• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hasan has been sentenced to Death [W:198,239]

Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

Well he definitely deserves it, but I would not be that surprised if it is commuted to life in prison at some point before the execution.

The death penalty provides justification for the rationalization of murder.

Who are are the idiots that decided you can't waive your right to an appeal? In situations like this, it should take two seconds to shoot him. Time, money and effort are clearly going to go to absolute waste on this guy.

Wrap him in bacon and drop him in the ocean.

This is a rare time that I am against the death penalty. This guy wants to die and be a martyr so we are just fulfilling his warped dream. It would be more punishment to lock him up until he dies of natural causes.

I cannot figure out what that sentence means. Clarification please.

He is against the Death Penalty.

I dont know if there is a rule that says we have to notify the public about his death.
Execute him, dont say a word about it.

This is a rare time that I am against the death penalty. This guy wants to die and be a martyr so we are just fulfilling his warped dream. It would be more punishment to lock him up until he dies of natural causes.

How do you know this isn't some ruse to manipulate people into giving him life behind bars? I am not a Muslim so I do not believe this guy is going to go to heaven and get his 72 virgins and I am sure people who are Muslim feel the same way. I really don't give a **** if other terrorists view him as a hero. When he is dead it won't matter if he views himself as a martyr. Hopefully since this is the military it won't take several years or decades to execute his ass.

If they dont do it right away, it will take decades.

How long did it take the military to execute the last guy sentenced to death in a military court? If this was California yeah it would take decades, but I can't see the military taking so long.

How do you know this isn't some ruse to manipulate people into giving him life behind bars? I am not a Muslim so I do not believe this guy is going to go to heaven and get his 72 virgins and I am sure people who are Muslim feel the same way. I really don't give a **** if other terrorists view him as a hero. When he is dead it won't matter if he views himself as a martyr. Hopefully since this is the military it won't take several years or decades to execute his ass.

Can't know anything for sure, just my honest assessment of this man and what he wants.

How long did it take the military to execute the last guy sentenced to death in a military court? If this was California yeah it would take decades, but I can't see the military taking so long.

From what I have seen it takes 5 to 10 years.

I hear it was a long time ago. So not sure, but I bet it didnt have the media attention this one does.

Can't know anything for sure, just my honest assessment of this man and what he wants.

Well then look at it this way If a guy killed a few people in a anti-death penalty state and claimed to want life without parole would you suggest that the state should give him life with parole?

Firing squad with pork dripped ammo should do the trick nicely.

Firing squad with pork dripped ammo should do the trick nicely.

I am no firearms expert but wouldn't the friction of the barrel and the heat from the explosion of the gun powder burn off the pork drippings?

This is good news.Hopefully it doesn't take several years to do it.

Of course it will. It will take decades and by the time he actually dies, nobody will remember what we're killing him for. The system sucks.

I am no firearms expert but wouldn't the friction of the barrel and the heat from the explosion of the gun powder burn off the pork drippings?

I'm sure some creative and motivated armory expert could come up with something to suit. :mrgreen:

It really doesn't matter because the Qu'ran says the person has to willingly eat pork. Just coming into contact with it doesn't mean a thing. Further, most of the people who want to do these things don't take the Qu'ran seriously, they don't believe anything in it, why would they care if they did things that violated the Qu'ran when the Qu'ran is asinine to begin with in their opinion?

It really doesn't matter because the Qu'ran says the person has to willingly eat pork. Just coming into contact with it doesn't mean a thing. Further, most of the people who want to do these things don't take the Qu'ran seriously, they don't believe anything in it, why would they care if they did things that violated the Qu'ran when the Qu'ran is asinine to begin with in their opinion?

Then feed the bastard pork 24/7 until he's shot/hanged. This one cares, he's been professing his love of the Qu'ran since they jailed the weasel.

Back
Top Bottom