• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Have We Forgotten That Hillary Pretty Much Called A Gold Star Mother A Liar?

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
First, she stands next to Sean Smith's casket and lies to his mother's face. Then, she calls Pat Smith a liar. Hillary Clinton is straight up white trash.

Yet, let’s not forget that Hillary Clinton also criticized a Gold Star mother. During the Democratic debate on March 9, Clinton pretty much called Patricia Smith, mother of slain U.S. Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith, a liar.

Have We Forgotten That Hillary Pretty Much Called A Gold Star Mother A Liar? - Matt Vespa

Then, she doubles down...

Clinton spat with Benghazi mom takes back seat to Trump-Khan debate | Fox News

The media has their narrative with Khan, so screw the Benghazi familes.

CNN also cut off a report of parents discussing their children who were killed by illegal immigrants.

These two items are so far apart that it's not even funny.

Trump attacked this father and mother, even going so low as to criticize the mother for just standing there during the speech and questioning if she's even allowed to talk. Hillary constantly expressed sympathy for the parents and merely denied the accusation. Trump didn't just deny, he attacked. Those are very different things and it's downright disgusting to try to conflate the two.

Yeah, Clinton overall is only ever so slightly more palatable than Trump.

Except she's a communist and a criminal. The worst thing you have on Donald Trump are a few bankruptcies. Those are perfectly legal.

These two items are so far apart that it's not even funny.

Trump attacked this father and mother, even going so low as to criticize the mother for just standing there during the speech and questioning if she's even allowed to talk. Hillary constantly expressed sympathy for the parents and merely denied the accusation. Trump didn't just deny, he attacked. Those are very different things and it's downright disgusting to try to conflate the two.

An attack. A lie.

I think the lie, and repeating the lie, is worse.

Except she's a communist and a criminal. The worst thing you have on Donald Trump are a few bankruptcies. Those are perfectly legal.

She's a corporatist and a criminal. And even then, she's ever so slightly more palatable than Trump.

She's a corporatist and a criminal. And even then, she's ever so slightly more palatable than Trump.

Well, that makes her more of a fascist than a communist. Nah, she's a commie. She just knows better than to show her true colors any more than she has to.

Well, that makes her more of a fascist than a communist. Nah, she's a commie. She just knows better than to show her true colors any more than she has to.

No, she is very much more a fascist than a commie. And still ever so slightly more palatable than Trump.

First, she stands next to Sean Smith's casket and lies to his mother's face. Then, she calls Pat Smith a liar. Hillary Clinton is straight up white trash.

Then, she doubles down...

Clinton spat with Benghazi mom takes back seat to Trump-Khan debate | Fox News

The media doesn't give a **** about truth or accuracy or equal treatment. Hillary gets a pass from the media on most everything. Why? I haven't a clue. But she damn sure does.

What Trump is doing by throwing insults back and forth with Captain Khan's parents is reprehensible, however, using the dead Captain as a political pawn by the press and the Democrats is, IMHO, just as ****ing bad if not worse.

Last edited:
The media doesn't give a **** about truth or accuracy or equal treatment. Hillary gets a pass from the media on most everything. Why? I haven't a clue. But she damn sure does.

Well she doesn't get a pass on Fox News or other alternative media sites, but for CNN and MSNBC she certainly does get a pass.

Well she doesn't get a pass on Fox News or other alternative media sites, but for CNN and MSNBC she certainly does get a pass.

I don't watch Fox News because they eventually will make me mad. I've stopped watching most shows on CNN because of the BLM and Democrat atta boys and back slapping, and I just can't stomach MSNBC.

BTW, I added to that post while were quoting it.

Chris Wallace has a chance to call her on the lies and he passed it up.

It's in the link. Read it.

She said Patricia was wrong, not lying.

But hey, let's not let her actual words spoil anything.

Depends on the outlet. CNN and MSNBC love promoting her, as does VOX and all of the other corporate online news source. That's largely because they take marching orders from the same people --Clinton's donors are largely the same corporate runners who own the parent companies of CNN, MSNBC, etc, and appear to schmooze in the same social circles. However, Fox certainly attempts to make up for this with both true and totally false accusations.

What Trump is doing by throwing insults back and forth with Captain Khan's parents is reprehensible, however, using the dead Captain as a political pawn by the press and the Democrats is, IMHO, just as ****ing bad if not worse.

We agree that Trump's statements are reprehensible, but I don't think what the DNC did was dishonest. Trump is basically touting that all Muslims/immigrants/Latinos are degenerates or soon-to-be terrorists. It makes sense to point out to obvious, unimpeachable counterexamples. I mean, Trump had an entire, exceedingly tacky night where he brought up every parent of anyone who'd been killed by an immigrant, and basically blamed illegal immigration on people's deaths.

What Trump is doing by throwing insults back and forth with Captain Khan's parents, however, using the dead Captain as a political pawn by the press and the Democrats is, IMHO, just a ****ing bad if not worse.

She really doesn't get a pass from the "media." I've seen several stories about the positive versus negative stories for each candidate, and she's at the bottom, far more negative than positive, even after accounting for the natural coverage of various issues, like Benghazi.

Example here

Back
Top Bottom