• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have Joe Biden's eyes shrunk?

Have Joe Biden's eyes shrunk?

• Total voters
Everyone's eyes look smaller as they age because their upper eye lids sag. This is common cosmetic surgery for older people. For some it is so severe they can become nearly blind by that effect of aging, particularly if obese.

I was just asking a question, no need to be so defensive...

When the "I am just asking questions" excuse comes out, you know the thread is a fail.

Is it possible that Joe is acting as a vessel for an alien life form growing inside his body cavity?

I do not think eyes can shrink. But the muscles around the eyes may become weaker. Where is our friendly local anatomist when you need her?

That is correct. The eyes do not shrink; they are just more hidden when old age causes "eye bags" to appear under them.

You can see this in pictures of former presidents such as George Bush.

DayLoser.jpg

lies and prevarications

looks like a heavy in a Chuck Norris film

I might have Biden confused with someone else, but I think he went in for hair plugs that didn’t work out well, sometime in the late 70s or early 80s.....

Lets just end this thing by having Trump and Biden run on a treadmill during the debates. Have them on them the entire debate, they can wear any clothes they want. Want to bet how long Trump lasts?

Well, you can only stretch your face back so many times...

download (4).jpg

BTW did anyone notice that Trump is like 50 pounds fatter than he was thirty years ago. Maybe sixty?

I think he clearly has an eating problem as people don't usually get too much fatter after middle age has passed into old age unless they have a medical condition or some seriously bad eating habits. Natural weight gain seems to peak in one's fifties.

Poor Melania - though I suppose that's par for the course with gold-diggers.

One of these men is 6'3 and 239 pounds.

one of these men 2.jpg

BTW did anyone notice that Trump is like 50 pounds fatter than he was thirty years ago. Maybe sixty?

I think he clearly has an eating problem as people don't usually get too much fatter after middle age has passed into old age unless they have a medical condition or some seriously bad eating habits. Natural weight gain seems to peak in one's fifties.

Poor Melania - though I suppose that's par for the course with gold-diggers.

One of these men is 6'3 and 239 pounds.

View attachment 67294525

He may be heavier... or
he may be wearing bulky armor...

I guess, that may be something that happens as folk age. Does this have a point?

I might have Biden confused with someone else, but I think he went in for hair plugs that didn’t work out well, sometime in the late 70s or early 80s.....

No, you are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY off. that is Trump, said by Michael Cohen. He says that the hair gets wrapped three ways, so the wisp goes half way down his back. It hides the bad plug job.

He may be heavier... or
he may be wearing bulky armor...

Or maybe it's an alien blob in a Trump suit?

That's it. Must have killed him years ago and taken over his empire. That's why he has such a shoddy business record, as an extra-terrestrial can't really be expected to understand the nuances of Earthling market capitalism. It also explains his weird speeches and press conferences - after all an Alien will struggle with the subtleties of the language before mastering it.

Hey, maybe that's what happened to Joe's eyes after all...

Typical leftist response. Ignore the statement or question, just attack the advisary because you got nothing else.

There's so much substance here too. Biden squint a little in the sun! A true hero stares into it!

Or maybe it's an alien blob in a Trump suit?

That's it. Must have killed him years ago and taken over his empire. That's why he has such a shoddy business record, as an extra-terrestrial can't really be expected to understand the nuances of Earthling market capitalism. It also explains his weird speeches and press conferences - after all an Alien will struggle with the subtleties of the language before mastering it.

Hey, maybe that's what happened to Joe's eyes after all...

The shrinkage of Biden's eyes is troubling news.

I imagine many Repbulicans are equally troubled over Trump's female-like anatomy growth on his neck.

190319-donald-trump-ap-773.jpg

It seems his eyes look way smaller than 20+ years ago. What do you think?

NKYDHdn.jpg

His head has just gotten a lot bigger

It seems his eyes look way smaller than 20+ years ago. What do you think?

NKYDHdn.jpg

Age, not modified by nips and tucks.

Back
Top Bottom