• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Biden Ever Lied to His Followers?

Has Biden ever lied to his followers?

• Yes

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
If you can find 1 example of Biden lying to his followers, you are in the yes column.

If you cannot think of one example of Biden lying to his followers, you're in the no column.

If you can find 1 example of Biden lying to his followers, you are in the yes column.

If you cannot think of one example of Biden lying to his followers, you're in the no column.
You are going to ruffle many feathers with this thread. A thread like this is only allowed if it applies to president Trump.
3, 2, 1 they will be screaming Trump! 🤯

What is the quote and context surrounding the quote?
Yes, indeed, if someone is going to make an allegation about a lie, they should post the quote for sure, and it should be accurate and in context.

I voted no, because while he’s told lies, he does not have “followers” that he told them to per say. The construct of a politician as a God-like being with “followers” or “worshipers” is a MAGA behavior that does not apply to non-MAGA politicians.

That said, given the OP being MAGA, it’s not surprising he used that term, probably assuming that everyone “follows” some politician in the same manner that he does.

Ok, whats your point?

It's not a matter of statistics, though. It's a matter of empirical evidence. Either we can find a lie or we can't.
I disagree. I am quite sure every human (except one) who has ever existed has lied at some point.

The answer to your question (no matter who the politician you name is) can only truthfully ever be "yes. this person lied to their followers"

Of course Biden has lied here and there, any passive search of fact checking Biden speeches and statements tells you this.

In other shocking news, water is still wet today too.

I voted no, because while he’s told lies, he does not have “followers” that he told them to per say. The construct of a politician as a God-like being with “followers” or “worshipers” is a MAGA behavior that does not apply to non-MAGA politicians.

That said, given the OP being MAGA, it’s not surprising he used that term, probably assuming that everyone “follows” some politician in the same manner that he does.
So people who support Trump are "followers" and people who support Biden are not? Interesting.

And that is not why I used the term at all. That term was used because it was used in a similar thread posted by a Biden devotee.

Gathering information to argue WHAT point?
I told you already, I'm not arguing a point. Reality isn't an argument. Facts exist irrespective of whether they are targeted to argue a point or push a narrative.

Of course Biden has lied here and there, any passive search of fact checking Biden speeches and statements tells you this.

In other shocking news, water is still wet today too.
Do you have any examples?

I believe that you just told a lie to your non-followers.
What do you believe was my lie, specifically?

Are you suggesting I am implying something that is not true? If so, what?

Are you suggesting that I am arguing a point? If so, what point do you think I'm arguing?

So people who support Trump are "followers" and people who support Biden are not? Interesting.
Correct. For example I support some Biden policies and reject others, but would never deign to describe myself as his “follower” - he is just an average, somewhat boring politician. Whereas being MAGA, members are compelled to “follow” the gospel of the personality cult’s figurehead. That is why that term comes so easily to you: being a MAGA, it’s how you see the world.
And that is not why I used the term at all. That term was used because it was used in a similar thread posted by a Biden devotee.
Is this the second lie you’ve now posted on this thread? Your track record is starting to look worse than Biden’s.

Back
Top Bottom