• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Biden Ever Lied to His Followers?

Has Biden ever lied to his followers?

• Yes

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you have any examples?

Which one bothers you the least? The better question is, why do you think Biden has never lied?

If you can find 1 example of Biden lying to his followers, you are in the yes column.

If you cannot think of one example of Biden lying to his followers, you're in the no column.

Yes, but probably not about the things you're thinking about.

Take the whole oil/fossil fuel thing. For all the right clutching about how he's the enemy of big oil, he basically did a 180 on energy policy and has become big oil's buddy. I sometimes wonder if he is planning to move the White House to Houston.

I get why he did it - politics and all. But yeah, that's a promise not kept.

What do you believe was my lie, specifically?

Are you suggesting I am implying something that is not true? If so, what?

Are you suggesting that I am arguing a point? If so, what point do you think I'm arguing?
Sure, that’s easy. You claim to be gathering information, but MAGA is not interested in information, which typically is a description of what most people call “reality” - MAGA is only interested in demonizing and defeating anything non-MAGA, and has little use for objective fact, which more often than not is a hindrance to its mission. Hence, claiming to be only after information would be a lie when told by a MAGA.

If you can find 1 example of Biden lying to his followers, you are in the yes column.

If you cannot think of one example of Biden lying to his followers, you're in the no column.

In the game of "what if x=y" if anything trump ever did had been done by hillary every democrat would have been murdered

/end

Who said anything about "equivalency?"

Is your post implying some sort of "whattaboutism?"
I'm not implying anything. I'm asking a question. One that you dodged. Why?

You mean like within the last few minutes right? He looks to be the biggest liar ever elected to office in the USA. A 50 year career politician with lies all along the way.
Excellent thread topic btw.

So people who support Trump are "followers" and people who support Biden are not? Interesting.

And that is not why I used the term at all. That term was used because it was used in a similar thread posted by a Biden devotee.
Joe Biden's camp isn't a cult.

Sorry.

Biden doesn't have followers. He's not a cult leader.

Has Biden said things that were proven later be incorrect? Yes.

What's your point?

Disparaging democrats on capital hill is one thing... Disparaging more than 70 million Americans based on who they voted for is quite another.

I am sure he has said something that wasn't true but that is not necessarily lying.

I voted no, because while he’s told lies, he does not have “followers” that he told them to per say.
This is untrue.

While Biden doesn't have "followers" in the sense of people flocking to hear him speak, he DOES have dedicated followers in the media and the media have their useful idiots.

When you say his followers, who are you talking about specifically? People who voted for him or politicians on the Left? I wouldn't say Biden has followers per say, not like Trump does, so I am not sure exactly what you are asking for... but he is a politician so probably lies to either selection of people in some ways.

Lmfao. Arguing about “followers”.

It’s pure comedy.

Biden lies all the time.

I told you already, I'm not arguing a point. Reality isn't an argument. Facts exist irrespective of whether they are targeted to argue a point or push a narrative.

Why do you want to know if people think Biden has lied to his followers?

Has Biden Ever Lied to His Followers?​

When I read the word "Lied" then I do not think of lies but of the German "a Lied = a song".

Does Biden have any followers still?

No, they just hate Trump. It’s called TDS.

People think it’s fascist and anti-democracy to love America and be pro American. It’s very bizarre.

Voted yes

All politicians lie at one time or another that may be intentional or not.

Everyone lies.

Politicians especially

Biden is no exception.

I contest the title of this thread. I don't think Biden has "followers", but supporters.

^^Lmfao x 2

“We’re not followers, we’re supporters, only Trump has “followers”.” Wow!

Amazing how that one way street works.

Sure he has. All politicians lie. All PEOPLE lie. It's just a matter of how much and about what.

Next silly question

If were looking for lies, hes lied several times about not being able to own a cannon in 1700s. The first time he may have just been ignorant. The next few times he knew it was a lie. Unless we are ready to acknowledge his declining mental health. In which case hes just incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom