• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Have We Forgotten That Hillary Pretty Much Called A Gold Star Mother A Liar?

No, you have nothing, and it's exposed.

Hardly, the lie is to the families of Benghazi victims. Pay attention, this thread is comparing two things and that is one of them.

Lyed to by Clinton.

So, your argument here is that Hillary Clinton said that Hillary Clinton lied to Mrs. Smith.

Really.

Except she's a communist and a criminal. The worst thing you have on Donald Trump are a few bankruptcies. Those are perfectly legal.

More idiotic rhetoric. Please, show me her criminal record, and anyone else that has gone through 8 congressional hearings (all finding nothing).

You just post stupid things, over and over and over.

Hardly, the lie is to the families of Benghazi victims. Pay attention, this thread is comparing two things and that is one of them.

How many hearings do you need? Seriously, your obsession and derangement are pretty hilarious at this point.

How many hearings do you need? Seriously, your obsession and derangement are pretty hilarious at this point.

That isn't to be determined by a hearing. It is as simple as Smiths word against Hillarys. I take Smiths hands down.

And the personal attacks are not cool. What does that one guy say? He whines " knock it off".

More idiotic rhetoric. Please, show me her criminal record, and anyone else that has gone through 8 congressional hearings (all finding nothing).

You just post stupid things, over and over and over.

The Plane Affair investigation lasted four years.

Clinton lied on her Fox News Sunday interview, again. She stroll claims she never sent any classified material on her illegal server. She's so stupid to insist that she relied on state department employees to tell her what's classified and what isn't. How ****ing stupid is that??...lol

Yeah, Clinton overall is only ever so slightly more palatable than Trump.

Finally coming clean after all these years.........Libertarian - LEFT

That isn't to be determined by a hearing. It is as simple as Smiths word against Hillarys. I take Smiths hands down.

And the personal attacks are not cool. What does that one guy say? He whines " knock it off".

So, just because you have an opinion negates the results of 8 investigations.

Enjoy that ignorant position.

Finally coming clean after all these years.........Libertarian - LEFT

I didn't say I supported her, just that she's ever so slightly more palatable. It's a relative measure. Relative to Trump, Hillary is slightly more palatable. Both are piles of **** though. I'm voting Gary Johnson.

So, just because you have an opinion negates the results of 8 investigations.

Enjoy that ignorant position.

Tell me were those 8 investigators there? It is Smith against Hillary, and Smith is far more credible. And remember Woods father also said Hillary told him the same lie.

First, she stands next to Sean Smith's casket and lies to his mother's face. Then, she calls Pat Smith a liar. Hillary Clinton is straight up white trash.

Then, she doubles down...

Clinton spat with Benghazi mom takes back seat to Trump-Khan debate | Fox News

Nope, but then again it is not certain that Hillary said it and even if she did, is that a lie? It happened shortly after the attack, things where still very fluent and it is not like secretary Clinton had the 20/20 hindsight vision of millions and millions worth of republican Benghazi investigations. She may have said it, because that too is still not certain. Some families says she did and others say she didn't. At best it is a he said/she said.

But again, it is not certainly an intentional lie, because Mrs. Clinton might at that confused time still think that the video was partly/wholly to blame.

And sadly lying is a bad habit both political candidates have issues with Hillary lies, sometimes she doubles down but Devious Donald also lies, and then doubles down, triples down, etc. etc. etc.

Also, it is not anything like the comments that Trump has made towards the Khan family. Because unlike Trump Hillary Clinton has just said she disagreed with Pat Smith on her claims, you can say that is calling her a liar but while that may be the end result of her saying she disagrees, it is still not the same thing as saying Pat Smith is a liar.

And I can understand why Trump and his supporters want to make this issue go away but then their candidate should think before he speaks nonsense or attacks a gold star mother of not being allowed to speak due to her religion. And then doubling down on it. And keep talking about it. And again keep talking about it. And making him doing his work (building golf courses/building) is not something he should compare with the sacrifice the Khan family (and most military families to varying degrees) have made because what Trump did was not a sacrifice at all, and especially not one comparable to the Khan/gold family sacrifices have made.

And it is not like only democrats have been speaking out against Trumps stupidity in this case (and his stupid words), several republicans have done the same.

Nope, but then again it is not certain that Hillary said it and even if she did, is that a lie? It happened shortly after the attack, things where still very fluent and it is not like secretary Clinton had the 20/20 hindsight vision of millions and millions worth of republican Benghazi investigations. She may have said it, because that too is still not certain. Some families says she did and others say she didn't. At best it is a he said/she said.

But again, it is not certainly an intentional lie, because Mrs. Clinton might at that confused time still think that the video was partly/wholly to blame.

And sadly lying is a bad habit both political candidates have issues with Hillary lies, sometimes she doubles down but Devious Donald also lies, and then doubles down, triples down, etc. etc. etc.

Also, it is not anything like the comments that Trump has made towards the Khan family. Because unlike Trump Hillary Clinton has just said she disagreed with Pat Smith on her claims, you can say that is calling her a liar but while that may be the end result of her saying she disagrees, it is still not the same thing as saying Pat Smith is a liar.

And I can understand why Trump and his supporters want to make this issue go away but then their candidate should think before he speaks nonsense or attacks a gold star mother of not being allowed to speak due to her religion. And then doubling down on it. And keep talking about it. And again keep talking about it. And making him doing his work (building golf courses/building) is not something he should compare with the sacrifice the Khan family (and most military families to varying degrees) have made because what Trump did was not a sacrifice at all, and especially not one comparable to the Khan/gold family sacrifices have made.

And it is not like only democrats have been speaking out against Trumps stupidity in this case (and his stupid words), several republicans have done the same.

Clinton knew and admitted that it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with an online video in less than 24 hours of the attack.

Tell me were those 8 investigators there? It is Smith against Hillary, and Smith is far more credible. And remember Woods father also said Hillary told him the same lie.

Seriously? You think it was 8 investigators?

No...investigations, panels, the best that the Republican party had to offer in their Hillary witch hunt, backed by rows of lawyers.

Do you also think that very tiny people exist inside your TV?:lamo

Back
Top Bottom