• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Have Republicans transformed into the party of conservative Christians?

kal-el said:
If Jesus were to return, I'm sure he wouldn't climb very far on the political ladder.:lol:

Actually that's not at all correct. Jesus was a master politican by all accounts. He believed he was on a mission (as do all Christians) and he carried it to perfection. If one believes in his divinity he was God Incarnate and be definition perfect in every way. Even if one doesn't accept that he was still a genius by any objective standard.

I am not religious myself but I am not an atheist. I simply don't have enough facts to form a firm conclusion about him. I can only hope that if there is an afterlife I will be judged kindly as one who was looking for the truth. As to Jesus, I have studied him as have all active and nominal Christians. The record is fairly replete with evidence to establish his vastly superior ability in the political arena. No serious scholar could or would doubt that fact.

Missouri Mule said:
He posted the thread. I was responding to his question. I gave it the attention it deserved.
Next time, maybe you can try a couple things then. Like using the proper pronoun and verb conjugation. Moreover, since this is a debate, maybe you can use facts to back up your opinion.

shuamort said:
Next time, maybe you can try a couple things then. Like using the proper pronoun and verb conjugation. Moreover, since this is a debate, maybe you can use facts to back up your opinion.

What on earth are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom