• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Biden Ever Lied to His Followers?

Has Biden ever lied to his followers?

• Yes

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is a campaign promise unfulfilled a lie? If he tried to get it passed?
I don't consider it to be a lie if a genuine effort to get it done was made.

For example, Trump and his wall. Trump pushed very hard and went to some strange places in that pursuit.

Sure, that’s easy. You claim to be gathering information, but MAGA is not interested in information, which typically is a description of what most people call “reality” - MAGA is only interested in demonizing and defeating anything non-MAGA, and has little use for objective fact, which more often than not is a hindrance to its mission. Hence, claiming to be only after information would be a lie when told by a MAGA.
I will take him at his word until or unless he proves otherwise.

If Trump said that, it would be a lie unless corroborated by three adult witnesses. If it was just Trump's word, it would be "Trump said, without evidence, that he drank a glass of water, and it was really wet." That would be added to the 30,000 lies list.

Sources familiar with the Trump organization would report that, based on what we know about Trump, he would definitely falsely claim to have consumed water when he did not, and "in context" suggesting water is wet is a lie, because all water has the same degree of wetness, so for Trump to say his particular water is wet is, by implication, a claim that his water was particularly wet, which, of course, cannot be true, and ipso facto that is lie 30,002. QED.
Okay he proved otherwise.

That's up to you. Biden is a lying scumbag.

He falsely claimed to have been a civil rights activist.
He falsely claimed that AR-15 bullets travel 5 times faster than other bullets.
He lied when he said the Inflation Reduction Act would not raise taxes on those making under $400k
He lied when he claimed inflation was zero percent.
He falsely claimed to have cancer.
He lied about writing law review articles on the right to privacy.
He lied about not having any knowledge of his son's financial or business activities
He lied about the tax rate paid by billionaires.
He lied about the US economy being the fastest growing
He lied when he claimed Trump abused his constitutional authority in issuing executive orders
He lied when he claimed the economy is in a better place than historically
He lied when he said gun manufacturers have blanket immunity
He lied when he said he's cutting the deficit the most in history
He lied when he said the economy was already bad right before Covid hit
He lied when he blamed price increases on Putin
He lied when he claimed he inherited a stalled economy
He lied when he said Americans are better paid under his administration
He lied when he claimed the fastest decline in unemployment on record
He lied when he said you couldn't buy a cannon in the Revolutionary War days
He lied about the number of times he visited the middle east
He's a plagiarizer
He lied about receiiving an appointment to the Naval Academy
He lied about his class rank
He lied about his academic credentials
He lied when he said there was no vaccine before he took office
and on and on and on and on
The two huge, unforgivable ones for me

"I'm not going to shut down the country. I'm not going to shut down the economy. I'm going to shut down the virus."

"I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide but unify"

"I'm not going to shut down the country. I'm not going to shut down the economy. I'm going to shut down the virus."

He claimed he had a plan to defeat the virus, when he did not.

He claimed that if you got the vaccine you wouldn't get Covid, which was a lie (at least by any measure applied to statements Trump made).

He claimed he had a plan to defeat the virus, when he did not.

He claimed that if you got the vaccine you wouldn't get Covid, which was a lie (at least by any measure applied to statements Trump made).
Those were the two pillars of his campaign that got him into the White House. And both were bald-faced, pants on fire, four Pinocchio lies.

Are you really trying to make us think that you have a sad because someone you didn't vote for was unable to fill campaign promises because of roadblocks set up by his opposition? :rolleyes:

Don't forget to post that on the original thread this parodies.... the one about whether Trump ever lied to his followers.
The Drumpf lies are often meaningless, served no purpose & were easily debunked. Recall the sharpie hurricane path or the “ biggest turnout for the swearing in ceremony”.

Those were the two pillars of his campaign that got him into the White House. And both were bald-faced, pants on fire, four Pinocchio lies.
Does it count as a lie, if later corrected when new information came in.
The Drumpf has yet to admit that senile old basement dwelling Joe beat him like a drum.

Does it count as a lie, if later corrected when new information came in.
They were bald-faced, pants on fire, four Pinocchio lies when they came out of his mouth.

The Drumpf has yet to admit that senile old basement dwelling Joe beat him like a drum.
Take your TDS to one of the 143,247 other threads here about Trump. THis one is about the lying sack of shit currently residing in 1600 Penn Ave.

The Drumpf lies are often meaningless, served no purpose & were easily debunked. Recall the sharpie hurricane path or the “ biggest turnout for the swearing in ceremony”.
Like many of Bidens... AR-15 bullets go 5 times faster than bullets from other guns.... he wrote law review papers on the right to privacy.... etc etc etc.

The sharpie thing was total and complete bullshit, and was just contrived, media-driven nonsense. He drew on a map with a sharpie and they accused him of literally 'doctoring" it. The guy was talking about a ****ing hurricane, which could go anywhwere, and the media decided that to even imply that the hurricane (Without even actually saying so) was daring to questions the view of the National Weather Service, and like the CDC, man, that's spreading "misinformation" and we sure ain't allowed to do that.

Biggest turnout for a swearing in ceremony was always just a matter of opinion. Nobody counted. There are images at different times of day with different sized crowds, and he said what he thought. The way these things were blown way out of proportion was specifically for the purpose of pushing the drumbeat narrative.

A great example of the pushing the narrative was the media literally lying about what Trump said - the "he called Nazis very fine people" lie. He never did. He quite literally said exactly the opposite, but that didn't stop major media outlets from falsely reporting otherwise. No matter what, no matter how bad Trump is, the media's behavior under Trump was shameful.

Back
Top Bottom