• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Barak Obama ever gone to treatment for his heavy addiction to crack cocaine?

COVID is not real - it was totally engineered by Dr. Fauci, Obama and the Chinese and all the other communist haters of God, freedom and liberty

This forced Obama to put the crack pipe down for a few hours and actually get some work done. It's rumored that he was taking methamphetamine laced with MDMA with angel dust for 3 or 4 days straight before coming up with the novel idea of springing a biological weapon on America and killing it's good people as a last resort to gain global control of the human population. Apparently, this plan was hatched after Obama had sex with 3-4 men in one night. Realizing that two of the men had HIV, he thought, well, I'm literally F'd… might as well do the same to the nation! The plan to destroy America had to start with Hillary getting in, by any means possible. So the democrats rigged the election and still lost (LOL)!

This left Obama in a very compromised situation. First off, he's gay, secondly, he is a washed up, morally bankrupt slime ball of a president who rigged it all in his favor, to do his bidding for the evil one. Make no mistake, Obama is going to hell. And you should fear God if you know what's good for you.

This is hysterical!

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

I have to wonder how this poster functions in real life at all.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

This is hysterical!

His posts here are some of the most hilariously deranged that I have seen here. He must be a POE.

His posts here are some of the most hilariously deranged that I have seen here. He must be a POE.

And that's saying alot in the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum!

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

This is hysterical!

Oh, Trolls, lol, you just hate loving them and love hating them. At least it was an entertaining read. lmao.

Oh, Trolls, lol, you just hate loving them and love hating them. At least it was an entertaining read. lmao.

Welcome back!

Obama is certainly looking much worse for the wear since his days as deceiver in chief! See for yourself! This interview is recent, from early June 2020, and to the conscientious observer it definitely looks like Barack Obama has just recently come off a serious crack cocaine binge; most likely with Michelle (knee Michael)... or some other gay / transgender people that come and go from his house at all hours of the night. just watch a few minutes of the video and you will get the point pretty quickly. He sounds slow, giving awkward responses and just bits and pieces of a confusing and confounding message. His face looks bloated and his image looks unhealthy. He is a shell of a man, hollow and empty, in fact, I'm almost taking pity on the guy. Yes, the video is that cringeworthy. The lines on his face have almost turned him into a character of his former self. Wonder if there is any irony in that?

This fact that Obama is addicted to crack cocaine is undisputed. We know the addiction to crack cocaine has been a lifelong struggle for Barack, and this is well documented by a number of his gay lovers over the years. Also note, a little off topic, but Obama has even had some of these people killed in an effort to keep his very serious drug addiction and his homosexuality out of the prying eyes of the public. Obama's public reputation is on the line, of course people have to die. Of course, he has to keep his image as a family man and "loving" father in full view of the American public. Because very quickly, his house of cards would collapse and he would be exposed for the fraud that he is. Of course people have to die!

You might want to look away... this is your final warning. If you are brave enough to see a broken, almost a "sad" man beset by drug addiction and consumed by irregular and perverted sex acts that send lots of people to hell, then by all means, proceed!

All that being said, I was just curious if anyone else around here knows if he likes to speedball? Judging from the puffiness around his eyes, bloated face, and the distant and far away look in his eyes as he struggles to form complete sentences, that speed balling is most definitely a distinct possibility.

And of course, the real question here is what other drugs does Barack Obama consume on a regular basis? I'm willing to bet he takes uppers and downers at the same time and even mixes these together with alcohol and molly and often uses xanax or Klonopin as a comedown for cocaine withdrawal. Rumor has it that his drug addiction eclipses the likes of Elvis Presley in his later years by a wide margin. Just curious if anyone knows, has he started using cocaine via IV yet? That is the true metamorphosis of any genuine crack head, and should be a lifelong goal for Barack, if it isn't already, as he will never find a hit big enough to satisfy the pure evil that tortures Barack's soul.

Thanks!! Glad to be back.

Just as happy as Barack, I assume. Only for different reasons? LOL

3lvm3x.jpg

This is hysterical!

Lursa

I am a fully functional human being. You know, the kind of thing you would gladly have aborted at the drop of a hat? That's right, freely kill, end a life, because "choice" is more important than "morality" to the eyes of a humanist such as yourself. God has news for you and you sure as hell aren't going to like this judgement.

This type of behavior is pride and thus rebellion in it's purest form. We know who instructs those to rebel when you get right down to it..
That should set some perspective here for all those who wish to seek the truth in this debate.

:lamo

:mrgreen:

Lursa

I am a fully functional human being. You know, the kind of thing you would gladly have aborted at the drop of a hat? That's right, freely kill, end a life, because "choice" is more important than "morality" to the eyes of a humanist such as yourself. God has news for you and you sure as hell aren't going to like this judgement.

This type of behavior is pride and thus rebellion in it's purest form. We know who instructs those to rebel when you get right down to it..
That should set some perspective here for all those who wish to seek the truth in this debate.

:mrgreen:

If your self-righteous pride is such a sin, I hope you have repented.

I do take the moral High Ground regarding abortion. The unborn feels and is aware of nothing. The woman is a person contributing to society, with responsibilities to family, friends, and obligations and commitments to employer, church, community, society. The unborn may or may not ever be born, or may be born severely defective...the woman is here, fulfilling her future and potential.

Any laws that would force women to remain pregnant against their will would cause pain and suffering and health damage and even death to women. That is a horrific idea, to force that on women, treating them like broodmares. It is certainly not moral.

The perspective others can take away here is that you value the unborn more than women, and that you would support a tyrannical govt that would use physical and legal force to make women remain pregnant against their will.

Grab em by the p###y!!!!!

WTH does this have to do with Barack's crack addiction?
I would surmise that in a theoretical mix up of Obama's case, he (Obama) would have blatantly stated multiple times, "Grab em by the D#CK" in a very similar situation.

The dichotomy here speaks for itself. I think we all know who the deceiver in chief is, but we are not strong enough to admit to ourselves or to the other animals.

Those are certainly words

I would surmise that in a theoretical mix up of Obama's case, he (Obama) would have blatantly stated multiple times, "Grab em by the D#CK" in a very similar situation.

The dichotomy here speaks for itself. I think we all know who the deceiver in chief is, but we are not strong enough to admit to ourselves or to the other animals.

You never did provide any sources of current usage or homosexual behavior.

Where is it?

What are you on?

Obama is addicted to crack!

That's about as dumbmuck stupid a wild arsed accusation as:

Trump is addicted to Putin's dick!

Where is it? Were you lying?

If not, please provide your sources.

Where is it? Were you lying?

If not, please provide your sources.

Obama has admitted to "using a little blow"

And then of course we have Larry Sinclair. You.... do know who he is, right?

Obama has admitted to "using a little blow"

And then of course we have Larry Sinclair. You.... do know who he is, right?

And that has nothing to do with your headlines about addiction and gay relationships.

Now...source your claims made in the OP. Current sources. Feel free to source the Larry S claim too.

Otherwise, you are still lying.

And that has nothing to do with your headlines about addiction and gay relationships.

Now...source your claims made in the OP. Current sources. Feel free to source the Larry S claim too.

Otherwise, you are still lying.

Larry Sinclair is a former gay lover of Obama. Notice I said "a" because there are many.

Larry Sinclair eventually took a lie detector but Obama' people doctored the results and released that information to the public.

Larry Sinclair claims Obama actually had a crack pipe on his person and they did blow well into the night of their drug fueled debauchery.

Here is a short 10 minute clip.

YouTube

The entire 60 minute full press briefing is on YouTube as well, detailing Obama's rampant cocaine addiction and even the murder of one of his other gay lovers. So do watch that if wish to see more context. Definitely not kid friendly. This is X rated material, my friends. If you watch the entire 60 minute clip you will see that in no way was Sinclair lying about any of it.

Question: What reason would Sinclair have to be lying about a past affair with Obama? Coming public with the allegations as damning as these are, Larry Sinclairs life was hugely impacted in a negative way and he know this would happen, and he did it anyway. Goes to show you the level of concern, that someone weighed serious risk including injury or death and still went ahead for the greater good of the nation knowing just who and what Obama is really about.

Larry Sinclair is a former gay lover of Obama. Notice I said "a" because there are many.

Larry Sinclair eventually took a lie detector but Obama' people doctored the results and released that information to the public.

Larry Sinclair claims Obama actually had a crack pipe on his person and they did blow well into the night of their drug fueled debauchery.

Here is a short 10 minute clip.

YouTube

The entire 60 minute full press briefing is on YouTube as well, detailing Obama's rampant cocaine addiction and even the murder of one of his other gay lovers. So do watch that if wish to see more context. Definitely not kid friendly. This is X rated material, my friends. If you watch the entire 60 minute clip you will see that in no way was Sinclair lying about any of it.

Question: What reason would Sinclair have to be lying about a past affair with Obama? Coming public with the allegations as damning as these are, Larry Sinclairs life was hugely impacted in a negative way and he know this would happen, and he did it anyway. Goes to show you the level of concern, that someone weighed serious risk including injury or death and still went ahead for the greater good of the nation knowing just who and what Obama is really about.

So it's all bull**** then. You just told me it was all a lie.

There is zero actual evidence of your claims. It's sad you want to believe it but that's fine...I'm sure no one will convince you otherwise.

OTOH, you are convincing no one capable of critical thinking.

Obama is certainly looking much worse for the wear since his days as deceiver in chief! See for yourself! This interview is recent, from early June 2020, and to the conscientious observer it definitely looks like Barack Obama has just recently come off a serious crack cocaine binge; most likely with Michelle (knee Michael)... or some other gay / transgender people that come and go from his house at all hours of the night. just watch a few minutes of the video and you will get the point pretty quickly. He sounds slow, giving awkward responses and just bits and pieces of a confusing and confounding message. His face looks bloated and his image looks unhealthy. He is a shell of a man, hollow and empty, in fact, I'm almost taking pity on the guy. Yes, the video is that cringeworthy. The lines on his face have almost turned him into a character of his former self. Wonder if there is any irony in that?

This fact that Obama is addicted to crack cocaine is undisputed. We know the addiction to crack cocaine has been a lifelong struggle for Barack, and this is well documented by a number of his gay lovers over the years. Also note, a little off topic, but Obama has even had some of these people killed in an effort to keep his very serious drug addiction and his homosexuality out of the prying eyes of the public. Obama's public reputation is on the line, of course people have to die. Of course, he has to keep his image as a family man and "loving" father in full view of the American public. Because very quickly, his house of cards would collapse and he would be exposed for the fraud that he is. Of course people have to die!

You might want to look away... this is your final warning. If you are brave enough to see a broken, almost a "sad" man beset by drug addiction and consumed by irregular and perverted sex acts that send lots of people to hell, then by all means, proceed!

All that being said, I was just curious if anyone else around here knows if he likes to speedball? Judging from the puffiness around his eyes, bloated face, and the distant and far away look in his eyes as he struggles to form complete sentences, that speed balling is most definitely a distinct possibility.

And of course, the real question here is what other drugs does Barack Obama consume on a regular basis? I'm willing to bet he takes uppers and downers at the same time and even mixes these together with alcohol and molly and often uses xanax or Klonopin as a comedown for cocaine withdrawal. Rumor has it that his drug addiction eclipses the likes of Elvis Presley in his later years by a wide margin. Just curious if anyone knows, has he started using cocaine via IV yet? That is the true metamorphosis of any genuine crack head, and should be a lifelong goal for Barack, if it isn't already, as he will never find a hit big enough to satisfy the pure evil that tortures Barack's soul.

good .. we finally have a politician that people can relate to. !!! slinger in chief

Back
Top Bottom