• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Science Accidently Created A Wormhole?

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Scientists discussing the paranormal put forth a theory that scientists American or Russian or whoever may have stumbled onto a wormhole. Several months ago I read Russian scientists achieved time travel to the past. It was only for a nanosecond but they did in fact measure it. Time and energy related to the big bang have always been a part of the conversation about UFOs, spirits, ghost figures, strange creatures even some prehistoric creatures on video and objects moving by themselves. They also discussed present-day patents on antigravity machines and vehicles capable of Mach 24 that would explain many UFO sightings.

Scientists discussing the paranormal put forth a theory that scientists American or Russian or whoever may have stumbled onto a wormhole. Several months ago I read Russian scientists achieved time travel to the past. It was only for a nanosecond but they did in fact measure it. Time and energy related to the big bang have always been a part of the conversation about UFOs, spirits, ghost figures, strange creatures even some prehistoric creatures on video and objects moving by themselves. They also discussed present-day patents on antigravity machines and vehicles capable of Mach 24 that would explain many UFO sightings.

Has Science Accidently Created A Wormhole?​

Well . . . perhaps if you had linked to and cited some published, peer reviewed scientific journal, we might have a jumping off point to start this discussion. But . . . . absent that . . . ??

It's possible to turn back time but you would have to be some sort of quantum system. Such a system can evolve to lower entropy and be a prior state.
Unfortunately, we humans are not able to BE micro phenomenons at a quantum level. If we were. we could flow backward and forward.
Bottom line..We're way too big.
On Edit>> One thing I do know is the fact that even people I've known that are big-time into quantum physics LOVE a well-done time-travel story...
including this poster. It's great fun. :)

Last edited:
link?

Or are you gonna just go back in time and post it?

Last edited:
First - "Scientists discussing the paranormal" is, from what every believer in science around here assures me, an oxymoron.
Second - Well, which is it, American or Russian?
Third - How does one measure negative time? Just curious to know the general concept as I've a major task that needs re-done before the boss finds out.
Fourth - "Present-day patents on anti-gravity machines and vehicles capable of Mach 24?" Patents are fine - where are the IPOs for same?
Fifth - how does a wormhole relate to the paranormal, time travel into the past, UFOs, spirits, ghost figures, anti-gravity machines, and Mach 24 vehicles?

Methinks you stash of Reynolds Wrap is missing a roll or two.

Why are we talking about time travel?

Does everybody want to go back to 2000 and elect Al Gore?

Going forward in time is much better.
I'd like to go forward 150 years and just see what the future is like long after I must have died.
Have we colonised Mars?
Did we avoid WW3?
Did Trump end up in prison?

Oh, don't worry, you'd get adjusted.

I suppose that my corpse would eventually reach absolute zero and float freely until being shattered or burned up by another space object in a few hundred thousand years or so.

I suppose that my corpse would eventually reach absolute zero and float freely until being shattered or burned up by another space object in a few hundred thousand years or so.
Yes, it is a long and treacherous journey to the past.

But why bother with this past? No need to connect to what's happening here, go get your grandfather and there'll only be one of you. Chances are he wouldn't have the same child after you set foot into the continuum.

Go to a same world, but different you, so you don't know his sexual past. One that didn't screw up like you.

Well, unless you just want to ride along, and place bets on the stock market and get tired of picking winning numbers, you'd have to keep your time traveling a secret. When you get back to 2022, you have to make a choice, this world or that and kiss your honeys goodby, or bring them along with your gold and money.

Yes, it is a long and treacherous journey to the past.

But why bother with this past? No need to connect to what's happening here, go get your grandfather and there'll only be one of you. Chances are he wouldn't have the same child after you set foot into the continuum.

Go to a same world, but different you, so you don't know his sexual past. One that didn't screw up like you.

Well, unless you just want to ride along, and place bets on the stock market and get tired of picking winning numbers, you'd have to keep your time traveling a secret. When you get back to 2022, you have to make a choice, this world or that and kiss your honeys goodby, or bring them along with your gold and money.

My guess it that the extent of my time travel will be the normal forward progression plus the microsecond or so I achieve from the increased velocity and mass caused by physical travel over the course of a lifetime. I just sort of wonder why people think that the earth would be anywhere near their position in the universe if they went forward or backwards a few decades.

It's pretty hard to go into outer space with your body.

Finer bodies work much better.

And for the body, a spaceship is more appropriate, unless you're just jumping.

First - "Scientists discussing the paranormal" is, from what every believer in science around here assures me, an oxymoron.
Second - Well, which is it, American or Russian?
Third - How does one measure negative time? Just curious to know the general concept as I've a major task that needs re-done before the boss finds out.
Fourth - "Present-day patents on anti-gravity machines and vehicles capable of Mach 24?" Patents are fine - where are the IPOs for same?
Fifth - how does a wormhole relate to the paranormal, time travel into the past, UFOs, spirits, ghost figures, anti-gravity machines, and Mach 24 vehicles?

Methinks you stash of Reynolds Wrap is missing a roll or two.
No kidding

He’s delusional enough to qualify as a Trump supporter.

My guess it that the extent of my time travel will be the normal forward progression plus the microsecond or so I achieve from the increased velocity and mass caused by physical travel over the course of a lifetime. I just sort of wonder why people think that the earth would be anywhere near their position in the universe if they went forward or backwards a few decades.
I've time traveled.

In the evening, he'd climb the ridge and throw himself down on the banyan roots writhing and screaming, until Gabriel was satisfied and then drift into a restless sleep, from which he would awake, clear the horizon with his Chakra until he could look at his watch, it would be one or two in the morning, and he would say, "Good, I can sleep a few more hours." When he awoke and again checked his watch, it was one or two hours earlier, and this happened night after night, sometimes two or three times a night.

The second commander got three weeks out of one.

I've lost hours, days, even a month once. I've also gained days and hours. The Convergence 2020-2026, 2030.5, is prime for gaining time, in fact since the Harmonic Convergence 08/1987, our activities reflex to the other Convergences and have numerous eddies one could chart and exploit if they were a little more advanced.

The scientists named the star Earendel, meaning "morning star" or "rising light" in Old English. The star may be up to 50 times the mass of our sun and millions of times as bright, and because of its distance from Earth, it took 12.9 billion years for its light to reach us, NASA said.

Victoria Strait, postdoc at the Cosmic Dawn Center, Copenhagen, and a collaborator and co-author of the study, said that the old star offers scientists an opportunity to learn more about the past.

"As we peer into the cosmos, we also look back in time, so these extreme high-resolution observations allow us to understand the building blocks of some of the very first galaxies," she wrote in a press release.

Fossil light.

In the Universe, every point is beginning middle and end, and there is an actual beginning, middle and end and an actual Universe while each reflection is actual to itself.

It's hard to stay on the original Earth, most are dragged away into the spheres by the force of their bloops.

No-one cares for the original Earth, yet they all owe their existence to it.

In the Universe, every point is beginning middle and end, and there is an actual beginning, middle and end and an actual Universe while each reflection is actual to itself.
“Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.”
It's hard to stay on the original Earth, most are dragged away into the spheres by the force of their bloops.

No-one cares for the original Earth, yet they all owe their existence to it.
Whatever you're smoking, pass it over here.

I've time traveled.

In the evening, he'd climb the ridge and throw himself down on the banyan roots writhing and screaming, until Gabriel was satisfied and then drift into a restless sleep, from which he would awake, clear the horizon with his Chakra until he could look at his watch, it would be one or two in the morning, and he would say, "Good, I can sleep a few more hours." When he awoke and again checked his watch, it was one or two hours earlier, and this happened night after night, sometimes two or three times a night.

The second commander got three weeks out of one.

I've lost hours, days, even a month once. I've also gained days and hours. The Convergence 2020-2026, 2030.5, is prime for gaining time, in fact since the Harmonic Convergence 08/1987, our activities reflex to the other Convergences and have numerous eddies one could chart and exploit if they were a little more advanced.
have you met Billy Pilgrim?

No

Back
Top Bottom