• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hastert asks court to spare him prison; cites shame, health

here’s the point you’re not really getting, the estimate (which I called an estimate) stated it was an estimate of “newly insured”. Ignoring the estimate was from multiple organizations and the number you use until someone comes up with a better number, conservatives simply said “nuh uh, it includes previously insured”. Magic Presto, they refuted the estimate in their own reality. Whenever a conservative needs to make a fact magically disappear, they simply post “nuh uh, it’s a lie” be it the CBO, BLS, ‘librul’ media, etc. Hence my point is proven that conservatives create their own reality.

And saying that you have no better data doesn't make a guess into a fact. I know you would really like reality to work that way but it doesn't.

Now you have created a reality that Nambla is liberal.

It is.

Let’s face it, we’re talking about an organization of men who are lobbying to get what they want regardless of how it affects others.

Exactly. We call that "liberal".

Sorry, if I was going to pigeon hole that group, I would have to call it conservative. Just replace “sex with underage boys” with “higher allowable levels of arsenic in drinking water” or “lax safety standards” or “formaldehyde is not carcinogenic” .

NO, there is nothing conservative about NAMBLA, they are simply the ugly stepchild of the SJW movement. But it is gaining steam among liberals. Salon.com, a far left magazine, has started taking up the pedophile cause. I am sure within a few years you will be here calling people bigoted jerks for speaking out against pedophiles just like your fellow travelers in the Salon comment section.

So now the total is up to 4 conservative organizations where child rape is tolerated.

Nope, as much as you want your bizarre world view to be reality it simply isn't.

Heck, Catholics in the US are predominantly Democrats.

Ted Kennedy and William Jefferson are two examples of Dems. who when they should have, at the very least, stepped down, got re-elected repeatedly.

Hell, one liberal journalist, upon Ted's demise, waxed poetic:

"Still, ignorance doesn't preclude a right to wonder. So it doesn't automatically make someone (aka, me) a Limbaugh-loving, aerial-wolf-hunting NRA troll for asking what Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted's death, and what she'd have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded.

Who knows -- maybe she'd feel it was worth it. "- Melissa Lafsky in Huffington Post

Liberal logic...

You've asked for a list of all transgendered sex offenders. I don't have the time in the day to take on such a research project. I recognize your request as a pretty standard attempt to quash debate with unreasonable requests. I provided you with exactly as many cases as you provided, I need to provide no more than that.

No, I posted the graphic saying you have more to fear from GOP politicians than transgendered in bathrooms, that was the subtext, it talked about 3 republican politicians arrested for naughty bathroom things, and I challenged you to provide me the details on transgendered folk arrested for naughty bathroom things.

And, you moved the goalpost, and posted something that was not germane, and you got owned...again.

GOP politicians 3, Transgendered 0

Goalposts moved 1

Butthurt: you

bathroom.jpg

bathrooms.jpg

football_players_moving_the_goalpost_450.jpg

And saying that you have no better data doesn't make a guess into a fact. I know you would really like reality to work that way but it doesn't.

wow, you are just determined not to get it. And this speaks directly to your "nambla is liberal" narrative. the issue is the estimate was for "newly insured". Say that as many times as necessary. cons, just like you, simply posted "nuh uh, its a lie, it includes previously insured". They posted "nuh uh" based on nothing but their desire for it to be true. Hence they created their own reality. I know you're still not going to get it because it serves your agenda to not get it.

and again we’re talking about an organization of men who are lobbying to get what they want regardless of how it affects others. if I was going to pigeon hole that group, I would have to call it conservative. Just replace “sex with underage boys” with “higher allowable levels of arsenic in drinking water” or “lax safety standards” or “formaldehyde is not carcinogenic”. as far as most catholics are democrat does not dispute the fact that the catholic church is a conservative organization where child rapists thrived for decades.

this is the best one.

God's latest gift to columnists and standup comedians is Florida legislator Bob Allen, arrested this summer in a public restroom for offering an undercover cop $20 and a blow job (yes, that's $20 and a blow job, not $20 for a blow job)

Parsing hypocrisy, courtesy of Bob Allen.

No wonder the deficit shoots up under republicans. they have no business sense.

No, I posted the graphic saying you have more to fear from GOP politicians than transgendered in bathrooms.. yadda yadda

And your graphic was stupid and wrong.

Nightclub Sued By Man Assaulted In Women's Restroom

Cross-dressing sex predator sentenced for Clackamas aquatic park crimes | OregonLive.com

Teen Coerced Into Food Court Bathroom for Sex: Cops | NBC Connecticut

Pasco: Cross-dressing man sentenced for battery

So you stupid myopic argument doesn't stand up to even a little Googling.

Back
Top Bottom