• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has the day of the one night stand halted?

LOLOLOL

I rest my case. Since "science" was cited, it must be true.

(The fact that the specific "science" cited wasnt actually saying what you were told it was...and that you cant tell the difference...is my point).

Is all science fact? Do you believe in evolution?

yes i believe in evolution

do you understand that all the sources that were cited were scientific and scholarly based

And yet, that link doesnt say that. Like I said, you have been conned into believing somethings and without a decent background in science, you'll believe whatever your religion 'feeds' you.

it does say that, it dictates leadership and long term goals

yes i believe in evolution

do you understand that all the sources that were cited were scientific and scholarly based

Yes I do...I also understand that they were not applied properly to the conclusions you/the article state as fact and that you dont understand how. They dont support what you think they do.

I already provided one example.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

it does say that, it dictates leadership and long term goals

Let's see the quote of that statement (yes I did see that in the article) and the links to the science that supposedly support that. I gave one example of one of those links that didnt support your conclusion. It discussed the effects of serotonin levels on depression. Not leadership.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Let's see the quote of that statement (yes I did see that in the article) and the links to the science that supposedly support that. I gave one example of one of those links that didnt support your conclusion. It discussed the effects of serotonin levels on depression. Not leadership.

those links did support the conclusion

Yes I do...I also understand that they were not applied properly to the conclusions you/the article state as fact and that you dont understand how. They dont support what you think they do.

I already provided one example.

that example was misguied, the source did state the exact thing my source did

those links did support the conclusion

No they didnt but please feel free to quote something (the research from a link) and articulate how it did.

that example was misguied,

Quote it and articulate how it's misguided.

the source did state the exact thing my source did

Quote it from both places to show that.

Back
Top Bottom