• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hatred and discrimination is a good thing!

JustineCredible said:
Gee, really? Would that be the Constitution Pre-1886, or post?
It doesn't matter, I'm a heterosexual white male over the age of 21.

JustineCredible said:
So now you're suggesting I partake in irresponsible behaviors, or high risk sexual behaviors?
Gee, must be nice to be so ominipetent.
I'm saying people need to be held accountable for their actions.Partaking in any activity that puts you at risk to contract an STD, is the individuals responsibility and shouldn't be blamed on anyone but themselves.

JustineCredible said:
Yeah, and by continueing the whole "Abstinence Only" campaign you're allowing a whole new generation of teens who are completely UNAWARE of such risks!
Yea, whatever.You act as if this is some big secret, when we're bombarded daily with the health risks associated with STD's. Public schools pound it home through literature and health classes.

JustineCredible said:
No, not if they aren't EDUCATED to know those risks.
See above^^^

JustineCredible said:
No, I never suggested such thing anywhere. HIV/AIDS is also "naturally occurring" if you want to get picky here. But what you are exemplifying are diseases which are not sexually transmitted.
Exactly, so why should AIDS get special treatment?

JustineCredible said:
A female who has never had sex before can still be "at risk" even if she waited until she was married to engage in sex with her husband. There's no way to know what he may or may not have been exposed to previously without TESTING!

What's your point here? :confused: A virgin male is equally at risk, whether gay or straight.

JustineCredible said:
This also goes the other way as well. Just because a female's hymen is no longer intact does not automatically mean she's ever been sexually active. Other trauma can be responsible for this.
(But now I'm getting off subject)
No, you were off the subject with that last ditty.

Libertarian said:
I get the biggest kick out of the leftist scripted lexicon accusing other of hating people and things.

Most homosexual political extremists will tell you they "hate homophobes", but if the 'homophobe" hates them back, they act as if that is not accpetable. You gotta love the hipocrisy.....

I hate lots of things, and engage in discrimination just about every chance I get...and I do them both proudly!

See, here's where you're wrong. Don't stereotype people who are pro-homosexual rights based on the hatred of some extremists. I hate homophobia, yes. But NEVER would I hate someone based on their beliefs in either direction. Either way, don't tell me that homophobes suffer more abuse than homosexuals do. That's a flat-out lie.

Not only do those that were borne with the disability of homophobia suffer abuse at the hands of homosexist straight bashers, but homosexuals battering heterosexuals is the fastest rising hate crime.

Moderator Gavel

:smash:

I have banned HeteroDefenseLegal permanently as it was a sockpuppet for currently suspended member Libertarian. If that is incorrect, he/she may email us to plead his/her case.

/Moderator Gavel

GottaHurt said:
And it all fits in the category of personal responsibility.You can educate them until you're blue in the face, in the end, it's the decision that they ultimately make, which decides whether or not they contract an STD.

EXACTLY! Just like it's a child's ultimate decision to pick up and read a book
about homosexuality, just like it's a child's ultimate decision to be for or against homosexuality, and no amount of iron fist parenting, or banning gay teachers from schools will change that.

EXACTLY! Just like it's a child's ultimate decision to pick up and read a book
about bestiality, just like it's a child's ultimate decision to be for or against bestiality.

I agree Galenrox that the abstinence advocates in general usually have real deap seated, pathologcal issues with sexual pleasure in general, and it is a joke to advocate it....but, everyone knows how one can aquire venereal diseases, so spending taxpayers $ on it is waste.

Crimson, I would disagree, parents have the right to decide what moral role model will teach their children, which is why most parents would prefer to ban homosexuals from teaching, which is their right, not a homosexuals right to force themselves onto little impressionable kids.

Back
Top Bottom