• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Has Our Neighbor Canada's Leader Endorsed Trump Or Biden Yet ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anyone know if the very liberal, suave & sophisticated leader of our neighbor Canada has endorsed either Trump or Biden Yet ?
great white.jpg

Certainly the Canadian Leaders spirit being so closely kindred with so many other powerful American super- liberal democrat politicians gives us some indication of who he will endorse ?
blackface northam.jpg

Certainly the Canadian Leaders spirit being so closely kindred with so many other powerful American super- liberal democrat politicians gives us some indication of who he will endorse ?
View attachment 67294864

And his Lt. Governor who likes to sexually abuse women.

But of course she's lying.......right?

But, no conviction.........right?

4ac7a3d5d1e6a0f6f0127ff150e29d2daa-21-justin-fairfax-terry-mcauliffe_rhorizontal_w700.jpg

Has Our Neighbor Canada's Leader Endorsed Trump Or Biden Yet ?

what does RT think about it?

Anyone know if the very liberal, suave & sophisticated leader of our neighbor Canada has endorsed either Trump or Biden Yet ?

So good to know you care

This gets my vote for dumbest thread of the day. But the day is young, so the other Trumpsters still have a chance!

But you chime right in on the pig piling threads of your cohorts on here.

Sweeeeeeeet!

You can create a thread, I'm sure it will be a contender.

Further to our top secret plan to annex the US, we have not endorsed either candidate preferring to use our extensive powerful cyberhacking and social media propaganda machines to influence the election thru targetted bumpersticker(meme) propaganda warfare.

Trump has served his purpose well and so far advanced our plot beyond our craziest expectations. Soon, you will be saluting and kneeling to the "maple leaves and stripes" and gorging on poutine.

81282660.jpg

I sure hope Trump can get his endorsement, but the favorability that Biden has with the non-black African Canadians is pretty far reaching:
Justin.jpg

But you chime right in on the pig piling threads of your cohorts on here.

Sweeeeeeeet!

Well the PM never endorses a Candidate in foreign elections

Nor do we hack, spread misinformation in US elections to sway votes

I agree that it was unfortunate that Trudeau used blackface 30 years ago, but I will say he has apologized profusely, and it has less significance in a country that has not had the racism of America.

It would be wrong for foreign leaders to endorse American politicians, but I think we can all agree no foreign leader take trump seriously. Even the UK Prime Minister Johnson has been caught on a hot mic making fun of how stupid trump is. Putin supports trump, but does not think he is competent.

View attachment 67294862

Not sure, but judging from the number of Canadian posters on this board who want Trump’s head on a plate, I’m not sure an endorsement is necessary.

FWIW the US Communist Party has already endorsed Biden.

Not that there’s any connection there.

Back
Top Bottom