• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have Conservatives Ever been Pro-Life?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
COVID is only the latest example of Conservatives putting Capitalism ahead of Lives. Remember Vietnam?

Dem voters opposed the war; GOP not so much. In fact, I cannot think of a single thing that costs lives of born (especially the poor and brown who are already born) that the Right does not condone. Can you?

COVID is only the latest example of Conservatives putting Capitalism ahead of Lives. Remember Vietnam?

Dem voters opposed the war; GOP not so much. In fact, I cannot think of a single thing that costs lives of born (especially the poor and brown who are already born) that the Right does not condone. Can you?

LMAO...

Conservatives oppose the killing innocent children as a solution for irresponsible behavior, while the left opposes killing people in self defense or the defense of our nation.

LMAO...

Conservatives oppose the killing innocent children as a solution for irresponsible behavior, while the left opposes killing people in self defense or the defense of our nation.

Embryos are not children. Proof that brainwashing has grabbed a hold of the Right is seeing them conflate dividing cells with toddlers

Dem voters opposed the war; GOP not so much [/QUOTE]

What party was Nixon?(LOL)

Why is the quote above empty?

Quite the spin ya got going on here?

Who ended the Vietnam war?
in the 11th hour of his dying presidency?

You do know he escalated it for 6 years, RIght?

in the 11th hour of his dying presidency?

You do know he escalated it for 6 years, RIght?

When was the height of the Vietnam war?

When was the height of the Vietnam war?
When the Dems rioted at the convention. The Repubs never protested the war at all.

When the Dems rioted at the convention. The Repubs never protested the war at all.

I'll answer if for you

The Johnson admin(D)

I'll answer if for you

The Johnson admin(D)
What do you think I meant by " When the Dems rioted at the convention "?

BTW: when it came to killing innocent brown people, Nixon won that award with his indiscriminate bombing campaigns.

What do you think I meant by " When the Dems rioted at the convention "?

BTW: when it came to killing innocent brown people, Nixon won that award with his bombing campaigns.

Point is and elected DEM escalated the war

LMAO...

How exactly was Vietnam part of "the defense of our nation"?

I believe I heard on the radio that Republicans weren't anti-abortion, decades ago. I think they changed to capture the religious voters.

It seems to me that nearly all federal level politicians and many (most?) Americans are not pro-life. US hegemony,/militarism/war is the biggest reason why.

LMAO...

I don't think so Tim:

Do you think James O'Keefe would tell that story or would he ignore it.

The GOP will pick corporate profits above fetuses.

Back
Top Bottom