• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Pelosi blamed Trump yet for her breaking the law?

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It really gets tiresome listening to these 20-30-40 year dead beat Reps and Senators that have screwed up the country for that long, always get around to blaming President Trump.

The old crone broke the law, and is trying to blame everyone but herself. If she hasnt already she will too blame Trump.

Worst of all I hear some of the fools that vote for Pelosi (and they are fools for voting for her) are giving the salon operator grief.

I know there is a go fund me account that has a good amount of money so far. The operator should spend some of the money putting in a good security system and video surveillance system, and maybe hire a security agent to watch her salon. Radical left wingers burn and loot.

It really gets tiresome listening to these 20-30-40 year dead beat Reps and Senators that have screwed up the country for that long, always get around to blaming President Trump.

The old crone broke the law, and is trying to blame everyone but herself. If she hasnt already she will too blame Trump.

Worst of all I hear some of the fools that vote for Pelosi (and they are fools for voting for her) are giving the salon operator grief.

I know there is a go fund me account that has a good amount of money so far. The operator should spend some of the money putting in a good security system and video surveillance system, and maybe hire a security agent to watch her salon. Radical left wingers burn and loot.

Trump called the hair dresser personally and set it up.

These types of posts are really devoid of any actual content. Every time I read these posts it seems like I had 5 bag of Cheetos.

Pelosi showed herself for the coward she really is, by cancelling her weekly Thursday presser, because she stomped her feet and said that's all she's gonna say about getting a haircut, indoors, without a mask.
Then 3 hours later blathering on tv about how everyone MUST wear a mask.

That's how brazenly crooked she is, and the party she leads.

what a moronic thread

good God

These types of posts are really devoid of any actual content. Every time I read these posts it seems like I had 5 bag of Cheetos.

I love it Bucky. It is humorous and on point. That is a classic. It destroys liberals hypocrisy which I also love.

The Democrats and their Goebbelsian news partners communicate daily to decide ways to blame Trump for everything or portray conservatives in a bad light.

Did you see the montage of about TEN anchors all using the same term for the RNC convention...."DARK". That was proof positive of a coordinated effort by the Goebbelsian news and the DNC to tarnish Trump.

But none of this matters to you, amirite?

Trump called the hair dresser personally and set it up.

And you proof in that is-------------------be specific!!!!

It is a 99.999999999999999999999% chance your statement is just another democrat lie.

I love it Bucky. It is humorous and on point. That is a classic. It destroys liberals hypocrisy which I also love.

The Democrats and their Goebbelsian news partners communicate daily to decide ways to blame Trump for everything or portray conservatives in a bad light.

Did you see the montage of about TEN anchors all using the same term for the RNC convention...."DARK". That was proof positive of a coordinated effort by the Goebbelsian news and the DNC to tarnish Trump.

But none of this matters to you, amirite?

It is pretty dark we have a president that thinks people who serve this country are losers.

And you proof in that is-------------------be specific!!!!

It is a 99.999999999999999999999% chance your statement is just another democrat lie.

RIRO aka GIGO

what a moronic thread

good God

Then it should be right up Pelosi's alley.

Me thinks you protest too much, and cant come up with any argument against the thread. Look at it this way, do democrats blame Trump for everything that goes wrong?????

Last edited:
RIRO aka GIGO

So in other words you cant. You could have said so instead of trying to be cute.

BTW me thinks your post is the garbage you talk about.

Bottom line the two faced old crone got caught breaking the law, and now she is pissed that she got caught. And of course she dont want to talk about it.

That demonstrates the kind of low life swamp creature she is.

And unfortunately it is not only Pelosi, it is most democrats. At last resort when they are caught with their hand in the cookie jar, if all else fails blame Trump!!!!!

It is pretty dark we have a president that thinks people who serve this country are losers.

That is Goebbelsian news and has already bee debunked.

That is Goebbelsian news and has already bee debunked.

Out of the thousands and thousands of documented lies, Trump has told, which one bothers you the most?

Out of the thousands and thousands of documented lies, Trump has told, which one bothers you the most?

The whopper that his crowd size was bigger than Obamas. That was a doozey.

Back
Top Bottom