• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Zelensky Capitulated to Nazis?

I'm against Russian wars-of-conquest-to-restore-Soviet-borders, and personally do not require Ukraine to be the ultimate in pure goodness to support them against the Russian invasion. Like most nations, I expect Ukraine is a mixed bag of good, mediocre and bad. Victimhood =/= sainthood.
Quoted for truth. If human beings are involved in any situation it is ridiculous to perceive it in terms of "Our side 100% good, their side 100% bad."

Russia invaded a sovereign nation without (IMO) justification. That is why I am pro-Ukraine, not because I think they are beacons of benevolence beset upon by the satanic Soviets.

I'm sorry to break your bubble of reality

What "bubble of reality" are you speaking of?

Neo Nazis and their kind control one district IIRC from the last election.

One.

Azov Battalion isn't the Azov Battalion any more. It is a regiment within the Ukraine version of the National Guard.

One unit.

One.

Mountain/Molehill.

What "bubble of reality" are you speaking of?

Neo Nazis and their kind control one district IIRC from the last election.

One.

Azov Battalion isn't the Azov Battalion any more. It is a regiment within the Ukraine version of the National Guard.

One unit.

One.

Mountain/Molehill.
I suggest you go read my post again.
The percentage of neo-nazis that make up the military doesn't matter, it's the influence that they wield. Far-right groups like C14 have literally signed an agreement with the Kyiv city administration to make up a "municipal guard" to patrol the streets, using this to destroy Romani camps, and they receive state funding for "nationalist-patriotic education". The interior minister has links to Azov, the prime minister and minister of veteran affairs spoke at a neo-nazi concert, and an avowed ultra-nationalist was appointed advisor to the Chief of the Armed Forces.

Vladimir Zelensky, Ukraine's current president who is of Russian-speaking Jewish descent, campaigned for office on the platform of ceasing war on Donbass.

However, President Zelensky was not in charge of the military, and when he confronted them and ordered them to stand down, their hardliners pushed back and angrily refused.

The right-wing military hawks didn't see a mere Russian-speaking Jew as having the right to tell them - real Ukrainians - what to do on matters of war.

Zelensky was forced to concede to their demands to continue the war on Donbass -- the very war that he had promised to end as his central campaign platform for election.

Ukraine-Zelensky-awarding-Dmytro.jpg
As always, hype, hype, and more hype.

Here is the truth:

https://unherd.com/2022/03/the-truth-about-ukraines-nazi-militias/

and by the way, even if all the hype is true (which it is not), common sense needs to prevail. The Neo-Nazis in Ukraine have not killed anyone nor targeted anyone for killing. In addition, we have quite a few Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist groups in the U.S. Are they doing anything that they should be killed for?
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky awarded Right Sector commander Dmytro Kotsyubaylo the “Hero of Ukraine”
commendation on December

Guess who/what Right Sector is, btw? We're not talking about The Price is Right, here.

In other words a single paramilitary unit paints all of Ukraine as evil.

Got it.

Thank you Mr. Putin.
"All Of Ukraine" - heh. :rolleyes:
an oxymoron, if I ever heard one

It seems that "All Of Ukraine" is not able to muster the balls to shut these Neo-Nazi groups down.
Where is Zelensky? Why didn't he go full Trudeau on these Nazis, and shut down their bank accounts?
Is he afraid they'll murder him?

Hmm... what does this remind me of?

Failed state:

Last edited:
"All Of Ukraine" - heh. :rolleyes:
an oxymoron, if I ever heard one

It seems that "All Of Ukraine" is not able to muster the balls to shut these Neo-Nazi groups down.
Where is Zelensky? Why didn't he go full Trudeau on these Nazis, and shut down their bank accounts?
Is he afraid they'll murder him?

Hmm... what does this remind me of?

Failed state.

Thank you Mr. Putin for your input.

Back
Top Bottom