• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hasan has been sentenced to Death [W:198,239]

Re: Hasan was been sentenced to Death.

Then feed the bastard pork 24/7 until he's shot/hanged. This one cares, he's been professing his love of the Qu'ran since they jailed the weasel.

Who cares? It wouldn't affect anything according to the Muslim faith because he's not willingly doing it and it's blatantly childish. Just kill him and be done with it.

Well he definitely deserves it, but I would not be that surprised if it is commuted to life in prison at some point before the execution.

I don't think it will be commuted in this case, at least I hope it isn't. If anyone ever deserved the death penalty it is this man.

Wrap him in bacon and drop him in the ocean.

No way! That would be a waste of good bacon. One rope, one gallows, done deal.

No way! That would be a waste of good bacon. One rope, one gallows, done deal.

One bullet, close range, even better.

Terrific, another Martyr. Just what we need.

Let me get this straight… if you murder 16 defenseless civilians, many of them children getting ready for bed, you get life in prison. But if you murder 13 people on an American military base, you get the death penalty.

I'm not saying that the death penalty is the wrong way to go for the Major, but am unsure as to where this disparity in judgement comes from.

civilians < soldiers ? or American lives > all other lives?

Firing squad with pork dripped ammo should do the trick nicely.
Let him rot in cell with 72 virgin sows in heat.

This is a rare time that I am against the death penalty. This guy wants to die and be a martyr so we are just fulfilling his warped dream. It would be more punishment to lock him up until he dies of natural causes.

Don't worry he will remain on death row for the rest of his life. That is exactly where he should wait until his natural death, in a tinny cell with no communication with other inmates. Let him rot there talking to himself. The military will not execute him.

I hope it won't. I want Dr. Hasan to live a very long life.

It really doesn't matter because the Qu'ran says the person has to willingly eat pork. Just coming into contact with it doesn't mean a thing.
I do not think many people know that.

Further, most of the people who want to do these things don't take the Qu'ran seriously, they don't believe anything in it, why would they care if they did things that violated the Qu'ran when the Qu'ran is asinine to begin with in their opinion?

It doesn't matter if the person who wants to do these things does or doesn't take the Qu'ran seriously.What matters in their minds is if the terrorist or other scumbag being shot or being forced to have pork shoved down their throats believes it.

Terrific, another Martyr. Just what we need.

Who cares if other terrorists view the man as a martyr.Its like saying oh no don't jail that bank robber other bank robbers might view him as a hero, oh no don't sentence that child rapist and killer to death because other child molesters might view that child rapist and killer as a hero or Oh no don't sentence that rapist to life behind bars because other rapists might view that rapist as a hero.

Who cares if other terrorists view the man as a martyr.Its like saying oh no don't jail that bank robber other bank robbers might view him as a hero, oh no don't sentence that child rapist and killer to death because other child molesters might view that child rapist and killer as a hero or Oh no don't sentence that rapist to life behind bars because other rapists might view that rapist as a hero.

Im against the death penalty in this case because its too good for him. I'd rather him rot in jail or let the inmates handle him.

Im against the death penalty in this case because its too good for him. I'd rather him rot in jail or let the inmates handle him.

No, it's not a matter of vengeance, it's a matter justice. He should die for what he did. It's easy for a person to say they would rather die, but I doubt that is the case as the day gets closer and then it arrives.

Perhaps he should die for what he did, but with even application of military justice and all. . . Doesn't the case against Staff Sergeant Bales represent a rather contradictory ruling?

This is a rare time that I am against the death penalty. This guy wants to die and be a martyr so we are just fulfilling his warped dream. It would be more punishment to lock him up until he dies of natural causes.

And if they did that, then everyone would pretend to want it to avoid it.

No, it's not a matter of vengeance, it's a matter justice. He should die for what he did. It's easy for a person to say they would rather die, but I doubt that is the case as the day gets closer and then it arrives.

That's fair enough, but I still want the SOB to suffer and I think he would suffer more in jail than death. I don't believe in hell so I think jail is the next best thing.

A quiet death by lethal injection isn't satisfying enough for me...but I take some pleasure in knowing he's a miserable little ****weasle who will suffer physically in the years leading up to his death.

What really pisses me off about this whole dog and pony show is the bull**** "workplace violence" classification. The evidence proves he committed an act of terroism by the FBI and DHS definitions and that's WITHOUT his confession. You can cover a pile of **** with roses, but it's still ****.

The death penalty provides justification for the rationalization of murder.

Life in the general prison population would be far better justice.

DEATH BY BONGO!!

yup.. but chum the waters really good before dipping him in..

unleash a pack of well hung horny hogs upon him!!!

That's fair enough, but I still want the SOB to suffer

Stop and consider what this concept means, so-called Libertarian.

A quiet death by lethal injection isn't satisfying enough for me...but I take some pleasure in knowing he's a miserable little ****weasle who will suffer physically in the years leading up to his death.

Vicious people on these boards, Jesus Christ.

What really pisses me off about this whole dog and pony show is the bull**** "workplace violence" classification. The evidence proves he committed an act of terroism by the FBI and DHS definitions and that's WITHOUT his confession. You can cover a pile of **** with roses, but it's still ****.

Oh great, you're one of those people who thinks shouting "Allah Ackbar" makes it terrorism.

Shooting enemy soldiers isn't terrorism. Turning on your comrades isn't terrorism. That's not what the word means. The FBI's definition is irrelevant, as this case does not fall under their jurisdiction.

Last edited:

The death penalty provides justification for the rationalization of murder.

Yeah, so what?

Stop and consider what this concept means, so-called Libertarian.

Vicious people on these boards, Jesus Christ.

Oh great, you're one of those people who thinks shouting "Allah Ackbar" makes it terrorism.

Shooting enemy soldiers isn't terrorism. Turning on your comrades isn't terrorism. That's not what the word means. The FBI's definition is irrelevant, as this case does not fall under their jurisdiction.

So him saying he was a jihadist and the e-mails between him and a self declared terrorist are facts you just gloss over...duly noted.

Perhaps the military definition of terrorism would satisfy you? His actions fit that one as well...(coincidentally, almost exactly the same as the FBI definition).

The Department of Defense Dictionary of Military Terms defines terrorism as:

The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just one of "those people", wtfever that means.

Get a clue, man.

Curious when people explain they don't want him executed, but rather want him tortured, because executing him would be immoral and we don't want government having people killed - just tortured for the rest of their lives. :roll:

He was in the military. I suggest a firing squad. Until then I think he should be treated humanely.

Back
Top Bottom