• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Have you decided who to vote for yet?

Too bad you can't say that about Orange Man, right?

Lol. Actually I can. I personally wouldn't want to hang out with Trump. I would rather sit down with Bush and Obama for dinner as I find them more interesting. But I'll be voting for Trump as he more closely aligns with my core beliefs than Biden.

Thank you for reading and correctly interpreting my signature.

It's not always like that. Occasionally, the car needs an adjustment to the right to avoid driving in circles. However, now is not that time.

I suggest you arm yourself with pepper spray at a minimum and a Glock on the high side.

Thanks for the suggestions.

But sucker punchers are so sneaky that one does not have time to prepare.

And in this atmosphere, especially starting in January with the BLM- and ANTIFA-supporting Biden administration, the victim will be blamed, not the perp.

Have a nice day!

Thank you for the article.

Liberals constantly tell us that violent crime has decreased.

Please do not tell that to the thousands who have just fled New York City or the people being beaten up in Portland and Seattle or the parents of that little boy who was murdered in the South. Or to the man who was just sucker punched in Chicago. (He was sweeping the sidewalk when this individual just walked up to him and knocked him out.)

If you want to think that violent crime is down, well, then, bless you. But for thousands of victims every year, it is really cruel to go around saying that.

Certain individuals have tasted blood this year, and next year (under President Biden), it is going to be even worse. The Dems have unleashed an orgy of violence.

All you have is unsubstantiated "thousands" that fled and random anecdotes. That's useless if you REALLY wanted to know whether violence is up or down. There is always plenty of anecdotes to go around about crime. There is always plenty of violence you can find in the news. The point is whether overall situation is improving or not. That's where the studies and aggregate numbers come in but you have not shared any.

I vote by absentee ballot since Im overseas, and will once again vote Libertarian Party: namely Jo Jorgensen.

I dont care if she doesnt have a chance in hell to win, Im voting for the candidate who best exemplifies my own positions because thats how democracy works, you dont vote for someone just to keep the other candidate from winning- thats just stupid.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Biden is un-American

Trump is Against everything America has stood for.since its inception

I have mixed feelings about.the deplorable. I hate them for enabling trump. But I feel sorry for them because they are so easily duped by right.wing media. My hope is at least some of them will see the truth.

I don't feel sorry at all for the deplorables, they defend and lie for someone in the white house who serves at the pleasure of Mr. Putin, is divisive and dangerous for our country, someone who is hurting or killing Americans. They are selfish inbred trash, pigs like the Traitor In Chief. Deplorables will never see the truth, they are in a cult and only believe what comes out of the stinkhole of their new racist leader.

There are republicans who can still think for themselves, and are separating themselves from trump even though they voted for him in the last election. Those are not deplorables, they are not as low as Cadet Bonespurs, they saw who he is and what he's doing and want no part of it. They are patriotic, they are adults.

Last edited:
I know in Oregon nearly all voting is done by mail every year anyway, so voters up there probably never have an issue with failure to get their ballots. Someone who lives there can enlighten me on their situation.

Michelle Obama stressed during her 18-minute speech now is the time to request mail-in ballots. She knows something we don't about the USPS struggling to mail absentee ballots in time for each state's early voting period.

Unless someone else can prove my neighbor wrong, I will take her word for it.

In Colorado, our ballots are all mailed out. However, you can still go to the polling center if you want to vote in person or drop off your ballot in person.

I have decided who I am going to vote for.

Jorgenson.jpg

I voted for Warren in the primary by mail. Then minutes after I mailed my ballot, she dropped out.

Life is tough, the wearing of hats is suggested.

And right now, there is no possibility whatsoever that I would vote for Trump, so I may as well get it done.

My primary election was March 17, so Elizabeth Warren already had dropped out. She was so unpopular in all the earlier elections I would have considered it a wasted vote anyway but only because the most important thing is kicking out Donald Trump. Normally she would have been my choice.

My primary election was March 17, so Elizabeth Warren already had dropped out. She was so unpopular in all the earlier elections I would have considered it a wasted vote anyway but only because the most important thing is kicking out Donald Trump. Normally she would have been my choice.

I vote for who I like in the primary, and vote against who I hate in the general. It's basic game theory.

I vote by absentee ballot since Im overseas, and will once again vote Libertarian Party: namely Jo Jorgensen.

I don't care if she doesn't have a chance in hell to win. I'm voting for the candidate who best exemplifies my own positions because that's how democracy works. You don't vote for someone just to keep the other candidate from winning- That's just stupid.

I would agree with you if our current president was not a completely unpatriotic, selfish, and divisive bigot, bully, troll, criminal, and cheater with no leadership skills or understanding of the Constitution who thinks he is a totalitarian dictator and above the law. If that is not important to you, go ahead and vote for someone who agrees with your political positions. But no American citizen has any reason to want the kind of person that Donald Trump is to win this election. Nobody has any reason to ignore what Trump has done to America and its people by being all of the things I listed for the sake of doing so. This is the only year political issues and positions are less important than personality when choosing who to vote for.

I vote for who I like in the primary, and vote against who I hate in the general. It's basic game theory.

I have no problem with that . . . as long as your favorite candidate has not dropped out yet. Unfortunately, mine did.

Back
Top Bottom