• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Have the Leftists in Hollywood forced Will Smith to change his beliefs?

craigfarmer

Reaction score
Is this the price to be successful in today's Hollywood?

Read the story about Will Smith:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-02-09-will-smith_x.htm

Notice the following lines from the story:

Suddenly, Kevin James, TV's King of Queens, dives in and lays a dainty peck on the mouth of a shocked Will Smith. Cinema's king of the summer blockbuster recoils in mock disgust as he yells, "What the hell was that?"......

"They had no idea what the movie was, no idea what the scene was," recalls Smith, who chuckles while seated in a high-rise eatery with a Central Park view the day after the movie's premiere. "All they see is me out on the corner kissing Kevin James. And this black dude screams out, 'Will, no! Uh-uh. Don't do that. Whatcha doing, Will?' ......

Making amends, for one. The image-conscious actor came to regret his refusal to kiss a man as a gay hustler in 1993's Six Degrees of Separation, his breakout film that followed the popular sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and chart success as a rap artist.

But in these queer-eyed days, same-sex spit-swapping is de rigueur.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a person who started his film and television career with some measure of integrity. Putting aside any moral judgements that I make, the fact is it appears he HAD to change to become WILL SMITH MEGASTAR.

If you disagree that this is an example of hard Leftists trying to force actors and the public to agree with them, ask yourself, if Will Smith still refused to be gay-friendly would he be featured so prominently on t.v., movies, newspapers, etc. almost without criticism?

The message is clear that anyone who believes in a traditional family structure, with rules, and strong moral values must either change or leave our mainstream pop culture.

No. This does not make me Right-wing.

It actually makes me a real Liberal.

see the rest at

http://www.newliberals.org

Craig Farmer
making the word "liberal" safe again!

Blue Hobgoblin said:
Ooo. Will Smith kissed a man. Big deal.

He's just practising for when he meets me! ;)

Hey Naughty Nurse,

If he has any energy left, please pass him on to me.

I am going to search the web for the size of his knob.

Fried Rice Now Horny :eek:

Fried Rice said:
Hey Naughty Nurse,

If he has any energy left, please pass him on to me.

I am going to search the web for the size of his knob.

Fried Rice Now Horny :eek:

Let me know the result of your search, please!

Back
Top Bottom