• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has trump's racism divided the nation?

Has trump's racism divided the nation?

• Yes

Votes: 57 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
As far as I can tell, anyone who disagrees with a leftist is automatically considered "racist." It is their most common slur. They utterly despise anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

You aren't the only one who can tell that. And many posts in this thread are testaments to such attitudes. And to the fact that there is little to nothing liberal about America's political Left.

As far as I can tell, anyone who disagrees with a leftist is automatically considered "racist." It is their most common slur. They utterly despise anyone who dares to have a different opinion. The truly pathetic part is that leftists typically believe their own lies. It is one of the things that makes them mentally defective.

I don't like Trump, and I certainly never voted for him. However, I did study his background extensively in 2016 and could find no indication of bigotry in the man. He may be a pompous moron who doesn't have the vaguest clue about the US Constitution, but he is no bigot.
It's not often a lie can be proven so easily. Trump was a racist birther.

Trump is not a racist. Nor has he divided the nation. It was already divided long before Trump came along.

Trump didn't bring the division. The division brought Trump.

Ah...the one thing the deep state and democrats can't refute. Trump was elected because of the 'same old politics' as usually didn't cut it.

It's not often a lie can be proven so easily. Trump was a racist birther.

Since it was Hillary staff in 2008/9 that was first to bring up Obama's birth when she was running for president....you are a little behind and a whole lot partisan.

Ah...the one thing the deep state and democrats can't refute. Trump was elected because of the 'same old politics' as usually didn't cut it.
Trump was elected to bring the same sort of change Bernie promised. Trump lied but he may have convinced enough people that he 'will' bring social change, has brought it, and would have done more if the Dems hadn't impeded him.

The simple answer on Trump doing anything good for the people is in the fact that he doesn't intend to do anything about health care and has no plan. He's had one term in which he's dragged his feet and continued to promise.

He can't do anything good for America's failed health care system, there's too much money involved.

Editor’s corrections in red:

Well... you seem to have been a product of Leftist education and Goebbels Media propaganda... and I feel sorry for you.

But... thanks for the laughs along the way... as your ignorance of history and Marxism brain washing runs extremely deep.
[/QUOTE]
You talk shit that you know nothing about, other than regurgitating right wing spin trigger words that you think make you appear smart, when the only thing that could possibly do that is, is if you'd have chosen silence!

There is no question that trump is a racist, but more then ever the nation seems divided because of racism. Trump has energized racists and in doing so has also energized the opposition. Its the KKK and neonazis vs blm and antifa. Trump has polarized the nation and has caused rioting during a pandemic. Both sides have turned violent. There is no middle ground. Is trump to blame?
My no vote is due to the fact that this has always been a nation divided by racism. It was founded on the economic backbone of enslavement of Africans fer****sakes. What Dirtbag has done is embolden racists, giving them a leader and making us face it which, in a way, is a good thing. But, it's always a work in progress in this benighted land.

Well... you seem to have been a product of Leftist education and Goebbels Media propaganda... and I feel sorry for you.

But... thanks for the laughs along the way... as your ignorance of history and Marxism brain washing runs extremely deep.
You talk shit that you know nothing about, other than regurgitating right wing spin trigger words that you think make you appear smart, when the only thing that could possibly do that is, is if you'd have chosen silence!
[/QUOTE]
Standard Cult of Dirtbag projection. You lot didn't know who the **** Goebbels was until he was used to describe your big lie technique that you've been used to get Dirtbag elected and are still using to keep his fascist ass in office.

Standard Cult of Dirtbag projection. You lot didn't know who the **** Goebbels was until he was used to describe your big lie technique that you've been used to get Dirtbag elected and are still using to keep his fascist ass in office.
[/QUOTE]
My comment was to Zimmer...

All that graduate high school and the other stuff sounds great but america doesn't work that way. Trump started his candidacy by attacking the mexicans and from there anyone or anything else he feels like attacking. Trump is a vile human being, is that better?

I guess you've forgotten about slavery and the scars it has left on america. White privilege exists. Whites don't have to worry about their sons or daughters being killed by cops after being pulled over for a traffic stop.
Wow, and you have the gall to call Trump a racist... for ****s sake man.

Joe Biden is a crook, a racist and a child molester.

Back
Top Bottom