• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you considered what may happen if this Russian bastard feels like he's cornered?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
If he is mentally unstable, if he feels he's losing it, he may do something crazy. The POS has a nuke arsenal that could bring on Armageddon. I sincerely hope there are cooler heads in Russia who could remove him before that happens.

How can Putin be cornered OUTSIDE of his own country and by a country WAY smaller than them?

Last edited:
If he is mentally unstable, if he feels he's losing it, he may do something crazy. The POS has a nuke arsenal that could bring on Armageddon. I sincerely hope there are cooler heads in Russia who could remove him before that happens.

Thank goodness we dont have a freaking moron like Crooked donnietrump in the Peoples White House right about now Grandpappy.

Now I would worry about that! As it is, I feel so safe and comfy in President Bidens strong and steady European White Male hands. President Biden will see us through these troubled waters. He's seen it all before.

Guess who else has a huge nuclear arsenal.

No worries... Biden is on the job!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonderful.

We have two mentally deficient individuals at the helm of two of the most powerful nations.

Scary to the max.

As I said in another read. Putin is/has undergone a change in the past week. He looks different now (Like heavy steroidView attachment 67377604 use)

Definitely looking puffy.
Alcohol, drugs like steroids as you say, possible health issue, maybe just been eating a lot lately and getting old. Hard to say.

No worries... Biden is on the job!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

President Biden is doing well JC, I agree with that.

President Biden has seen it all man, he's been there, he was made for this moment JC.

He'll get us through these troubled times. I just count my lucky stars that President Biden is indeed the President right now. I havent heard one stupid Tweet or any idiotic rants, theres no need for President Biden to overreact.

Its going well right now, very well.

biden.gif

How can Putin be cornered OUTSIDE of his own country and by a country WAY smaller than them?
Bullies can't afford to look weak, and they can't afford to have one of their victims beat them up in front of others.

It may legitimately not be out of character for him to draw the conclusion that this is a matter of whether or not Russia will be able to continue to control it's near abroad, and a potential life or death issue for him, personally. Paranoid people are paranoid. 🤷‍♂️

He is not mentally unstable. He is under an enormous amount of pressure, which in the past he has handled with out blinking.

The press reports questioning Putins mental state are wishful thinking.

Putin mentions nukes and you want to throw in the towel. Makes me wonder what reagan's response would have been to putin's threat?

Amen, pappy.

Good thing he’s not cornered in any way. He’s free to withdraw his military from Ukraine at any time. Russia itself is not threatened with attack.

I heard he is far to much of a savey genius to let that happen.

Biden is actually doing a good job putting this coalition together. Nuke the Russian economy, it kills less young men.
Biden is following the crowd but I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. This is Europe's problem mostly and we should support them but shouldn't need to take the lead.

Reactions: PoS
Good thing he’s not cornered in any way. He’s free to withdraw his military from Ukraine at any time. Russia itself is not threatened with attack.
Putin is politically cornered. If this doesn't go his way he will no longer be President of Russia. There could even be a military coup that removes him if not worse. It's do or die for Vlad.

Biden is following the crowd but I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. This is Europe's problem mostly and we should support them but shouldn't need to take the lead.
Biden has been doing quite a bit of arm twisting. It's quiet diplomacy, he does not need to brag like his predecessor.

Putin is politically cornered. If this doesn't go his way he will no longer be President of Russia. There could even be a military coup that removes him if not worse. It's do or die for Vlad.

And just like in the US, a single man can’t authorize a nuclear strike.

The problem is he's prepared for a coup and has his own private army. It would take a full scale rebellion by the military to bring him down, and that would probably mean civil war with the nuclear option just a push of a button away.

The problem is he's prepared for a coup and has his own private army. It would take a full scale rebellion by the military to bring him down, and that would probably mean civil war with the nuclear option just a push of a button away.
Agreed. Russia has a long history of violent changes in government and things could go south there very fast.

Reactions: PoS
I don't think either one of us know how effective Russian safeguards are in that respect.

Except we do. Russia if anything has even more safeguards because they don’t trust their lower level soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom