• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever seen one trump supporter admit he's always lied about wanting to release his taxes?

"If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that."

CNN headline today: "Trump files emergency request to prevent subpoena of his tax records after judge denies motion"

The trump supporters don’t care about his taxes As long as he hates “the other” like them, he can shoot someone on fifth avenue and they will still support him

That is disgraceful. I don't know why you re-posted it you must be evil.

evil to speak of what happened. not evil what Trump did.

these Confederates have to go.

He hasn't lied. He changed his mind when he realized WHY everyone wants to see his tax returns.

Seriously...would you give someone a stick when you know they would love to beat you over the head with it?

How would anyone be able to beat him over the head if there was no wrongdoing in his tax returns?

How would anyone be able to beat him over the head if there was no wrongdoing in his tax returns?

What part of spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole and lies to you not understand?

The Trump hating media has been beating Trump over the head with imaginary stuff since BEFORE he won the Presidency.

Seriously...where have you been these last five years or so?

If there's wrongdoing in his tax returns where the frick is the IRS ?? lordy

Have you ever seen one Biden supporter that doesn't believe Hunter Biden made money hand over fist in China and Ukraine?

Ok. I will one. Hunter Biden made money with his business dealings with Ukraine and China. If you have proof that it was illegal I suggest you get with a prosecutor and have them file criminal charges. If not, Let me ask you, how is Hunter's dealing different that some of Trump's dealings before he became President?

Hunter Biden'''s Ukraine, China deals were probably legal, and that'''s the problem

An investigation. Sorry, that means there is no criminal case...yet.

In any case, it doesn't matter if they come up with a criminal case or not. They just want dirt they can leak to the media.

Since you laughably believe that Trump has been "tough" on Russia, without a shred of evidence to support that, I could honestly give a flying **** about your opinions.

You absolutely DID nominate a mentally ill sociopath as president -- Donald J. Trump.

If Trump wasn't born to a wealthy family, he would be wandering the streets homeless or in jail right now. He is a 75 year old man-child who has had people protecting him his entire life, especially his father. Trump simply is not capable of functioning in the real world.

Not only that, the man has the vocabulary and the education of a 5th grader. He is even more stupid than Sarah Palin, if that's possible. I'm embarrassed every time I hear this ****ing imbecile speak his 5th grade gibberish at his propaganda press conferences. I actually feel sorry for this idiot.

Only bigger idiots than a non-serious person like Trump actually take this imbecile seriously. Trump should be sucking dog dicks in a circus freak show, that's only thing this clown is good for.
Ironic you'd criticize Trump's speech while disgorging this flood of verbal diarrhea.

Ironic you'd criticize Trump's speech while disgorging this flood of verbal diarrhea.

Of course you can't refute anything that I said. Weak comebacks is all you've got, as always.

Trump isn't capable of writing anything as coherent as me. Along with his mental illness and his lack of education, Trump also has a learning disability. Hence, this is why he doesn't read his Presidential Daily Briefs and why he didn't know about Putin putting bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan. Trump wouldn't be able to comprehend his PDBs even if he DID read them.

I'm embarrassed for you, seriously. How you try to defend a mentally ill man-child like Trump with a learning disability and a 5th grade education. Quite pathetic. Have some ****ing dignity, dude.

"If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that."

CNN headline today: "Trump files emergency request to prevent subpoena of his tax records after judge denies motion"
"if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor . . ."

Of course you can't refute anything that I said. Weak comebacks is all you've got, as always.

Trump isn't capable of writing anything as coherent as me. Along with his mental illness and his lack of education, Trump also has a learning disability. Hence, this is why he doesn't read his Presidential Daily Briefs and why he didn't know about Putin putting bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan. Trump wouldn't be able to comprehend his PDBs even if he DID read them.

I'm embarrassed for you, seriously. How you try to defend a mentally ill man-child like Trump with a learning disability and a 5th grade education. Quite pathetic. Have some ****ing dignity, dude.
I don't refute bull****, I shovel it into the ground.

Not really. You roll around in Trump's bull****.

And I forgot to mention....I'm embarrassed for you as you pathetically defend the mentally ill man-child Trump with a 5th grade education and a learning disability. Quite unseemly to watch.

Last edited:
Not really. You roll around in Trump's bull****.

man. that's so true. they really love getting down in the **** with Donald Trump and swimming around in the turds.

not really any other way to say it.

man. that's so true. they really love getting down in the **** with Donald Trump and swimming around in the turds.

not really any other way to say it.

They're not draining the swamp....they're wallowing in a swamp filled with Trump's turds. LOL.

What part of spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole and lies to you not understand?

The Trump hating media has been beating Trump over the head with imaginary stuff since BEFORE he won the Presidency.

Seriously...where have you been these last five years or so?

How can there be any innuendo if everything in his returns are above board? If Democrats lied, Trump would be able to easily show how they did with the factual information from his return.

Are you saying Trump is too big a snowflake to handle criticism?

Trump is once again a liar to mulligan evangelicals, saying Democrats took ‘God’ out of the Pledge of Allegiance.

Do you have evidence they have actually audited him?

There's a lot of evidence they haven't audited him: that he's said they have been auditing him for 5 years, and that's why he 'can't' release them, though that's another lie that he couldn't even if they were.

Do you have evidence they have actually audited him?

He certainly has since becoming President. Before, it stands to reason someone who owns all or part of over 500 corps/llc's is under a constant state of audit.

He certainly has since becoming President.

Source for this claim?

Before, it stands to reason someone who owns all or part of over 500 corps/llc's is under a constant state of audit.

No it doesn't:

IRS audits more poor taxpayers because it'''s easier, cheaper than targeting the rich | Fox Business
IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor — ProPublica
Tax returns 2019: IRS most likely to audit taxpayers in these regions - CBS News
Why Are The Superrich Getting Audited Less?
The IRS Admits It Doesn'''t Audit the Rich Because It'''s Too Hard | GQ

The IRS only has so much operating budget per year. They would rather use it to audit poor and middle class people than audit the uberwealthy. Especially when those uberwealthy people are notorious for being litigious and willing to drown their attempts to audit them in expensive legal motions and court cases.

How can there be any innuendo if everything in his returns are above board? If Democrats lied, Trump would be able to easily show how they did with the factual information from his return.

Are you saying Trump is too big a snowflake to handle criticism?

Again...where have you been these last five years.

Trump haters have trotted out nonsense based on spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole and outright lies daily. And now you want him to voluntarily give you more stuff to do the same with.

No...Trump isn't a snowflake. He's smart not to give you what you want.

Back
Top Bottom