• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hate crimes explode in UK a week after Brexit

PeteEU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It really shows who many of the Brexiters are... disgusting.

Brexit: BBC journalist called a 'n****r? as post-EU referendum race hate crime spikes | People | News | The Independent
[FONT=&quot]A BBC journalist has revealed she was called a “n****r” as reports of race hate crimes spiked following the historic EU referendum vote for [/FONT]Brexit[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

and

Brexit: Hate crimes up fivefold in week after UK vote - CNN.com

Hopefully Mrs Cox murder will be the only fatality in this rise in racism, nationalism and xenophobia.

Brexit: BBC journalist called a 'n****r? as post-EU referendum race hate crime spikes | People | News | The Independent

and

Hopefully Mrs Cox murder will be the only fatality in this rise in racism, nationalism and xenophobia.

It is not xenophobia. There are countless reasons to be afraid of immigrants. They have torn England a new asshole, ruined young girls, and taken over cities and neighborhoods. And the racism you see is only self defense of a culture those people have every right to cherish.

OMG! I hope the snowflake can manage to pull it together after such a brutal attack.

It's just a word, albeit ignorant, it's just a word. It only has the power you allow it to have.

As a species we have conquered the land, the sea, and even space. We have overcome fire, flood, famine, and earthquake. We have cured disease and whooped evil dictators. And now some name calling? A word is going to stop the clock? Grow some skin already.

Hopefully she doesn't need therapy for someone speaking mean to her. I mean gosh, how does someone take such mistreatment! *faints on faint couch*

“This type of vile abuse needs to stop and we need to work together to try and get rid of it.

“I would love for the other man who was there to come forward, because this is not just about me.

“If the guy on the bike could be so vile in such a short period of time, then what else could he go on to do? Who's next? Someone is going to get hurt.”

:lamo England must be full of sissies.

Last edited:
Hopefully she doesn't need therapy for someone speaking mean to her. I mean gosh, how does someone take such mistreatment! *faints on faint couch*

:lamo England must be full of sissies.

Rule(Paul) Britannia.

OH come on now...one reporter claims someone called her the 'n' word and that is worth almost an entire article?

Jeez.

Maybe racist comments are up in Britain after Brexit. Good...let those idiots show themselves for the morons they are. It's not like they did not feel the way they do before Brexit.

I am always a massive supporter of free speech...no matter how ridiculous the speech is (outside of threatening).

This is a phase...and it will pass.

It is not xenophobia. There are countless reasons to be afraid of immigrants. They have torn England a new asshole, ruined young girls, and taken over cities and neighborhoods. And the racism you see is only self defense of a culture those people have every right to cherish.

I can make an even simpler argument: When immigration starts to lower wages, it should be controlled until the labor market absorbs the new supply. Also, a public charge should be deported.

I can make an even simpler argument: When immigration starts to lower wages, it should be controlled until the labor market absorbs the new supply. Also, a public charge should be deported.

I agree. So you can see why globalists and the useful idiots support it.

and

You really have to admire the 2 main conmen who helped engineer this. They win and don't come forward for days. Then they admit they lied along the way, no more money for healthcare and there won't be much of a change in immigration. Then this Boris guy comes out and says I'm not the one to a leader because I'm a great big coward. Too funny. Its so much easier to blow things up, literally or figuratively, then to actually do the hard work of diplomacy and governing. Leave it to the cons to blow things up and then walk away. Just like the chickenhawks we have here in the US.

I have heard on BBC 5 Live that a Polish couple was brutally attacked outside their shop in a local town in the UK. They have been in the country since 2007 and they have never experienced such violence. I suspect that Britain First and former BNP members have something to do with the recent rise in racist incidents, which needs to be properly investigated. Britain First recently posted a video, in which a female activist harassed an Eastern European couple living in a tent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom