• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has anyone seen Hillary's America?

Everyone on the right "should" go see it just for the support of the cause.
I think this sums up Hillary nicely.....

HillaryBatzhitCrazy_zpspaf3zlog.jpg

Last edited:
D'Souza lost all credibility - he can't even vote - so I can see why you admire the man.

Southern California (hard core left state)
Undisclosed Lean (hard left probably)
Educator (liberal probably)

Not hard to see why you'd say that given the probability of your leanings.
He can't vote because?......It isn't stopping Democrats from ensuring millions of illegals CAN vote.
In your view, anyone not in line with your thinking has lost all credibility....so where does that leave your credibility?

D'Souza lost all credibility - he can't even vote - so I can see why you admire the man.

If any are naive enough to think this woman has a vision for America I have multiple bridges For Sale at deep discount prices. If you have even vaguely paid attention to the careers of both Billy and Hillary and are not a political partisan slave you would have figured out that these people are only interested in power and wealth.

I've never seen any of his work nor do I know much about him.

How much credibility did he have, what was it based on and how did he lose it?

I've never seen any of his work nor do I know much about him.

How much credibility did he have, what was it based on and how did he lose it?

Don't sweat it.

If any are naive enough to think this woman has a vision for America I have multiple bridges For Sale at deep discount prices. If you have even vaguely paid attention to the careers of both Billy and Hillary and are not a political partisan slave you would have figured out that these people are only interested in power and wealth.

I think that it's interesting that there is an unending crap storm in progress at all times surrounding everything that the Clintons do.

Even given with this as a backdrop, it seems like everyone is ALWAYS giving them the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't seem like there is much doubt left.

The Clintons NEVER suffer the punishment for their actions but those close to them get the hatchet all the time. Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz being their most recent victim.

The Clintons are not victims of career ending scandal, but they do seem to be carriers and highly contagious.

Southern California (hard core left state)
Undisclosed Lean (hard left probably)
Educator (liberal probably)

Not hard to see why you'd say that given the probability of your leanings.
He can't vote because?......It isn't stopping Democrats from ensuring millions of illegals CAN vote.
In your view, anyone not in line with your thinking has lost all credibility....so where does that leave your credibility?

D'Souza can't vote because he pleaded to a felony, I live in Darrell Issa's district, and I have changed my Educator tag, the one you have, that the forum awarded me without any input of my own.

Now, about your name, NoLeftNoRight, do you expect me to believe that?

That's why people go into politics, for the power and wealth.

That's why people go into politics, for the power and wealth.

And that is why Bernie Sanders and Trump are so popular. Some are awakening even though their eyes are still clouded with their naive choice.

D'Souza can't vote because he pleaded to a felony, I live in Darrell Issa's district, and I have changed my Educator tag, the one you have, that the forum awarded me without any input of my own.

Now, about your name, NoLeftNoRight, do you expect me to believe that?

I think the forum generated tag should have skipped you.

Back
Top Bottom