• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have BLM, Antifa & the left intimidated you enough to publicly force you to support the left?

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Have the mean spirited actions of the democrats, the "news" media, BLM and Antifa intimidated and caused you enough stress and fear that you'll vote Biden/Harris and adopt left wing politics? Obviously MANY Americans are in fear of publicly admitting that they don't support the current Democratic party positions, and that they oppose radical left wing dogma.

Are you among them, or do you plan on giving the radical communists a BIG symbolic middle finger with your vote? Will you also stand against them if they show up to assault you, and destroy YOUR property?

Obviously I'll be opposing globalist, totalitarian communism!

Re: Have BLM, Antifa & the left intimidated you enough to publicly force you to support the left?

Have the mean spirited actions of the democrats, the "news" media, BLM and Antifa intimidated and caused you enough stress and fear that you'll vote Biden/Harris and adopt left wing politics? Obviously MANY Americans are in fear of publicly admitting that they don't support the current Democratic party positions, and that they oppose radical left wing dogma.

Are you among them, or do you plan on giving the radical communists a BIG symbolic middle finger with your vote? Will you also stand against them if they show up to assault you, and destroy YOUR property?

Great questions.

Though I'm not a fan of President Trump's personality or tweeting, I do recognize he's a damn good businessman and President, has created more economic opportunities for all Americans, and he stands up to totalitarian and communist threats from those nations.

So, yes, I will be voting for President Trump and, most importantly, against Biden-Harris, as the only real way to vote against Biden-Harris is to vote for Trump.

And thus, no, the dour leftist Dems and their lame-stream media have no power over me in any way.

And yes, I do know that many Americans are in fear of publicly admitting that they oppose the radical left wing dogma because they're understandably afraid they'll be the recipient of BLM's mass hysteria "cancel culture".

But I and those I know aren't going to kowtow to Marxist BLM's nazi-like mass hysteria and associated threats.

And, should BLM come marching lockstep into our neighborhood with their bricks, guns and Molotov cocktails .. well, we're all in this neighborhood pretty much loaded for bear anyway, and since the bears have been staying in the forest of late, we've kinda been at a loss for how to express it all ... .

Re: Have BLM, Antifa & the left intimidated you enough to publicly force you to support the left?

Huh? Are you implying Joe Biden is a radical communist now?? Trump supporters get more desperate by the day.

Huh? Are you implying Joe Biden is a radical communist now?? Trump supporters get more desperate by the day.

Are you implying that Mr Biden will be anything other than a figure-head?

Are you implying that Mr Biden will be anything other than a figure-head?

It's not about Joe Biden. It's about getting rid of Trump.

I am a lifelong coward.

So like almost everyone in 1930s Germany, I will fall in line and feign support for the new regime.

I am an old man who is retired, but if I were working and told to kneel to BLM, I would be the first on my knees.

If I were "requested" to contribute $50 to some sweet, dear, sensitive young gentleman who was mistreated by the police, I would contribute $100. And I would cry crocodile tears for that victim. How dare that mean cop expect that young man to cooperate!

If they broke into my home, I would try to run out and hide. I would not use any force to protect my home. After all, if I did, it would be I whom the police would blame, not the perp, who after all is simply trying to make up for hundreds of years of oppression.

I'm almost afraid to vote for President Trump, lest someone find out how I voted.

I am a coward.

Come November America will giving a big middle finger to Burn Loot Murder and their Antifa pals.

BLM and company has assured Trump 4 more years.

Wow

I have never even seen an antifa and BLM haven't been very active around here. Really it seem this is just a big city issue. Totally a non issue for me. Black people periodically have done this all my life. Nothing like it was in 68-71 when I was in junior high school.

I ain't scared and I am voting for Biden.

Last edited:

No, trump has trump supporters scared to death.

You would be doing that regardless of who you vote for in November. Neither party is running a totalitarian communist candidate for president. May as well vote for the candidate who is less likely to turn your country into an international laughing stock. Since the incumbent has already done that, a vote for Joe is the only responsible vote this fall for anyone who cares about their country.

It's not about Joe Biden. It's about getting rid of Trump.

Why, are you against historic low unemployment foe blacks?

Back
Top Bottom