• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hatred and discrimination is a good thing!

crimson372 said:
...You already believe you have the right to control the school in your favor

Perfect example of a straw arugment. Set up the scenario, attribute the argument to your opponant, then argue against it.

The reality is just about every normal parent does not want their children politically indoctrinated and recruited into the homosexual lifestyle under the various guises used by homophiles.

What if a homosexual kid attended your child's school. Do you believe you have the right to force that kid out of public school,

Onl yif the kid tried to recruit mine.

do you really believe that your opinion matters more than the school staff's
Absolutely, unequivocally, unquestionably and without hesititation, a resounding YES!

and other parents (seeing as how you already think you should control what teachers work there which goes over the heads of the school's staff and other parents).

Funny how most parents agree with me, that is why amongst otehr things there was a huge parental outcry when a parent discovered homosexual child recruitment being paid for by taxpayer dollars in "Fistage", "Fistgate 2" and "Fistage 3"

And sure enough, when a heterosexual blew the cover off this scandal, homosexuals retaliated and to silence the heterosexual, sued her.

Libertarian said:
Perfect example of a straw arugment. Set up the scenario, attribute the argument to your opponant, then argue against it.
And...that's a bad thing why? You do that whole repeating the tactic of someone's post a lot and as I said many times before it accomplishes nothing.

Libertarian said:
The reality is just about every normal parent does not want their children politically indoctrinated and recruited into the homosexual lifestyle under the various guises used by homophiles.
We must live in different places because where I come from people like their children to be open-minded and just be themselves no matter what lifestyle that is.

Libertarian said:
Only if the kid tried to recruit mine.
I understand that. (As long as your kid didn't try to recruit him straight).
But what if they were just friends? Would that bother you? (I've stopped making a point and am now just curious)

Libertarian said:
Funny how most parents agree with me

Not where I come from and even if they did, the public school should be unbiased. If all the majorities had control of the school, most public schools would be teaching christianity, and banning evolution. And back to the comment about a book in the library that is pro-gay. Is that really wrong, isn't it your child who inevitably makes the decision to pick up the book. And compared to all the pro straight family values books around it would only be fair and unbiased. Besides your child's not being forced to read it.

Fool you Justine? Do you have a special knowledge of the 'man' that runs Inoohr? I find your post very discriminating. In that, if a man holds an opinion of how he wants to raise his children, and does not want to include homosexuality into their lessons, he must be one of those 'Inoohr' people. I am more curious tho, of your claim of knowledge about my husband and myself.
So tell me, just between us, what actually gave Libertarian away, in your eyes?
Why do you claim he tried to 'fool' you?
The truth is that Libertarian is a person that is unknown to my husband or myself. We found this board 'by accident' you might say. But it was your words, Justine, your accusations..... that directed us.
One other question, why do you call my husband Dennis? That is not his name. And with all your supposed previous knowledge, you would in fact know this.
You appear to be a very angry and hateful person in regard to heterosexuals. Why is that? Please explain.

inoohr1 said:
You appear to be a very angry and hateful person in regard to heterosexuals. Why is that? Please explain.

Oh, that is priceless, just priceless! :rofl

YOU, suggesting that someone else is angry and hateful? :roll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian:

The Crimson the homosexual agenda supporters reply:We must live in different places because where I come from people like their children to be open-minded and just be themselves no matter what lifestyle that is.

You're right, we do live in different places. I live in L.A., you apprently live in "The Castro"

Naughty Nurse said:
Oh, that is priceless, just priceless! :rofl

YOU, suggesting that someone else is angry and hateful? :roll:

Oh I'm used to it. Those wackos do it all the time. It's their Modus operandi.

What is really ironic is how Lib aka inoohr or whatever he claims to be this moment, keeps saying we're the ones using this so called "homosexual agenda" and then he proceeds to post which item number he's accusing us of using.

Um, last I checked, he's the ONLY one using this supposed "agenda" and he freely admits to it by posting his source.

Irony of all Ironies!

How do you all explain that you are using the exact tactics explicity referenced in a homosexual marketing book?

Sheer coincidence?

Libertarian said:
How do you all explain that you are using the exact tactics explicity referenced in a homosexual marketing book?

Sheer coincidence?
Your little book gives you the excuse to say that everything is part of the conspiracy. If everything is part of the conspiracy then everything lives up to its prophecy. Self-perpetuating ignorance.

shuamort said:
Your little book gives you the excuse to say that everything is part of the conspiracy. If everything is part of the conspiracy then everything lives up to its prophecy. Self-perpetuating ignorance.

Notice the manner in which he tries to dismiss that there is a scripted playbook homosexuals follow by calling it a "your" as if it belongs to me? it was written by two homosexuals! It's like Hitler talking to the Jews about Mein Kampf and saying to them; YOUR little book" gives you the excuse.....

And what part of folling yoru scripted agenda is "self perpetuating ignorance"? Sounds like you just like to use that combination of sounds bites....it really doesn't say anything.....

Remember gang, the scripted playbook started out as an article called; "Overhauling Straight America", then it was expanded into an entire book called "After the Ball, How America Will Overcome Its Fear and hatred of Gays in the 90's".

You can buy the Homosexual Agenda at Amazon Books.

Attachments

• aftertheball.jpg
    aftertheball.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Libertarian said:
Notice the manner in which he tries to dismiss that there is a scripted playbook homosexuals follow by calling it a "your" as if it belongs to me? it was written by two homosexuals! It's like Hitler talking to the Jews about Mein Kampf and saying to them; YOUR little book" gives you the excuse.....
Aww, isn't that cute when you invoke Godwin's law. I've never read it, I don't know anyone who's read it, and considering its ranking at 254,561. :rofl
You keep trying though.

Libertarian said:
And what part of folling yoru scripted agenda is "self perpetuating ignorance"? Sounds like you just like to use that combination of sounds bites....it really doesn't say anything.....
"Folling"? I have no idea what that word is.

What about your soundbites? You keep bandying that term around here but you're the one have issues copying full articles and pretending the words are your own. You're the one spewing the same thing over and over like repetition makes it true.

Libertarian said:
Remember gang, the scripted playbook started out as an article called; "Overhauling Straight America", then it was expanded into an entire book called "After the Ball, How America Will Overcome Its Fear and hatred of Gays in the 90's".

By "gang" I'm assuming you mean your little partner in ignorance, inoohr1, as you're the only two that believe in your little paranoid play. No one's buying your tickets.

Libertarian said:
right, we do live in different places. I live in L.A., you apprently live in "The Castro"
Oh, a failed attempt at an insult. Nice.

Libertarian said:
Avoiding my points by trying to lumjp me with others who also oppose the homosexual agenda in an attempt to discredit me but more importantly, to avoid the issue.

It's the old "Fred Phelps opposes homosexual politics, Libertarian opposes homosexual politics, so therefore Libertarian must be Phelps, and therefore all his arguments are wrong because Phelps is a loon, so therefore Libertarian must also be a loon, and we will just discount all his arguments because it is easier to convince others that Phelps is a loon then it is to successfully argue against Libertarians logic.

that sounds very familiar to your "bug party posts" I have seen. Where a small group of homosexual "bug chasers" are into passing around the aids virus, but you then Generalize and say the homosexual community. Do you not see your own hypocrisy?

Libertarian said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian:

The Crimson the homosexual agenda supporters reply:We must live in different places because where I come from people like their children to be open-minded and just be themselves no matter what lifestyle that is.

You're right, we do live in different places. I live in L.A., you apprently live in "The Castro"

So let me ask you this. If you by chance had a homosexual teacher while you were going through schooling. Do you think that could of possibly turned you gay?

Libertarian said:

you just said written by 2 homosexuals........

If oprah winfrey writes a book does that mean she speaks for all black people?

Bigbird said:
that sounds very familiar to your "bug party posts" I have seen. Where a small group of homosexual "bug chasers" are into passing around the aids virus, but you then Generalize and say the homosexual community. Do you not see your own hypocrisy?

To correct you here, and please take no offence, it's "Gift Givers" who pass the virus onto "Bug chasers" who are actively trying to become infected.
It's sad really, these poor kids (well mostly young adult gay males) do so because they find the whole HIV/AIDS thing hopeless to avoid. They figure if they can just get it over with and become infected by their own choosing they can avoid a lifetime of never knowing when or where.
It's sad because we as a society have failed these people.
We (our government) have cut back funding of HIV/AIDS prevention, protection and reseach programs.
Young gay men feel hopeless and helpless.

If anything WE as a society should be ashamed of ourselves for allowing this to have gotten as far as it has!

There's no point in blaming the "bug chasers" or "gift givers" when our entire society has allowed this to happen!
These are our FUTURE...and they are opting to DIE!
We've failed them and ourselves!
(We meaning ALL Citizens, not just gays or straights...but ALL)

JustineCredible said:
It's sad because we as a society have failed these people.
No, these people have failed themselves, whether they be gay or straight.The risk of STD's has been documented for years, yet people still risk infection, with their behaviours, regardless of sexual orientation.

I see no mention of herpes, chlamydia or gonorrhea here.

JustineCredible said:
If anything WE as a society should be ashamed of ourselves for allowing this to have gotten as far as it has!
No, you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pass the buck onto society as a whole, instead of where the true blame lies, the individual who put his/herself at risk.

Last edited:
GottaHurt said:
No, these people have failed themselves, whether they be gay or straight.The risk of STD's has been documented for years, yet people still risk infection, with their behaviours, regardless of sexual orientation.

No, you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pass the buck onto society as a whole, instead of where the true blame lies, the individual who put his/herself at risk.

If that's what helps you sleep at night...

Now that's just a lost leader. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are easily cured. Herpes cannot be cured, but it is treatable and the risk of transference can be reduced with education and medication.
HIV/AIDS can be treated, but only marginally. The risk of infection can ONLY be minimalized with incresed educational funding.
The problem here is that HIV/AIDS is still stigmatized as a "gay disease" by the general population. People like Libertarian only further that misconception with his lies.
HIV is a virus, it does not feel emotions or care who it's host is. It does not discriminate in and/or of itself. No matter what spin people like Lib want to put on it.

The real problem is that funding for education and prevetion awareness as well as research has indeed been cut by our government.

Politics and Policy | AIDS Groups Release Statement Protesting AIDS Research Budget Cuts

US Federal Medical Research Budget To Lag Behind Inflation

White House Cuts Delegation for AIDS Conference

Medicaid funding cuts affect people with AIDS across the U.S

...there are many more state level funding cuts articles available as well. Simply google "AIDS funding cuts" and you will get several hits.

JustineCredible said:
If that's what helps you sleep at night
No, sleeping under the rights guaranteed by the Constitution & Bill of Rights, along with a strong US military presence around the world, makes it a most peaceful slumber indeed.

I just love people who blame everyone else for their irresponsible behaviour

JustineCredible said:
Herpes cannot be cured, but it is treatable and the risk of transference can be reduced with education and medication.
HIV/AIDS can be treated, but only marginally.

Why should we provide more funding for irresponsible people? I said it before, people are very aware of the risks of STD's, but yet they still engage in activity which puts them at risk.To steal a line from Forrest Gump: "Stupid is, as stupid does", and throwing more money at people who are going to continue to ignore the risks of STD's is stupid.

JustineCredible said:
The risk of infection can ONLY be minimalized with incresed educational funding.
Really? So protected sex, complete abstinance or celibacy, and abstinance from risky sexual behaviour (gay or straight mind you) can't or won't minimalize the risk of infection?

JustineCredible said:
The problem here is that HIV/AIDS is still stigmatized as a "gay disease" by the general population.
Oh, so it should get special funding and to hell with cancer research, alzheimers research and other diseases that naturally occur in people who are being responsible in the choices they make.

GottaHurt said:
No, sleeping under the rights guaranteed by the Constitution & Bill of Rights, along with a strong US military presence around the world, makes it a most peaceful slumber indeed.

I hope you never become president because I do not want to see your policy on drug abusers.

GottaHurt said:
Why should we provide more funding for irresponsible people? I said it before, people are very aware of the risks of STD's, but yet they still engage in activity which puts them at risk.To steal a line from Forrest Gump: "Stupid is, as stupid does", and throwing more money at people who are going to continue to ignore the risks of STD's is stupid.
What do you think we're doing with drug abusers. They know the risks of what they're doing but they still do it and we still put aside money to help them.

GottaHurt said:
Really? So protected sex, complete abstinance or celibacy, and abstinance from risky sexual behaviour (gay or straight mind you) can't or won't minimalize the risk of infection?
All of that kinda fits under education, as education will teach people of those things.

GottaHurt said:
Oh, so it should get special funding and to hell with cancer research, alzheimers research and other diseases that naturally occur in people who are being responsible in the choices they make.
I agree.

crimson372 said:
I hope you never become president because I do not want to see your policy on drug abusers.
How many times do you have to put someone through a treatment program, or incarcerate them, when they just resort back to their old lifestyle.

crimson372 said:
What do you think we're doing with drug abusers. They know the risks of what they're doing but they still do it and we still put aside money to help them.
See above^^^ I really don't want to get off topic here, but would love to kick around some ideas on the subject in an appropriate thread.

crimson372 said:
All of that kinda fits under education, as education will teach people of those things.
And it all fits in the category of personal responsibility.You can educate them until you're blue in the face, in the end, it's the decision that they ultimately make, which decides whether or not they contract an STD.

GottaHurt said:

Actually, I think it is likely that tghe majority of cancers are caused by choices that people make regarding their personal habits (diet, smoking, lack of exercise etc.), and there is some evidence that dietary choices may play at least some part in the development of alzheimer's. Best stop funding all medical research just in case you inadvertantly fund something that is caused by people being irresponsible! :roll:

GottaHurt said:

Gee, really? Would that be the Constitution Pre-1886, or post?

GottaHurt said:

So now you're suggesting I partake in irresponsible behaviors, or high risk sexual behaviors?
Gee, must be nice to be so ominipetent.

GottaHurt said:

Yeah, and by continueing the whole "Abstinence Only" campaign you're allowing a whole new generation of teens who are completely UNAWARE of such risks!

GottaHurt said:

No, not if they aren't EDUCATED to know those risks.

GottaHurt said:

No, I never suggested such thing anywhere. HIV/AIDS is also "naturally occurring" if you want to get picky here. But what you are exemplifying are diseases which are not sexually transmitted.
A female who has never had sex before can still be "at risk" even if she waited until she was married to engage in sex with her husband. There's no way to know what he may or may not have been exposed to previously without TESTING!
This also goes the other way as well. Just because a female's hymen is no longer intact does not automatically mean she's ever been sexually active. Other trauma can be responsible for this.
(But now I'm getting off subject)

GottaHurt said:
Why should we provide more funding for irresponsible people?

Gonna stop funding GWBs invading-Iraq-election-campaign? :2razz:

Naughty Nurse said:
Gonna stop funding GWBs invading-Iraq-election-campaign? :2razz:

COOL...would that be a choice? Does that mean I can stop paying taxes altogether? Cause he's funding it from Social Security monies! :mrgreen:

GottaHurt said:

Actually certain behaviors do increase the rate at which people get cancer.
Like for instance being Morbidly obesse gives you a much higher rate to get cancer. Being in a major city around pollution. Or people who have poor diets or regularly eat processed foods etc....

so at what length can we go here? Should we stop research to the most common types of cancer caused by obessity? So funding could be better sent in directions of cancer research to people who actually watch their weight and then got cancer? Could we then also discriminate against the city dwellers and people people with poor diets? all those things within their realm of control, unless the overweight people have thyroid condition or some other ocndition which they can't help that makes them overweight.

Im not trying to say cancer and Aids are the same situation. I'm more trying to ask a question. Why do some people deserve care and others do not? and why do you think YOU can dictate priority? Some people that have contracted Aids have got them through blood transfusions, Rape or Dirty needles. So is it a stretch to include my Obesse cancer patient argument?

Back
Top Bottom