty years. Of course it wasn't a lie, IT WAS, he just changed his mind is a really lousy come back.Why can yo not admit he lied? I really want to know. Why? Trump can not admit he has ever made a mistake and Trumpsters can not admit Trump lies. The only thin I can think of is PITIFUL

Nope. Never.

They protect Trump as he fleeces them. But then again, Trump did say he loves the uneducated.

The purpose of sheep is to be shorn.

The purpose of sheep is to be shorn.

The sheep here are the mindless leftists obsessed with his tax returns. You have never examined any other candidates tax returns, ever, and wouldnt know what to look for if you had., What you want is someone else to look them over then tell you what to think. It doesnt get more sheep-like than that.

The sheep here are the mindless leftists obsessed with his tax returns. You have never examined any other candidates tax returns, ever, and wouldnt know what to look for if you had., What you want is someone else to look them over then tell you what to think. It doesnt get more sheep-like than that.

Leftists, mindless or otherwise, aren't the ones supporting the legion of right wing grifters who promise to build nonexistent walls of give you a degree from Trump U. When I say sheep, I mean those fools who give money to Bannon or Trump or other such scam artists.

Leftists, mindless or otherwise, aren't the ones supporting the legion of right wing grifters who promise to build nonexistent walls of give you a degree from Trump U. When I say sheep, I mean those fools who give money to Bannon or Trump or other such scam artists.

Thats true. Mindless leftist sheep were too busy pushing the collusion lie for three years to be bothered with such trivial matters. In fact, Ill bet you still believe the collusion hoax, dont you.
Baaaah

You miss the point, as always. Suppose Trump owes Russia millions or billions of dollars. You don't think this might affect Trump's policy decisions toward Russia while he is President?

This is why every President over the past 50 years has released their tax returns. Because the American public has a right to know about these foreign conflicts of interest that could potentially impact the country's safety.

Again, it's called "conflict of interest". A foreign concept to all ignorant, unsophisticated Repugs...I know, I know...

Thats true. Mindless leftist sheep were too busy pushing the collusion lie for three years to be bothered with such trivial matters. In fact, Ill bet you still believe the collusion hoax, dont you.
Baaaah

Yes, so does the Republican-controlled Senate. See their latest report?

Why is this really a problem? If Hunter played gullible foreign governments, that is on them. Why should that mean anything to US voters?

He hasn't lied. He changed his mind...

hahahaha

i mean, is that not the perfect response to exactly what the OP was speaking of. it's classic.

He said he would release his tax returns, but later decided not to... If I thought it was a big deal that his tax returns be released, I might take issue with it... But I don't.

There's this government agency called the IRS and if there was anything wrong with his tax returns, we would have heard about it well before the 2016 election. As long as nothing is discovered by the IRS to be illegal with a candidate/elected official's tax returns, then I don't think anyone has the right to demand they be released publicly. Sure, it would be nice if all candidates would release those records, but it's their choice and shouldn't be a prerequisite.

Ad Trumpsters seem okay with every lie Trump has told, which are legion. Over 20 thousand and counting. Only a real baaa sheep would follow and support such a man, but then Trumposters are the sheep who follow their cult leader no matter what stupid thing he tweets or what lie he tells. I had to laugh when he said he passed the vet's bill and then people flash the picture of Obama signing the bill. I wonder if Trump is just lying or maybe it is dementia.

I had to laugh when he said he passed the vet's bill and then people flash the picture of Obama signing the bill. I wonder if Trump is just lying or maybe it is dementia.

It's a personality disorder, where his narcissism leads him to pathologically lie. It's why literally on day one he was ordering his press secretary to lie that his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.

The best trump defense of the day!!!!!!

He said he would release his tax returns, but later decided not to... .

Oh we have we heard that before...

He said he would be faithful to Ivana , but later decided not to...
He said he would be faithful to Marla , but later decided not to...
He said he would be faithful to Melania , but later decided not to...

Trump's word is pure worthless. Has lied his whole life.

Back
Top Bottom