• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have the Dems created a monster they can't control?

Bullseye

All Lives Matter or No Lives Matter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Saw this earlier today and all I could say was damn, he nailed it.

With Antifa, the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party, BLM, its ideological arm, and the media, its propaganda arm, the Democrats have confected a riotous monster they are no longer able to control. When you allow people to run rampant in the streets with no repercussions, the anarchy, looting, and arson that result awakens within the faux revolutionaries their “woke muscles,” allowing them to feel “big,” and, most importantly, in charge

A little later:

Democrats will now seek to add tepid disapproval of rioting and rioters to their active and avowed support of protestors just as Americans have come to the conclusion that they are one and the same, and are beginning to take to the streets to fight back.

At some point, Americans will have had enough and are going to confront the attackers themselves. We are seeing it in Kenosha, Wisconsin, as well as in selected areas all over the country.

and finally:

The rioters, the Democrats, and the media have been playing with fire and are now being consumed by the inferno they created. More and more, regular Americans are taking to the streets to either confront rioters or delineate a border beyond which they are not allowed to pass, and they are doing so armed.

Not going to provide a link, other than to confirm it is from a right leaning site (not the leftie loonies favorite boogieman, Townhall, however). https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/the_democrats_face_the_inferno_they_created.html

ETA: "whatabouttrump" responses will be ridicules, laughed at, or ignored - depending on their "merit".

Last edited by a moderator:

A little later:

and finally:

Not going to provide a link, other than to confirm it is from a right leaning site (not the leftie loonies favorite boogieman, Townhall, however).

ETA: "whatabouttrump" responses will be ridicules, laughed at, or ignored - depending on their "merit".

The plan was that this rioting would come back on Trump like it did Obama. Trump, however, has vigorously opposed it instead of "understood but opposed" it. Combine that with the fact that people have now seen more of their fair share of stupid, obnoxious, violent, destructive rioting over stuff that pretty much always turns out different than the way it's first promoted and the Democrats are getting LOTS of backlash.

Antifa is the "paramilitary arm of the democratic party"? Jesus Christ that's stupid.

tenor.gif

Also when you quote things you should add a source.

A little later:

and finally:

Not going to provide a link, other than to confirm it is from a right leaning site (not the leftie loonies favorite boogieman, Townhall, however).

At least attribute the crazy blog you are reading: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/the_democrats_face_the_inferno_they_created.html

The plan was that this rioting would come back on Trump like it did Obama. Trump, however, has vigorously opposed it instead of "understood but opposed" it. Combine that with the fact that people have now seen more of their fair share of stupid, obnoxious, violent, destructive rioting over stuff that pretty much always turns out different than the way it's first promoted and the Democrats are getting LOTS of backlash.

The post is beyond stupid and just as dishonest. Just like the OP.

It's also par.

A little later:

and finally:

Of course they enabled it... Remember her?
“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Maxine Waters

It's also par.

But worlds better than your intellectual dishonesty....

Last edited:
It is actually kind of hilarious watching the idiot leftists in this country when they stop and realize "oh...****...the riots and looting we have been cheering on may just backfire on us come election day. We should call for peace and an end to this violence!"

Because nothing exposes idiot leftist ****wits hypocrisy quite like idiot leftist ****wits and the opportunity to open their mouths.

They deny that they exist.

So antifa is a super secretive, elite paramilitary organization that the Democratic party denies the existence of. Biden is sitting in his armchair in his basement giving commands for anti-conservative raids. They were actually the ones that killed Bin Laden.

It's also par.

I'd have been disappointed if you didn't swing by to fling a little poo. I know that means a lot to you and I try to go that extra mile in finding things for you to target.

It is actually kind of hilarious watching the idiot leftists in this country when they stop and realize "oh...****...the riots and looting we have been cheering on may just backfire on us come election day. We should call for peace and an end to this violence!"

Because nothing exposes idiot leftist ****wits hypocrisy quite like idiot leftist ****wits and the opportunity to open their mouths.

No truer words.

So antifa is a super secretive, elite paramilitary organization that the Democratic party denies the existence of. Biden is sitting in his armchair in his basement giving commands for anti-conservative raids. They were actually the ones that killed Bin Laden.

Biden is a childish buffoon who takes his orders from the far left; the new faces of the Democratic Party. None of them will admit that Antifa is real.

I'd have been disappointed if you didn't swing by to fling a little poo. I know that means a lot to you and I try to go that extra mile in finding things for you to target.

Dont mind him. His one dimensional herp derp consists of calling anything he disagrees with as "stupid." Thats not even a debate, its just a shrill rant.

William L. Gensert should sue him for plagiarism.

Why? The O/P admitted the piece isn't his.
I don't think plagiarism means what you think it does. If you want to see some good examples of plagiarism, Biden does it justice.

White America will tolerate a certain amount of repression, which tends to inflame the violence, to protect their privilege, but Vigilante mobs might be a bridge too far. We'll see.

White America will tolerate a certain amount of repression, which tends to inflame the violence, to protect their privilege, but Vigilante mobs might be a bridge too far. We'll see.

No need to use racial qualifiers and words you don't understand like privilege. Take the white off before America and you'll make a bit of sense. If you believe, most people, regardless of their color condone mob violence, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Why? The O/P admitted the piece isn't his.
I don't think plagiarism means what you think it does. If you want to see some good examples of plagiarism, Biden does it justice.

I do hate to have to correct you, but:

plagiarize verb

pla·​gia·​rize | \ ˈplā-jə-ˌrīz also -jē-ə- \
plagiarized; plagiarizing
Definition of plagiarize
transitive verb

: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source
intransitive verb

: to commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source (Plagiarizing | Definition of Plagiarizing by Merriam-Webster)​

If things die down, they can always shoot another Black man.

No need to use racial qualifiers and words you don't understand like privilege. Take the white off before America and you'll make a bit of sense. If you believe, most people, regardless of their color condone mob violence, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Of course they'll say they don't condone it, but if that were really true, they would do something to stem the state brutality.

Of course they'll say they don't condone it, but if that were really true, they would do something to stem the state brutality.

What's stopping you?

Back
Top Bottom