• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has the CIA attempted to justify "taking out" much weaker threats to U.S. than G.O.P. are?

The consequences of the 2000 and 2016 G.O.P. presidential "victories" by slim non-popular vote "margins" are somewhat measurable.
Would the national debt be $5 trillion lower and up to a million more would still be alive around the world if Gore and Clinton had been POTUS
instead of Bush and Trump?

Would states and federal be in better position to respond to challenges of climate change?

One example of opportunity cost of many... if the army careers of the Vindman twin brothers had not been ended by Trump, how useful to the U.S,
while spending billions in Ukraine, to have two Lt. Col. Ukrainian ex-pats fluent in the language and culture, advising on the spending and overall strategy?

What would McCabe and Strzok have further contributed to FBI, CI?

The CIA eliminated in Iraq and Afghanistan what amounted to nuisances compared to the malignant G.O.P. effect.

Did the Trump instigated sedition conspiracy and the attack on the Capitol change everything? If not, what would transfprm the questions I'm asking here from
political to policy questions? Is political and thus, "off limits" disqualified as a consequence of coordinated G.O.P. attacks against democratic norms?

Does it make any sense to employ extreme measures outside the country to eliminate comparatively minor threats while never considering similar response internally
to what are arguably existential threats? Should the CIA be entirely prohibited from eliminating foreigners on foreign soil as operational strategy or should what is determined
to be effective outside the U.S. at least be "on the table," as the G.O.P. seems to accelerate its recent harmful trajectory?

Should U.S. women have a greater say in a Homeland Security evaluation of the G.O.P. as a domestic threat, considering the ongoing erosion of women's rights and
access to healthcare?

Can we afford to rule anything out, especially as China rises and under educated majorities of some U.S. states are influenced via foreign gov. operations to enable the goals
of those foreign aggressor governments?

Last edited:
This is a pretty brave post ngl

Lets go down the list of your bullshit here.

1. If Hillary would've been elected, from her own rhetoric, we'd have more likely been in a hot war with Russia and then perhaps we'd be living in a nuclear winter right now. 9/11 still would've happened under Gore and the face of our nation still changed.
2. Nothing we could've implemented, or even has been talked about being implemented in the US would've changed anything in regards to climate change.
3. Vindman ended his own career and lets not forget that Russia took land from Ukraine under Dem presidencies, not Bush or Trump presidencies. Ukraine lost Crimea under Obama (so before Trump was even President so no way to blame the issues there on Trump) and they went to war and invaded Ukraine proper under Biden.
4. McCabe and Strzok were corrupt FBI agents which independent review boards proved.
5. Iraq and Afghanistan were nuisances compared to what?....The CIA eliminated what?....I'd not categorize either of those things as a nuisance by any definition or context at all.
6. Jan 6 definitely instated something for the Dems to take advantage of, just like the Reichstag Fire was used by the Nazis to gain power.
7. What does women in homeland security have to do with the move to stop killing innocent babies?
8. If we're going to talk about people in the US being under-educated then that fall squarely on the left, as they prefer social justice narratives over hard and factual education. The left has a near dominance over our education systems and they've crumbled under their governance.

This entire post seems to be nothing more than a veiled attempt to justify using the CIA and covert agencies to take out your fellow citizens as your political enemy.

1. If Hillary would've been elected, from her own rhetoric, we'd have more likely been in a hot war with Russia and then perhaps we'd be living in a nuclear winter right now. 9/11 still would've happened under Gore and the face of our nation still changed.
2. Nothing we could've implemented, or even has been talked about being implemented in the US would've changed anything in regards to climate change.
3. Vindman ended his own career and lets not forget that Russia took land from Ukraine under Dem presidencies, not Bush or Trump presidencies. Ukraine lost Crimea under Obama (so before Trump was even President so no way to blame the issues there on Trump) and they went to war and invaded Ukraine proper under Biden.
4. McCabe and Strzok were corrupt FBI agents which independent review boards proved.
5. Iraq and Afghanistan were nuisances compared to what?....The CIA eliminated what?....I'd not categorize either of those things as a nuisance by any definition or context at all.
6. Jan 6 definitely instated something for the Dems to take advantage of, just like the Reichstag Fire was used by the Nazis to gain power.
7. What does women in homeland security have to do with the move to stop killing innocent babies?
8. If we're going to talk about people in the US being under-educated then that fall squarely on the left, as they prefer social justice narratives over hard and factual education. The left has a near dominance over our education systems and they've crumbled under their governance.

This entire post seems to be nothing more than a veiled attempt to justify using the CIA and covert agencies to take out your fellow citizens as your political enemy.

You want our domestic enemies and terrorists to run free, as long as they're on your side of the aisle. And there are a lot of those on your side.

You want our domestic enemies and terrorists to run free, as long as they're on your side of the aisle. And there are a lot of those on your side.
That's not a problem that's happening with the right. That's a leftist problem.

That's not a problem that's happening with the right. That's a leftist problem.

:ROFLMAO:

Your side is filled with domestic terrorists. But when I give you the list, you won't accept it, because righties don't listen to facts they don't like.

Inb4 "Anteefer" 🤡

:ROFLMAO:

Your side is filled with domestic terrorists. But when I give you the list, you won't accept it, because righties don't listen to facts they don't like.

Inb4 "Anteefer" 🤡
That report is full of shit due to misclassification. Add all the BLM riots and ANTIFA attacks to the list and you'd see a much different result. The leftist terrorists have systemic support, and that's the problem.

Inb4 "Anteefer" 🤡

That report is full of shit due to misclassification. Add all the BLM riots and ANTIFA attacks to the list and you'd see a much different result. The leftist terrorists have systemic support, and that's the problem.

Boom. Like clockwork. 🤡

Boom. Like clockwork. 🤡
You predicted me bringing up an actual systemically violent leftist group that gets a pass all the time? Shocking.

The consequences of the 2000 and 2016 G.O.P. presidential "victories" by slim non-popular vote "margins" are somewhat measurable.
Would the national debt be $5 trillion lower and up to a million more would still be alive around the world if Gore and Clinton had been POTUS

Would states and federal be in better position to respond to challenges of climate change?

One example of opportunity cost of many... if the army careers of the Vindman twin brothers had not been ended by Trump, how useful to the U.S,
while spending billions in Ukraine, to have two Lt. Col. Ukrainian ex-pats fluent in the language and culture, advising on the spending and overall strategy?

The CIA eliminated in Iraq and Afghanistan what amounted to nuisances compared to the malignant G.O.P. effect.

Did the Trump instigated sedition conspiracy and the attack on the Capitol change everything? If not, what would transfprm the questions I'm asking here from
political to policy questions? Is political and thus, "off limits" disqualified as a consequence of coordinated G.O.P. attacks against democratic norms?

Does it make any sense to employ extreme measures outside the country to eliminate comparatively minor threats while never considering similar response internally
to what are arguably existential threats? Should the CIA be entirely prohibited from eliminating foreigners on foreign soil as operational strategy or should what is determined
to be effective outside the U.S. at least be "on the table," as the G.O.P. seems to accelerate its recent harmful trajectory?

Should U.S. women have a greater say in a Homeland Security evaluation of the G.O.P. as a domestic threat, considering the ongoing erosion of women's rights and
access to healthcare?

Can we afford to rule anything out, especially as China rises and under educated majorities of some U.S. states are influenced via foreign gov. operations to enable the goals

Foreign threats are the responsibility of the CIA. Domestic threats are the responsibility of the FBI.

And I do not want the FBI "taking out" American citizens except through legitimate criminal convictions handed down by a jury of their peers.

You predicted me bringing up an actual systemically violent leftist group that gets a pass all the time? Shocking.

Please continue to post more uninformed nonsense. Typical from you righties. 🤡

Foreign threats are the responsibility of the CIA. Domestic threats are the responsibility of the FBI.

And I do not want the FBI "taking out" American citizens except through legitimate criminal convictions handed down by a jury of their peers.

Yes, unless it's to stop an act of terrorism or insurrection in progress.

access to healthcare?

internal vs external threats with different solutions.

Yes, unless it's to stop an act of terrorism or insurrection in progress.
I don't even necessarily approve of it then, unless by "in progress" you mean posing a grave and immediate threat to another person.

I approve of any law enforcement officer "taking out" an American citizen (or anyone else) only when it is absolutely necessary to do so for immediate self-defense purposes or when the victim is posing an immediate clear and present danger of grave harm or death to another innocent person. Planning or intending to pose a threat at a future time is not sufficient to use lethal force on American soil. Until there is a clear and immediate threat, the proper course of action should always be apprehension and criminal charges. No exceptions.

Not true. This is nothing more than faux bullshit. Just stop.

Evidence?

More bullshit and deflection attempts. Just stop.

Evidence?

????

Nonsensical bullshit. Jan 6 happened because the orange anus couldn't handle losing and his GQP confederate traitor buddies helped him do it. His MAGA terrorist group members attempted a coup.

The right needs to learn their religion is not the law. Removing a clump of cells is not murdering a baby. Just stop.

This is an outright lie. It isn't the left who refused to fund schools. That is a tool of the right and they're doing to get rid of public education so they can force religious school education on the public.

More baseless bullshit from the right.

Go troll elsewhere.

Not true. This is nothing more than faux bullshit. Just stop.
None of your responses are worth addressing because they aren't rebuttals, and nothing in your posting history says you deserve any kind of serious response. It's all just screeching. But, since I'm such a magnanimous person, I'll deign to give you one solid response and then just mock as you deserve.
Evidence?
Most carbon emissions are from developing countries and it will get worse. We could reduce our own output, and we actually are, and it isn't changing anything.
More bullshit and deflection attempts. Just stop.
Vindman decided to retire on his own and my statements on who was the President when Russia made all it's moves on Ukrainian territory is just a statement of fact which you cannot deny.
Evidence?
Not sure what you're confused about here. He said Afghanistan and Iraq could be considered nuisances. That's just plain stupid.
Nonsensical bullshit. Jan 6 happened because the orange anus couldn't handle losing and his GQP confederate traitor buddies helped him do it. His MAGA terrorist group members attempted a coup.
False narrative. Only like 2 or 3 people were charged with sedition. Most people were charged with trespassing. However, the left's grabs for power afterwards definitely has the Reichstag response trappings.
The right needs to learn their religion is not the law. Removing a clump of cells is not murdering a baby. Just stop.
You're a clump of cells. Also, you don't need to be religious to be against abortion. In fact, there are atheists that are against abortion. It's called being human.
This is an outright lie. It isn't the left who refused to fund schools. That is a tool of the right and they're doing to get rid of public education so they can force religious school education on the public.
We fund public schools plenty. We are in the top 5 of $$/per student in the world, yet we're getting shitty results for our money. That's just a fact. We could get better results with half the money spent, and we actually did in the past before modern leftists corrupted the institution across the board.
More baseless bullshit from the right.
Nah...just a reasonable assessment from the premises laid out by the OP. He's saying the CIA shouldn't go against our adversaries around the world when he says the GOP is a worse adversary. It doesn't take a large leap to assume where, and who, those resources should be redirected against.
Go troll elsewhere.
See? See how generous I am? I did all this, for you, out of the kindness of my heard and you did not deserve it. I'm such an amazing person. I'll not do it again, though. I'll just mock you. Also, remove your signature line picture. It doesn't match the person.

None of your responses are worth addressing because they aren't rebuttals, and nothing in your posting history says you deserve any kind of serious response. It's all just screeching. But, since I'm such a magnanimous person, I'll deign to give you one solid response and then just mock as you deserve.
-snip-

Vindman decided to retire on his own and my statements on who was the President when Russia made all it's moves on Ukrainian territory is just a statement of fact which you cannot deny.

Not sure what you're confused about here. He said Afghanistan and Iraq could be considered nuisances. That's just plain stupid.

False narrative. Only like 2 or 3 people were charged with sedition. Most people were charged with trespassing. However, the left's grabs for power afterwards definitely has the Reichstag response trappings.

You're a clump of cells. Also, you don't need to be religious to be against abortion. In fact, there are atheists that are against abortion. It's called being human.

We fund public schools plenty. We are in the top 5 of $$/per student in the world, yet we're getting shitty results for our money. That's just a fact. We could get better results with half the money spent, and we actually did in the past before modern leftists corrupted the institution across the board.

-snip-

Why was Alexander Vindman's brother removed from his position at the white house NSC staff?

https://www.nbcnews.com › news › military › fired-trump-white-house-brother-impeachment-witness-vindman-now-says-n1261166

Army promotes brother of impeachment witness Vindman who was fired by ...

Mar 16, 2021 WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Yevgeny "Eugene" Vindman, who was fired last year from his job in the Trump White House after he raised concerns about the former president's dealings with Ukraine, is...

Jan. 23

At least four have plead guilty and this does not include criminal trials, including ongoing Proud Boys trial,

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department › high-level-proud-boys-member-pleads-guilty-jan-6-seditious-conspiracy-rcna51103

High-level Proud Boys member pleads guilty to Jan. 6 seditious ...

A senior member of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, pleaded guilty Thursday to seditious conspiracy, the most serious charge that has been leveled against individuals tied to the...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department › third-oath-keepers-defendant-pleads-guilty-sedition-capitol-riot-case-rcna27294

Third Oath Keepers defendant pleads guilty to sedition in Capitol riot case

May 4, 2022, 12:45 PM PDT By Ryan J. Reilly WASHINGTON — A North Carolina member of the Oath Keepers pleaded guilty on Wednesday to seditious conspiracy and obstruction of an official...

I clearly described the threat of foreign manipulation of below average educated state voting majorities who've elected G.O.P. governors
combined with G.O.P. majority legislatures.

I chose the second lowest tier of poorly educated voting majorities' preference for Trump in 2020 because I did not need the least educated
ten states which include WV, MS, and KY to support my point.:

Education Rank - Trump 2020 %

11 Washington 39

36 Idaho 64
37 Arizona 49
38 Indiana 57
39 South Carolina 55
40 Tennessee 61

Last edited:
Why was Alexander Vindman's brother removed from his position at the white house NSC staff?
Because the President didn't want him there.

https://www.nbcnews.com › news › military › fired-trump-white-house-brother-impeachment-witness-vindman-now-says-n1261166

Army promotes brother of impeachment witness Vindman who was fired by ...

Mar 16, 2021 WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Yevgeny "Eugene" Vindman, who was fired last year from his job in the Trump White House after he raised concerns about the former president's dealings with Ukraine, is...

Jan. 23

At least four have plead guilty and this does not include criminal trials, including ongoing Proud Boys trial,

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department › high-level-proud-boys-member-pleads-guilty-jan-6-seditious-conspiracy-rcna51103

High-level Proud Boys member pleads guilty to Jan. 6 seditious ...

A senior member of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, pleaded guilty Thursday to seditious conspiracy, the most serious charge that has been leveled against individuals tied to the...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department › third-oath-keepers-defendant-pleads-guilty-sedition-capitol-riot-case-rcna27294

Third Oath Keepers defendant pleads guilty to sedition in Capitol riot case

May 4, 2022, 12:45 PM PDT By Ryan J. Reilly WASHINGTON — A North Carolina member of the Oath Keepers pleaded guilty on Wednesday to seditious conspiracy and obstruction of an official...

I clearly described the threat of foreign manipulation of below average educated state voting majorities who've elected G.O.P. governors
combined with G.O.P. majority legislatures.

I chose the second lowest tier of poorly educated voting majorities' preference for Trump in 2020 because I did not need the least educated
ten states which include WV, MS, and KY to support my point.:

Education Rank - Trump 2020 %

11 Washington 39

36 Idaho 64
37 Arizona 49
38 Indiana 57
39 South Carolina 55
40 Tennessee 61
California ranks last place out of all states in literacy and is 44th in overall education. They are the most populous state by a long shot, with most of the people in fully controlled Democrat cities.

Because the President didn't want him there.

California ranks last place out of all states in literacy and is 44th in overall education. They are the most populous state by a long shot, with most of the people in fully controlled Democrat cities.

In your Statistics class, you should have learned to control for other factors such as income levels and poverty. Did you do this, or are you just bleating RWTP?

access to healthcare?

Divide and conquer.

Certainly Al Gore would have not squandered the Clinton boom and surplus on the rich and would have paid back most of the then 8T debt by the end of his administration, leaving us debt free by now, with covid little impact.

Are they dangerous?

Sen. Rand Paul says Manhattan DA leading Trump investigation should 'be put in jail'​

Story by Rachel Looker, USA TODAY • 3h ago March 21. 2023

McCarthy & Jordan attempt to shut down NY DA Alvin Bragg's ...

1679443725801.png
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch
March 21. 2023

1679443725833.jpeg

11:04
In a dramatic and transparent abuse of power, Representatives Kevin McCarthy, Jim Jordan and others attempt to interfere in New York ...
YouTube · Glenn Kirschner · 1 day ago

Ignorant?

wallethub.com

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/profiles/

State-level data on incarceration rates, prison growth, racial disparities and other state resources

....................................................................Trump % 2020 - Incarceration per 100,000 pop.

Overall RankStateTotal ScoreEducational AttainmentQuality of Education
1Massachusetts..32%..27583.0311
2Maryland.. 32%....53176.7342
3Connecticut ..39%...39472.0664
4Vermont.. 31%...28871.40315
5Colorado.. 42%...61469.30237
6New Jersey.. 41%... 34168.85106

45Oklahoma.. 65%...99335.324342
46Alabama.. 62%...93834.464439
47Arkansas.. 62%...94230.874727
48Louisiana.. 58%..1,09427.364843
49Mississippi...58%..1,03125.644945
50West Virginia.. 68%..73122.4050

Totally in denial,

What if I posted strong evidence that the nephew of Sam Pryor who flew Nazi Abwehr agent C-80 in 1940 to Rushville, IN in Pryor's
private plane to introduce the Abwehr agent, William Rhodes Davis to G.O.P. presidential candidate Wendell Willkie to arrange for
Willkie to wittingly accept and plan the concealment of Nazi government financing of Willkie's campaign, was Joseph Reed who disclosed
the Reagan campaign's 1980 backstabbing
of the 52 U.S. embassy hostages held by Iran? -snip-

October surprise prime suspect was Reagan "tiny town" boyhood friend, a former O.S.S. agent who was best friend of former O.S.S. agent
James Rand, 1959 employer of Robert Webster in Moscow
https://debatepolitics.com/threads/a-four-decade-secret-the-untold-story-of-sabotaging-jimmy-carter’s-re-election.506449/page-4#post-1077511850
41wT3nCY53L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

2 hours ago — Summer Lee (D-Pa.) and Jasmine Crockett (D-Texas) "will cut through Republicans' attempts to whitewash the dangerous realities of Jan. 6.".

Axios
Two progressive House Democrats to attend visit to D.C. jail housing Jan. 6 defendants
2 hours ago

March 20, 2023
"Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and James Comer (R-Ky.), Chairman of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, recently announced their intent to arrange for a congressional delegation to visit January 6th inmates held in the Washington, D.C. jail. Both Greene and former President Donald Trump have portrayed these individuals as “political prisoners.” However, not one of the inmates is being held for political reasons.

Twenty (20) January 6th inmates were held in D.C. as of Mar. 13, 2023, according to the Washington, D.C. Department of Corrections’ official list, which Just Security has obtained. Below, we present an analysis showing that all of them have been charged with committing serious criminal offenses on Jan. 6, 2021. Seventeen (17) of the twenty inmates are accused of assaulting law enforcement officers during the attack on the U.S. Capitol. The remaining three inmates, which include a Proud Boys member and an Oath Keepers member, have all been charged with committing other serious crimes on Jan. 6, 2021, and one of them has already been convicted. .."

Is this a conjugal visit to the DC jail by the G.O.P. elected officials, considering what their intent to do to the rule of law is?

Has anyone even been charged yet by Bragg?

"vs. the traitors.."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom