• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Joe Actually Validated Kamala's Blackness Yet ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have never heard Joe say that Kamala voted for him before ?
What's up with that ?
Could he be holding back on her blackness the way Obama held back until the very last minute to endorse him as he held his nose ?

black.jpg

giphy.gif

I have never heard Joe say that Kamala voted for him before ?
What's up with that ?
Could he be holding back on her blackness the way Obama held back until the very last minute to endorse him as he held his nose ?

View attachment 67292834

joe won’t discuss her Blackness because only white Republicans feel super comfortable defining this stuff for everyone.

joe won’t discuss her Blackness because only white Republicans feel super comfortable defining this stuff for everyone.

Yeah why is it always the Retrumplicans bringing up race as a topic starter?

Yeah why is it always the Retrumplicans bringing up race as a topic starter?

Because they’re racists and constantly raising the flag hoping someone salutes.

Because they’re racists and constantly raising the flag hoping someone salutes.

Or they want the opportunity to call other people racists for pointing out their racism. I haven't quite figure out how that works yet.

Or they want the opportunity to call other people racists for pointing out their racism. I haven't quite figure out how that works yet.

Authoritarian personality - Wikipedia

The authoritarian personality has a strict superego, which controls a weak ego that is unable to cope with the strong impulses of the id. The resulting intrapsychic conflicts cause personal insecurities, which result in the superego adhering to externally imposed conventional norms (conventionalism), and unquestioning obedience to the authorities who impose and administer the social norms of society (authoritarian submission). The ego-defense mechanism of psychological projection arises when the authoritarian person avoids self-reference to the anxiety-producing impulse(s) of the id, by projecting the impulse(s) onto the "inferior" minority social-groups of the culture (projectivity), which are expressed by way of greatly evaluative and harshly judgemental beliefs (power and toughness) and rigid (stereotypy).

I guess Biden counts a a republican now

Biden said in an interview conducted on Friday in Wilmington, Delaware, referring to comments he made during a May interview on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, where he quipped that “you ain’t Black” to African Americans that are still deciding who to vote for between him and Trump.

Biden to ABC'''s Robin Roberts on '''you ain'''t Black''' comment: '''I shouldn'''t have said it''' but there'''s a '''fundamental difference''' between me, Trump on race - ABC News

:lamo:lamo

That's hysterical!

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Back
Top Bottom