• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hatred is a Basic Human Right

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Everybody hates somebody sometime ...

I honestly think it's a basic human need. How can you love anything or have any kind of ideals without hating whatever threatens or opposes those things and ideals?

Liberals don't see this. They think they can widen the circle of things they love indefinitely, without it backfiring. They love all races and all ethnic groups. They love the poor and the disadvantaged and the disabled.

And it's such hard work convincing themselves that they actually feel all that love, it's a great relief when they find things to hate. The hatred is justified, of course, so it does not violate their liberal ideals. Justifiable rage. The example of Hitler is always provided.

You might admire the fact that liberals are so loving and tolerant. Especially if you are a liberal, then you probably admire yourself for being so loving.

But how much does it really cost them to feel all that love? Does it require them to give up their comfortable lifestyle? Does it require them to actually help anyone less fortunate?

Face it, you are going to hate someone, and you are going to justify it. If you are a liberal you will deny this and the very idea will make you angry. If you are a conservative, maybe you already know what rats we humans are.

Hatred is a basic human right. It keeps us alive. It tells us what to stay away from. Not always correctly, not always justifiably. But it tries.

The US is so divided now, we could have a civil war if we didn't have nuclear weapons keeping us peaceful. And I blame it on the loving liberals. Because they KNOW they are on the side of goodness, and they KNOW anyone who opposes them is stupid and evil and deserves to be hated.

I honestly think it's a basic human need. How can you love anything or have any kind of ideals without hating whatever threatens or opposes those things and ideals?

Liberals don't see this. They think they can widen the circle of things they love indefinitely, without it backfiring. They love all races and all ethnic groups. They love the poor and the disadvantaged and the disabled.

And it's such hard work convincing themselves that they actually feel all that love, it's a great relief when they find things to hate. The hatred is justified, of course, so it does not violate their liberal ideals. Justifiable rage. The example of Hitler is always provided.

You might admire the fact that liberals are so loving and tolerant. Especially if you are a liberal, then you probably admire yourself for being so loving.

But how much does it really cost them to feel all that love? Does it require them to give up their comfortable lifestyle? Does it require them to actually help anyone less fortunate?

Face it, you are going to hate someone, and you are going to justify it. If you are a liberal you will deny this and the very idea will make you angry. If you are a conservative, maybe you already know what rats we humans are.

Hatred is a basic human right. It keeps us alive. It tells us what to stay away from. Not always correctly, not always justifiably. But it tries.

The US is so divided now, we could have a civil war if we didn't have nuclear weapons keeping us peaceful. And I blame it on the loving liberals. Because they KNOW they are on the side of goodness, and they KNOW anyone who opposes them is stupid and evil and deserves to be hated.

Huh. Well, those are certainly all words, in any case.

Walk_in_walk_out.gif

Well said, I understand completely. The left hates us with great passion, because they know nothing about us. It is still their right to hate us, nobody can take away that right.

Well said, I understand completely. The left hates us with great passion, because they know nothing about us. It is still their right to hate us, nobody can take away that right.

Not exactly. They have a right to hate anyone they want to hate. But the problem is they are hypocrites, pretending they love and tolerate everyone.

Not exactly. They have a right to hate anyone they want to hate. But the problem is they are hypocrites, pretending they love and tolerate everyone.

True in every way, they are the biggest hypocrites in history, and all of their "love and toleration is total BS"

It's amazing the amount of things that can be made from straw; hats, poorly constructed wolf shelters, and the man in the OP.

I hate this thread...:roll:

True in every way, they are the biggest hypocrites in history, and all of their "love and toleration is total BS"

It isn't all total BS. I know some liberals who truly love their cats.

Claiming to to be for diversity but not for disagreement is a scam to be sure. If one is so arrogant as to declare their policy position as the only correct and truely virtuous position then it is only natural to declare any opposition to (or variation from) it to be incorrect and evil.

When politics (the formation of public policy) becomes like a religion then contrary policy positions will naturally become heresy. Note that this can (and does) apply regardless of one's ideological (politcal?) lean - it is not a Liberals only trait.

Claiming to to be for diversity but not for disagreement is a scam to be sure. If one is so arrogant as to declare their policy position as the only correct and truely virtuous position then it is only natural to declare any opposition to (or variation from) it to be incorrect and evil.

When politics (the formation of public policy) becomes like a religion then contrary policy positions will naturally become heresy. Note that this can (and does) apply regardless of one's ideological (politcal?) lean - it is not a Liberals only trait.

I have picked up on the definition of "diversity" as I am sure you all have, and it is as racist as anything can be racist.

I have picked up on the definition of "diversity" as I am sure you all have, and it is as racist as anything can be racist.

Racism is a tool of the extremely lazy as it allows one to pretend to raise himself/herself above another (in their own mind) without doing anything more than making that moronic and bigoted assertion.

Does anyone remember the old Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam Episodes?

Yosemite Sam: oooooh, I hate you!( fuming with anger)
Bugs: I love you! (Gives him a smooch on the nose, pulls his hat over his eyes, and runs off)

"Being miserable, and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God given right!" - Mayor in Ghostbusters 2

I don't know if it's arrogance. I think they are sincere and mean well. But liberalism today has a narrative that portrays liberalism as the force of progress out of darkness into light and love. I am not exaggerating.

You can make whatever narrative you want out of anything, by carefully selecting historical events. So you have the slaves being freed, and then you have the end of segregation, and women get to vote, and blah blah blah. Every step of the way, the story shows progress from the bad old days to the wonderful progressive future.

And the story is true! But you could select very different events from history and come up with a very different story.

The liberal narrative is taught in social sciences and humanities departments in probably all of our colleges and universities now. If that is the only narrative you are indoctrinated with, that is the one you will believe, mostly subconsciously.

Thank you for the inspirational talk.

I don't hate the right, that takes too much energy and I enjoy reading some of the comments but then I do have to admit, I've always been a fan of fantasies. No hatred from me, I settle for despise.

I don't know if it's arrogance. I think they are sincere and mean well. But liberalism today has a narrative that portrays liberalism as the force of progress out of darkness into light and love. I am not exaggerating.

You can make whatever narrative you want out of anything, by carefully selecting historical events. So you have the slaves being freed, and then you have the end of segregation, and women get to vote, and blah blah blah. Every step of the way, the story shows progress from the bad old days to the wonderful progressive future.

And the story is true! But you could select very different events from history and come up with a very different story.

The liberal narrative is taught in social sciences and humanities departments in probably all of our colleges and universities now. If that is the only narrative you are indoctrinated with, that is the one you will believe, mostly subconsciously.

So long as success is not taxed in order to reward failure then liberalism is good - once it crosses that line, not so much.

I went to catholic school, not my idea of a liberal institution. I think the republican leadership for so long has sold it's base a bill of goods worth nothing. When you're already in the lowest tax income, tax breaks don't do you much good. Coal is becoming a thing of the past and someone promising its revival should have been looked upon with suspicion. Your told government is bad, taxes are bad, liberals are bad, russians are good and there is no collusion. By the way, just saw on the tv, women in almost every group give trump a disapproval rating in the seventies. Yup, liberals are the major problem of the good old us of a.

I don't hate Conservatives. They are kind of like your wife. You love her but sometimes you don't like her very much and vice versa. And of course there are Liberals that just hate Conservatives and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom